chapter 2. one week later

Amelia's ribs are better, and her leg is getting better. But she is not looking good. Her alarm goes off. She turns it off and moves to the other side of the bed, and goes back to sleep.

"I'll love you forever, Amelia Bethany James." Noah said. "I'll love you always, Noah Ian Parker." She said and pulled him in for a kiss.

"NOAH!" She said as she sat up fast. Emily comes in. "Come on, you're going to be late for your interview." Em says. "Yeah, except for, I'm not going." Lia said. "Yes, you are. Get up." She said. "No, im not Em, I really don't want to." Lia said. "If you don't, you won't have a job." Em said. "I don't care." Lia said. "If you don't have a job, you got no money, no house, no food, no mortgage, you won't have anything." Em said. "I can't do any of this right now, I really can't. Is it cool if I stay with you?" Lia said. "Um?" Em said. "Please, just for a little while, until I get my life in check." Lia said. "OK, fine." She said. "Thank you." Lia said, and Lay's back in bed.

Emily sighs and says. "You can't lay in bed forever." "Oh, is Noah coming back?" Lia said sarcastically. "Lia, never mind. I'm here for you." Em said. "That's right, he's not, and it's my fault, and I'll never see him again." Lia said and started crying. Emily sat next to Lia on the bed. "You're going to get through this Lia, it will hurt for a while, but you will eventually." She said. "I just can't, I can't. It hurts so bad, em it was my fault, and I want him back, I need him back!" Lia crys. "I know, but it's not your fault. Nothing was your fault. I know it hurts, but as the days go by, it'll get better." Em said. "It doesn't feel like it will." Lia said. "Well, there's always going to be that hurt in your heart. You won't forget about that, but it's get better." Em said. "Thank you em." She said.

"Of course, I gotta get ready for work, ok, but I love you, and really do something with your day." Em said. "I don't think so em." She said. Please, promise me you will go out and do something." Em said. "Fine, I will, if it makes you feel better." She said. "Yes, it will." Em said and got ready for work.

-an hour later-
Amelia went for a walk. She walked to a carnival, the carnival she and Noah went to on their first date 2 years ago.

~flashback~
"Come on, Noah, please go on the ferris wheel with me."She asks. "Fine, only because I like you." He said. They are on the ferris wheel, and they get to the top. The ferris wheel stops. "Oh my god, it stopped. Why did it stop. This is why I didn't want to get on this thing with you, Amelia!" Ha said. "Calm down, Noah, everything will be fine. We will start back up soon. They wouldn't let us on here if it was going to break. They will have it back on soon, but in the meantime, we are at the top, alone." Lia smirks. "I guess, but are you really sure we won't fall off this thing?" He asks. "I'm sure." She laughs. Noah sighs. She kisses Noah. The ferris wheel starts again. "Wow." Noah breaths with relief. "Feel better?" She asks. "Way!" He said.
~end of flashback~

"Noah!" She whispers, and tears start to run down her face. She keeps walking. She looks up at the moon.

~flashback~
They are lying on the back of Noah's truck. "The stars, when I look at them, it's like I'm looking at you." He said. "Noah, you are so corny. Explain how?" She asks. "Well, the stars are bright and beautiful, just like you, and they shine like your eyes." He said. "You are so cute!" She said and kissed him.
~end of flashback~

I can't do this. Amelia thought as she sat down and cried, trying to calm down. Feeling a little better, she looked up and saw the stand where he won her a teddy bear on their first date, and she just lost it and ran home.

-a couple hours later-
Emily got back from work. "How was your day?" Em asks. "Good." Lia said. "What did you do? Did you take a walk?" Em asks. "Yeah, but this town has too many memories, and I ran home like a baby." Lia said. "Hey Lia, it's ok, at least you got out, got some air, and did something good for you." Em said. "Yeah, I just don't think I can take anymore today." Lia said. "It's ok, we can take things in steps, not all at once, that's a good thing." Em said. "Thanks em." Lia said. Em hugs her.

832 words not including this
Finally part 2, im sorry it took so long.