Inside YoonGi's mansion

" Let's play! " Taehyung urged for them to play immediately after entering the house.

" What should we play? " EunJi asked as she settled down onto the floor since the group is playing there and gathered in a circle.

" Well, I got card games and board games, " Yoongi replied while his eyes wandered around the room for something to play with.

" I know! Let's play truth or dare! " JiHyun suggested. SeokJin looked in her way, seemingly knows what she is thinking right now.

" Ok! Let's play that! " SeokJin agreed as he took out his phone and texted JiHyun.

SeokJin :

Jihyun, you're a genius!

JiHyun :

You know what to do *winks* tell the other boys too

" Let's play! " EunJi agreed to the idea and the game started.

" Scissors, paper, stone! Yes, I won! " Hoseok shouted. The loser is to be dared by the winner. " Haha! Jimin lost! Truth or dare? "

" Dare! Only a coward would choose truth! " JiMin replied confidently.

" I dare you to... Dance to Sistar's Touch my body, " Hoseok chuckled as the rest of them clapped.

" What the heck! "

" Music started! " SeokJin pressed his phone and the music started.

Touch my body, body...

Everyone was laughing so hard that they had their hands clutching onto their stomach and some even laughed until they were rolling on the floor just by watching JiMin do the first part by shaking his butt.

" JiMin seonbae, daebak! " JiHyun clapped after JiMin's performance ended.

" It was so funny! My tears even came out! Hyung, you should do that again! " JungKook was still laughing.

" Yah! " JiMin's face was in a deep red shade due to the embarrassment.

They continued to play the game for several rounds before they wanted to watch the television.

" Let's just play one last round! Please... " JiHyun begged.

" Yea, just the last one, " SeokJin agreed to that.

No matter what happens, the two are going to make JungKook get close to EunJi somehow.

" Scissors, paper, stone! "

" Yay! I won! " JiHyun exclaimed.

" Oh crap... " Our loser JungKook cursed.

" Truth or dare? If you are not a coward, choose dare, " JiMin used the same way that he was tricked on JungKook.

The boys, except JungKook, had already know JiHyun and SeokJin's plan.

" I choose dare! " JungKook said out loud.

" I dare you to kiss EunJi! On the lips! " JiHyun let out a witch's chuckle.

" Eonnie! " EunJi shouted at her while she was blushing like crazy when he had not even got close to her yet.

" Yah dongsaeng, I know you want it... Kekeke, " JiHyun responded back.

" Let's ship them! " Taehyung teased them. " Go do your dare kookie, we're waiting. "

JungKook had his head down in embarrassemnt, not knowing whether to do the dare or not.

JungKook

What should I do now? Chicken out or do this dare? I'm sure EunJi is going to hate me for doing it. Why JiHyun begged for the last time to play this? And why did SeokJin hyung agree to it? Wae?! Wait a second... did JiHyun and hyung planned all this all along or what?! I can't do this in front of so many people and it's my first kiss, what am I suppose to do? If I said I didn't want to and become a coward, EunJi might be glad and I will still be friend-zoned but if I don't and do the dare, would we still be friends or awkward around each other. It's not like I don't want to do it but I'm scared she would hate me. Eotteokke? Do it privately? I know Yoongi's house has a balcony right outside of his room... Let's do it there. Gathering my courage, I walk towards EunJi and said " I will do this dare but privately, " I grabbed her hands and pulled her upstairs to the balcony.

" JungKook, where are we going? Are you really going to do the dare? " EunJi asks me. I not sure whether to reply her or not. I'm at a loss of words. All I want to do is get to balcony first, that's more important. Luckily, the rest of them didn't follow me when I just turned back to check. I twisted the knob of Yoongi's room and pulled EunJi in before locking it. Nobody would see what we're doing now...

" JungKook... " I heard her voice shivering when I pulled her to the balcony. Without thinking twice, I cupped her face and gave her a quick peck on her soft pink lips. She was blushing madly and hung her head low. Is it because she was ashamed or does she likes it? Don't hate me for that please. I admit I was a little impulsive since I could not control my feelings anymore. " EunJi, I have something to tell you, " I broke the silence.

" Yes? " She replied back, not daring to look at me.

" I like you. Be my girlfriend please. I can't control my feelings anymore. I really don't want to be friend-zoned from now on so can you accept me? " I confessed. Sometimes if you want something done, you must do it yourself.

" I like you too but I can't, " She replied and I saw a tear coming down her face. Real tears. It's the first time I ever saw her cry.

" Why? What do you not like about me? " I was about to cry too. Just seeing her in this state makes me really sad.

" Fanclub, " It was only a one word reply yet that one word actually means so much to me.

" Don't care about that. SeulMin and her girls can't do anything, they seem tough but actually are not. They are just saying all those to make people afraid of her. They don't even kick people in their ass or what like this, " I showed her a few of my taekwondo moves to brighten up the atmosphere. " If I do that, I'm sure they would be sent flying away. " Omo! EunJi laughed! Yay! I made her happy again.

" Ok then, " She said cutely. I'm about to die due to my feels.

" So, you accepted me? " I asked.

" Yes, " She said blushing again. I'm so happy right now. It's as if I could fly. We're finally dating and who cares about those bitches anyway? I embraced her in a warm hug for celebration.