Locks of love

" EunJi wake up, " JungKook shaked her body lightly.

" We are here? " EunJi yawned with her hand over her mouth.

" Yep. Had a nice sleep didn't you? "

" Yea. I didn't know bus seats were comfortable, " She smiled and rubbed her eyes. " Why do I see the ceiling? " She sat up and turned around. " Oppa, I'm so sorry. Are your legs numb because of me? I- " JungKook shuts her up with quick peck on her lips.

EunJi's cheeks reddened and felt her insides doing flips in joy.

" Let's go! " JungKook stood up and grabbed her hand, heading towards the exit.

" Wahhh~ " EunJi ran inside the cable car. " The view is fantastic! " She took some pictures using her handphone.

" You forgot me T^T! " JungKook followed behind her and pouted.

" So cute~ " She pinched his cheeks. " Wait, did I say that out loud? " She turned away in embarrassment.

" I know I'm cute. But you are cuter! " JungKook backhugs her. " We're moving! " She went to the front of the cable car and snapped some more pictures.

" It's so breathtaking, " JungKook stood beside her and watched her every move. He secretly snapped pictures of EunJi and used one of them as his lock screen.

JungKook

These images of her are so pretty. Well, she's pretty. And cute at the same time. I am such a lucky guy to get her love and attention. She caught my eye too and now we are happy. I didn't hate SeulMin that much anymore, I guess the feeling towards her fades away over time. I still remember how we started dating. It was not easy, it was a tough and rocky path that we both had taken. I knew she might give up in the process but we still managed to survive until now. I knew that she would feel bad for SeulMin since you are so kind-hearted and innocent but I was glad I did caught onto you and didn't let you go. I wonder what would be happening to us if we were to break up because of SeulMin then. Now that SeulMin is gone, I could date EunJi without any troublemakers. I can even marry her since she had passed the tests by appa but I would need her parents' permission. That's another obstacle but I am sure we would find a way to overcome that problem. Now that our main worry is gone, I could finally date her happily. I know she had suffered a lot and I will try to make it up to her. Sorry for all the trouble I caused and also thank you for making my life awesome when you are around.

" Oppa, We are almost there! " She tugged my sleeve and pointed at the front.

" Let's have fun today, " I grabbed her hand and rushed out of the cable car as soon as it stopped.

We headed to the gift shop first, since EunJi was begging for me to buy the locks. I couldn't say no of course, I was curious about what she would write on her lock later on.

" Which one do you want? " I asked her as my eyes scanned the locks in the packages.

" Let's get these two! " She pointed at the package where a blue lock and pink lock, both in the shape of hearts, are in.

" You can get the pink one and I'll get the blue, " I smiled at her as I headed to the cashier counter to pay for them.

" Let's start writing them, " She got two markers in her hand and I opened up the package for her.

We walked to a table located nearby since it was meant for all the visitors of the Namsan Tower to write their locks. She handed me a marker and started writing on my lock.

My beloved EunJi,

Sorry for making you suffer for a long period of time. It's been tough, I know but don't ever forget that I love you.

Saranghae, my one and only jagiya >3<

" Can I see yours? " I looked up and saw her staring at me.

" No!!! " She shook her head and covered her lock.

" You saw mine~ " I whined, hoping that my aegyo would have an effect on her.

" You will see it later, " She stuck her tongue out at me.

" Let's go put our locks up there now, " I said eagerly and headed out of the store with her.

We walked on the wooden platform and I decided to secure my lock at a place where it could be seen at eye level.

" So cheesy, " She read my lock again.

" What? You don't like it? " I pretended to be sad.

" I like it but I love you, " She hugged tightly and I hugged her back.

" Let me see your lock! "

" You have to find it first, " She giggled.

" You bad girl! " I tickled her.

" Oppa!!!!!!! " She yelled. " I will tell you! "

Finally. I stopped tickling her and listened to her as she pointed out the location on the lock.

" There! " She pointed. Her lock was below mine but why didn't I see it earlier?

JungKook oppa,

I love you to the moon and back <3 stay happy and know that I love you.

" Yours is even cheesier, " I smiled at her message.

" But you like it, don't you? Or should I removed this lock and buy another one? " She teased.

" No!!! Don't!!!! Please~ " I carried her up and spun her around.

" Oppa, put me down! People are watching, " She slapped my arm several times before I let her down. She took a few more pictures of the locks and scenery before we continued walking down this walkway.

" Oppa, I'm hungry... " She said softly.

" Let's go! There's a restaurant here and they sell good food. " I replied and we headed to the restaurant.

Her eyes brightened when I mentioned ' good food ' and wanted to get there right away. It was already evening and it was about dinner time anyway.