SeulMin again

" Why didn't you tell me you got locked there? I was so worried when I didn't see you at class. I thought you were sick and didn't come. It was raining just now and then you - " JungKook got cut off by EunJi's sneeze.

" Ah choo! " There she goes sneezing for the second time. JiHyun looked unwell too and she had tired eyes.

" I think you both caught a cold, " JungKook said and pull the zip of his backpack to get something.

" Here, " He said and passed the two girls a pill each. Since when did boys started bringing medicine around like mothers?

After that he let EunJi drink from his water bottle straight while JiHyun was busying taking her medicine too. JiHyun turned around and smirked secretly before breaking the couple's sweet moment. " I think we should go now, it's getting late. " JiHyun stared at them with crossed arms and they turned away awkwardly.

" Let's go then, " JungKook said and walked with the girls since the bangtan boys had went home earlier. As usual, they took the bus back home but JungKook accompanied EunJi since he was not at ease sending her home alone.

" I already told you I'm alright to go back home alone, you can go home too. You're wasting your time bring me back, I'm sure you got a lot of homework that has to be done, " EunJi nagged.

" What if someone kidnap you or you faint on the road? Then who's gonna be your super man? " He giggled.

" Anyone could be except you! " EunJi stuck her tongue out at him.

" Cutie! " He pinched her cheeks causing her to yelp in pain.

Soon, they reached the front of EunJi apartment and she typed in the passcode to open the door.

" EunJi ah! You're back! " Jongin shouted from his room as he ran out.

" Oppa!! " She squealed and ran into her house.

" Who's that? " Jongin whispered when he saw JungKook standing outside.

" Is that your boy- " EunJi covered his mouth and told JungKook to go back home.

" Why? I just want to know if you are cheating on me! Hmph! " He pouted and stood rooted in front of her house.

Jongin removed EunJi's hand from his mouth and laughed out loud.

" HAHAHAHAHAHA! "

EunJi looked at the two guys in embarrassment and wanted to dig a hole in the ground right now and jump inside to hide.

" Yah dongsaeng since when did you start dating eh? Tell me everything right now otherwise I would tell eomma and appa, " Jongin tried to force the truth out of her mouth.

" Oh, so you are EunJi's other brother. Annyeonghaseyo! " JungKook bowed and smiled. How could he think that EunJi is cheating on him? HAHAHAHA.

" Dongsaeng, you have a really good taste. "

" Ah oppa stop embarassing me! " EunJi hit on his chest and covered her face.

JungKook

I can't believe I thought EunJi was cheating on me! Stupid brain! It seems like she had yet to tell anyone in her family about me. Should that be a good thing or a bad thing? I wonder if they would still allow EunJi to date me when they know about the fanclub and the hate going around the school. What would they do if they knew EunJi got hurt just because of me and that fanclub? Why does the path for our future seems so rocky and painful no matter how positive we think it will be? When some bad times had became good, something hurtful will come in. It's like never ending. How I wish someone would teach me how to deal with these situations and give me a chance to prove that I'm worthy of EunJi's love and affections. What happens if EunJi told them about all these stuff?

" So what's your name? " My thoughts got cut off by EunJi's brother's question.

" Jeon JungKook, " I replied. He smiled and seemed to acknowledge me. Well, I guess it's not going to be a problem dating EunJi with her brother knowing.

" I'm Jongin but you can call me hyung, "

This hyung is nice.

" Ne hyung! "

" It's late, I think you should go now, " EunJi checked her watch.

" Okay, bye hyung! Bye jagi! " I waved and walked to the elevator and went back home.

====

" Annyeonghaseyo, you're back. Your parents were waiting for you for the past half an hour, " The housekeeper informed as I walked into my house. Why are they waiting for me? They don't usually get home so early from work. Is there an emergency meeting today? We had rarely got into a family meeting. The last time it was when NamJoon's father came for a visit with NamJoon to talk about an investment project. This time I'm not sure what it would be about. We had many collaborations and that inludes the companies of the rest of bangtan boys' parents. NamJoon's father own a food company and sometimes he would bring me food samples and all. It was a huge company for sure, oh boy, they had delicious stuff there. From branch restaurants to packet food, everything they had cooked was like tasting food from heaven. Literally. Ours is an investment company, so we just earn by playing in the stock market. YoonGi's family owns a hospital. That time when SeulMin's mother got into a car accident, we immediately call for the ambulance and it took her their hospital but unfortunately she was not saved due to severe blood loss. SeokJin, our pretty boy, is the heir to their cosmetics company. To think that his mother used to test their make up products on him! HAHAHA. Taehyung's parents owns a fashion brand and now their son gets free clothes to wear. HoSeok's parents actually owns a departmental store! It has branches overseas too. JiMin's one is interesting. Their company sells wine. And they earn big from the imported stuff and preserve them for decades. The company is actually passed on from many his great grandparents to his parents and they did a good job in maintaining the company well.

" Oh, our JungKook is back! " I heard my mother's voice. I turned behind and saw someone I never wanted to see.

Park SeulMin.

She's smiling and acting all cute, dressed up in a lilac dress with matching flats. Who does she thinks she is to come to my house and sit on our family's couch?

" Come here honey, we've got some important announcement to make, " She signaled me over and pats on the empty space on the couch she was seating. Great. I just got home with loads of homework and unexpectedly a meeting with someone I hate. Can this day get worse? First I'm angry over the fact that SeulMin got JiHyun and EunJi locked up. Next, I'm suppose to be at this meeting for god knows what reason. Everything is just so frustrating! Sorry my precious hair, you got pulled out by me.