First day of school

"JungKook-ssi, do you by chance know anyone called Taehyung? " EunJi blurted out.

Just before she was about to tell JungKook that she said something wrong, JungKook replied " Ne, he is my hyung. "

" You two are friends? " EunJi questioned.

" There are more than two of us actually. We met when we joined Bighit Entertainment. Sshhh, don't tell anyone I'm a trainee there. I'll show you my friends when we reach school. They are all older than us by a year, "

" Okay! " EunJi smiled as she continued walking to school.

~~~

" EunJi-ssi, there's the school, " JungKook pointed to a tall and white building with a fountain and flower bushes in front of the main entrance to the school.

" It's so huge! " EunJi cried. It was a top school why would it not be good? " I have to get to somewhere first, see you later! " EunJi ran off hurriedly when she remembered that she had to meet the principal for her class schedule.

" Wait! " JungKook chased after her and gripped her wrist. " Let me show you the way before you get lost."

~~~

" SeokJin hyung! " JungKook waved at the boy in front of the principal's office.

" Kookie! Is that the new girl? I'm supposed to bring her inside, " SeokJin replied and signaled EunJi to enter.

" I'll wait here, EunJi-ssi, " JungKook waved goodbye as she walked into the office.

Most of the items in the office were white and looked really neat. There are two sofas in front of the table and there is glass sign engraved with the name ' Jung Soo Eun ' .

" Take a seat my dear. I'll now issue you your class schedule, " The rather pretty looking principal handed her schedule to her and spoke about the rules and regulations of the school.

" Classes will start in 10 minutes, you better hurry. SeokJin will tell you which locker belongs to you later when you meet him at the cafeteria for lunch break.

" Gamsahamnida " EunJi bowed politely as she stood up from her seat and exited.

" So how was it? What is your first class? " JungKook bombarded her with questions. EunJi told JungKook that she was having History lessons first and realized it was the same as JungKook's.

" Dongsaeng, it's time for class, " SeokJin tapped his watch and reminded him.

They waved goodbye before heading to class.

~~~

" This is Kim EunJi-ssi. She is a new student who will be with us together in this class. EunJi-ssi, please do a self introduction please. "

" Ne. Annyeonhaseyo, Kim EunJi imnida. " She bowed. " Please be nice to me, "

The students in class buzzed around and talked about her. One comment certainly got her attention. One girl in wavy brown hair sitting in front of JungKook was pointing to her and whispered to her seat mate ' She's just another lame girl. Why can't another hot boy come? '. EunJi kept quiet and went to her assigned seat, which was beside JungKook, and sat down.

" I hope you like this class. The girls here are crazy about boys. When I just entered this class a few months before you, the girls were all drooling and fangirling even though they don't know me. They even created a fanclub for me and my hyungs called ARMY. They created rules for that too and the ones who break the rules gets punished. But don't worry though, I will protect you, " Jungkook smiled and started to listen to the lesson.

~~~

" Jimin hyung! " A rather short boy turned around while munching on a chocolate bar by his locker

" Kookie! " The other five boys waved for JungKook to join. SeokJin was one of them.

" Annyeong EunJi-ssi, " Jin greeted politely.

" Are you a new student? Why are you with Kookie? " another boy asked.

JungKook then explained to them about the incident that morning and how they became friends.

" Your locker is next to Kookie's. The principal told me earlier and wanted me to inform you when I meet you, " SeokJin announced.

" Do you want me to bring you there? It's quite close you know, " JungKook gave a small smile.

EunJi agreed and followed him towards their lockers.

SeokJin's POV

Why does JungKook seem really close to her. After all, they just met hours ago. She is following him everywhere. Can't she find friends? She will hurt by them. Those bitches. JungKook should have just told her to stay away before she gets hurt. Ugh, that kookie. Can't he think about her future? If she really gets into trouble with those girls, she will be dead.

" Yoongi, do you think kookie like EunJi? " I asked. Curious kills me you know.

" Kookie is too young to fall in love. Besides, they just met hours ago. Why would you think he likes her? There are tons of other better girls than her, " He replied without any eye contact and continued eating.

I decided to just shrug it off. Maybe I'm just overthinking about that two. Well, who knows when kookie will fall in love?

EunJi's POV

Everything is fine for me up till now and I quite enjoyed it. Maybe that girl back at History class was one of the members of ARMY fanclub that JungKook-ssi told me about.

" Oppa~ who is that girl? She looks so ugly. I'm way better than her a thousand times, " The same girl who talked about me earlier came to us twirling and batting her eyelashes profusely at JungKook-ssi.

" Get away from my oppa you ugly bitch! " She pushed me against the wall, hard.

" Go away SeulMin, stop being a stalker. And I'm not your oppa. Stop calling me that, " JungKook sounded so irritated and cold.  Finally I know that girl's name. JungKook-ssi should have hated her since he sounded... different. It wasn't the warm eyes that greeted us anymore. It was replaced with a cold death glare.

" I guess I better get going. See you next time loser! " SeulMin gave an evil smirk and walked away.

Why is she calling me names? Why can't I even walk with JungKook-ssi? Is it against the rule to even walk with someone? No. I just got the feeling that something bad is going to happen to me. The problem is when?

" Let's just get going, " JungKook snapped me out of my thoughts. I followed silently behind him as he returned to SeokJin and the rest of friends. " What happened kookie? " Namjoon asked in a concerned tone.

" SeulMin. She even dared to hurt EunJi. Such a bitch. " JungKook sighed. " Did you get any bruises? I'm sorry I got you hurt. "

" Aniyo, I'm fine. I guess I'll try to stay away from her, " I assured him by faking a smile.

" Ring... Ring.. " The school bell rang.

" I guess the break is over. Bye! " We waved to each other before seperating.

~~~

" EunJi-ssi, you can take that seat next to JiHyun. JiHyun-ssi, please raise your hand so EunJi would know where you are, " The biology teacher said.

JiHyun did as told and EunJi went to sit down.

" You're new here right? Annyeonghaseyo! Han JiHyun-imnida. " JiHyun held out her hand. " Where did you come from? "

EunJi shook her hand before replying. " I was transferred because my parents had a cafe here and moved here when business was stable. I previously studied in XOXO Academy with my brother until he graduated and moved here. "

" Nice to meet you! But do you know about ARMY fanclub? " JiHyun continued asking.

" Yes. I heard there are rules. A girl called SeulMin told me to stay away from JungKook-ssi. " EunJi answered with sadness in her eyes.