Stars are brilliant aren't they?

" I can't believe SeulMin is so daring and shameless! " Taehyung shook his head in disappointment as he licked a strawberry lollipop. The guys are in their training room, practicing their song and dance for their debut.

" It's not even official and my father is considering it only yet she still tell everyone that she would be my future wife. Dream on! " 

" Luckily I went to your house, otherwise the wedding and all would be official and scheduled after graduation. I hope your father would really grant your wish and accept EunJi as your wife. " SeokJin said, a little proud of himself for being able to help his dongsaeng.

" EunJi would make a better wife as compared to SeulMin of course. SeulMin is only flirts all the time and I'm sure when it comes to house keeping, EunJi would win over her. I bet EunJi would cook nicer food and she has a kind heart as well. That's all you need for a wife and SeulMin does not qualify. " JiMin said nonchantly.

" I agree with JiMin, " YoonGi niodded and gave him a high five. " But are you always that hungry? You're always talking about food chim chim. " =.=

" Get up guys, let's do the dance again, talk about this later, " NamJoon, the leader is always serious about performing and never stop training to make sure he gets close to perfection when he is on stage.

====

" Young master, you're father has been waiting for you in the study room to discuss about something. " Th housekeeper greeted upon seeing me walk back from the bus stop. Today again? Is it about the engagment or company stuff? I would rather it be some emergency at the company than the engagment! I saw my mother pacing around the room once I stepped in. 

" Oh, JungKook, you're back. I have something important to tell you, " My father said after taking a sip in his tea. Important? I'm so tired from training and he has to discuss something. Great. I'm sure my brain is not functioning correctly now.

" About yesterday's meeting with Mr Park and his daughter, SeulMin... We had actually promised them that we would take SeulMin as your wife and had already started to discuss the little details on the wedding. But yesterday, you've disagreed and spilled nonsense about SeulMin. How is SeulMin mean in your words when she is so kind to us? " My father looked a little unhappy about yesterday's meeting which was totally trashed.

" She is two-faced! Even hyung admints it too! Today she went to school and lied to everyone that I am his future husband! What the hell! I already have a perfect wife in my mind and I am planning to marry her appa. She is way better than SeulMin and is innocent and kind like an angel in disguise unlike SeulMin who was a devil with an angel mask on. "

" But she does not seem that bad as you had described, JungKook. Maybe you need a little more time to get comfortable with her and all, and you will find out she is perfect for you. " He tried protesting and somehow seems like brain washing to me.

" I don't need any more time to stay with her. I've known her since young and I am sick of her. Not only is she shameless, she behaves like a brat, not a mature girl although she looked like one. I believe in my own taste appa, the girl I'm dating now is going to be my future wife and your future daughter-in-law and that title would be always hers, not replaced by SeulMin. "

" Yah, kookie, don't yell at your dad. " My mother tried to calm me down.

" I'm not yelling, " I whined.

" Fine. If that girl of your dreams is so good, I'll run a few tests on her and compare her to SeulMin. If she wins, then I'll let you marry her. If not, you will be stuck with SeulMin as planned. Bring her here tomorrow after school since you have no training. I'll prepare for the tests so you could go up to your room now, " My father stood up from his seat and walked out. I bowed and went out to get to my room. EunJi jagi, you can do it! Fighting!

Sighing heavily, I climbed up the stairs to where my room is located at and jumped onto my bed without taking those socks off. Finally I get a rest for my aching body. What tests would my father run on EunJi? Would it be too difficult for her? I hope she wins against SeulMin. She must win, my whole future counts on her. I pressed her number on my phone and called her, secretly hoping she would not pick up so I do not need to break the news to her.

" Oppa! " Her bright and cheerful voice lighten me up all of a sudden. I stared out at the window and sighed. How could I tell her about this marriage and all when I just lied to her in the morning saying that all these are false?

" Is there a problem? You seemed down? You can just tell me, I'll be you're listening ear! " Thanks EunJi, for being with me. But who would be your listening ear when you are sad. I hate to tell the truth when it hurts, so I kept it a secret but I can't hide this from you anymore. We got to face this somehow.

" Are you free tomorrow? I want to bring you to my house, " I tried faking a smile.

" Sure! " That voice I fell in love with, that voice that cheered me up when I'm down but what would it be when this voice got sad? Would it sound the same? As happy and cheerful as before?

" Oh oppa, it started raining here! It's so cold! " She shivered as she talked through the phone. 

I didn't even realise it was raining. Can I pretend that these dark clouds are shooting stars? I could use it to make a wish and take away the darkness then light up the beautiful night sky.

" Wear something warm tonight and imagine I'm giving you a warm hug! Bye jagi! Sleep well! " 

" Bye! " Then, she hung up. I started to watch the water droplets slide down the outer surface of window and cannot help to feel sad for EunJi all of a sudden as if these droplets resembles tears running down her cheek. I hope everything would be alright...