Locked

Meet me at the roof top at lunch time.

EunJi

A note. This time it is typed too but the style dosen't seem like the death threats SeulMin sent to me. Maybe it's JungKook? I hope so. Hehe. Excitedly, I approached JiHyun during chemistry class and showed the note to her. 

" It should be JungKook right? " I asked her and expected a positive answer.

" Should be. Wah, EunJi, you have such a romantic date. I wished I was you then I would be able to hold hands and - "

" Yah, don't think sick! " I slapped her arm forcefully.

" Ouch! I wonder how JungKook would be able to stand you when you are violent to him. " Her voice trailed off and I was about to hit her again and my hand is already raised.

" Okay, I'll stop, " She moved backwards a little when I was about to hit her.

Aish, this girl. I wonder if she's annoying everyone or just me. I should go search if there's a guide to JiHyun to stop her from blabbing everything out.

" I'll go with you then. In case you get too nervous when JungKook kis- " JiHyun blurted out without thinking twice.

" YAH! " She gave a slight scream when I hit her again. This girl will be the hell of me.

I wonder why JungKook told me to meet him at the rooftop. He could just talk to me when we meet up during lunch. Is it like what JiHyun had described? Cheesy. 

Ring... Ring...

Oh, that's the sound of the school bell. It's lunch time already. Time flies fast. I grabbed my books and stuffed them into my back pack before going out to meet JiHyun at the front of her locker before proceeding to the rooftop to meet JungKook. 

" Eonnie! " I waved my right hand when I saw her standing in front of her locker.

" Let's go! We shall not make lover boy wait too long, " She chuckled. Not again. =.=

We walked up a flight of stairs, reaching the rooftop quickly but panting. My stamina really sucks. Jihyun twisted the knob and pulled the door opened. Finally we got some fresh air and wind cooling our faces

" Seems like your boyfriend isn't here today. "

That voice. I'm sure it's her. I turned around and yes, it just proved my suspicion right. It was SeulMin standing behind us with crossed arms. Why on earth is she here of all places in the school campus.

" Yah, Park Seu- " JiHyun was about to finish her sentence when SeulMin ran out and pulled the door.

" What the hell did she do that for? " JiHyun asked in annoyance. It suddenly dawned on me that we were being locked up here at the rooftop when I heard a click from inside.

" Yah! Open up SeulMin! " I  banged against the door continuosly but it did not bulge. Ugh!

So it was not JungKook who had asked me out, it was SeulMin and she was trying to get us locked up here. This is not good, not at all. The dark clouds just came in and without another warning, it started to drizzle and followed by a huge rain fall afterwards. I reached for my bag and rummaged through the things inside. Where's the umbrella when you need one? 

" EunJi! " JiHyun yelled due to the thunder that was loud and irritating to our ears. She held her umbrella over my head and we lean against the door that leads us back into the school. Luckily the umbrella is huge enough though, otherwise we would get drenched.

" Do you have a phone? " JiHyun asked and shook my head. Oh great, who knows how long we would be locked up here? And then unfortunately, it is freaking raining cats and dogs right now! Oh my gosh, what should I do? Can this day get worse? What if I never get back home in time? Eomma is going to get worried and might report a missing person case at the police station! Omo, eotteoke?!  I'm going crazy! 

" Eonnie, what should we do now? We are locked up here, have no phone to call, sharing only an umbrella among the both of us and it is raining madly now. I swear the teacher would be so mad that we didn't go to class and tell us to do community service as a punishment for skipping class, " I looked at her hopelessly.

" I guess we would have to tell the boys and let them get rid of those girls. Even if it meant for JungKook to get real angry and violent, " She replied as she stared at the puddles of water formed on the ground. We're freezing and yet avoiding the rain at the same time. How much more pathetic would this get?

" Do you want some bread?  We haven't had lunch yet. " JiHyun pulled out half of t and passed it to me and I ate it deliciously. Who wouldn't be like that when they are desperate and in need of food? We might as well enjoy the best of it. There would always be a rainbow after every rain so smile, it's pretty and everyone likes it. JiHyun and I just stared at the ground and waited for the rain to stop and someone who would be generous enough to unlock this door and let us out of here. We are wasting so much time being locked up here when we could use the time to do much more things. Let's just wait then, patience is the key.

Ring...Ring...

Oh, that's the bell that signifies that it was the end of school. I just realised that JiHyun and I dozed off while waiting for someone to unlock the door. Oh well, at least it's not raining now. The ground was dried and seems like tha rain had stopped long ago and we have been here for a long time. I shaked JiHyun lightly and her eyelids fluttered open. " Did someone open the door? " 

" I don't know, the school bell rang and everyone is going home."

I twisted the knob and it didn't open the door, I guess we will be locked up here for the night.

" Aren't there people walking below? Just write a note and throw it down, " JiHyun said as she stretched and yawned. This girl is a genius though she is a chatter box most of the times.

I tore a piece of paper from my note book and wrote for help. Then I crumpled the piece of paper and threw it at a rather crowded area. The paper ball landed on one of my classmates, Jin Young's head and she looked up at the rooftop and saw us waving madly to capture her attention. She pointed at me after she saw me and tapped her friend's shoulder to tell her about it too. She held out her hand and made a ' wait ' sign as she ran back into school with her fellow friend.

I paced around worriedly and waited for Jin Young to arrive with the key to open this stupid door. Would she get us out of here soon?

Bang, the door was slammed. I turned around and saw instant sparks flying around. Yes, we are finally free! Jin Young was there with a teacher, the friend she was with earlier and bangtan boys. Wait, why are the boys here? How did they find out? The teacher quickly released us since it was getting late but he would approach us tomorrow to ask about what had happened earlier. Phew, I'm so glad JiHyun and I are free.