SeokJin and JiHyun

" JiHyun, can I talk to you in private? " I caught up with JiHyun when her class had ended. As usual, EunJi is talking to her as well.

" Ok sunbae-nim. EunJi, you can go eat lunch first, I'll catch up with you later, " JiHyun grabbed my hand and marched off to the school's library.

Luckily, the place was quite empty since it was lunch time. Apart from us, there are only about five students reading books there.

" Sunbae-nim, what was it that you want to tell me? " JiHyun asked me.

" Can I have your number? " I blurted out. The atmosphere suddenly became so awkward and silent that I could even hear the clock behind the library counter tick.

" What for? " JiHyun stared at me as if I was stalking her and all.

" It's.. about JungKook and EunJi, " I revealed the truth. Her eyes widen upon hearing my reply and a huge grin of excitement formed on her face.

" Omo! Sunbae-nim, you realised it too! " JiHyun raised a hand and gave me a high-five.

I was also on the verge of laughing out loud. As they say, great minds think alike. JiHyun then gave me her number and went for lunch and to meet EunJi. We've decided to make JungKook date EunJi! Can't wait to see both of them hold hands and walk down the street.. Ugh! Dirty thoughts go away now.

Author

A few hours passed and the group of friends are waiting for each other in front of the school gate. Afterwards, they would go to EunJi's cafe as agreed earlier.

" Sorry, we're late! " EunJi and JiHyun arrived from their physics class.

" It's okay! Can we go now? I'm feeling hungry, " Taehyung asked cutely.

" Let's go! " EunJi lead the way to her cafe.

It was in the evening and the sky had started to turn into gradient shades of pinkish red and orange. The sun is setting while they took a ten minute walk to the cafe, sharing gossips and jokes along the way.

" Eomma! " EunJi called out as the others choose their seats.

" Annyeong! How was school today? " EunJi's mother asked.

" As usual. My friends said they wanted to come here again today because yesterday's drinks were daebak! "

" Yup! I want to order bubble tea again! " JiMin had already taken out his wallet to pay. " I also want a piece of chocolate cake. "

Her mother took out her mini note book and started writing down their orders.

" I'll go help out first, " EunJi was about to got to the kitchen before her mother stopped her. " No, you can stay here and talk to your friends, I can handle it myself. " She smiled.

" Arasso eomma, " EunJi went to sit between JiHyun and JungKook.

" Seems like you know I saved that seat for you, " JiHyun whispered to EunJi and smirked.

" Shut up, " She mouthed back.

JiHyun turned to look at SeokJin and he responded back with a smirk.

Great minds do think alike. JiHyun then took out her handphone and texted him.

JiHyun :

EunJi and JungKook are sitting together...

SeokJin :

Kekeke >:) I told my hyungs about this. Only JungKook and EunJi are the only ones who don't know about it. Yoongi suggested earlier in the afternoon that we should go to his mansion to play and also create a chance for them XD

JiHyun:

Yoongi is such a genius! Let's stop talking now, I think EunJi is suspecting something fishy

SeokJin looked at her and nodded slighty when JiHyun turned to look at him after sending her reply.

" The orders are here! " EunJi's mother came out with a tray containing the cakes and another with drinks. " Eomma, let me help you, " EunJi rushed over and took the tray of drinks. " Here you go, " They placed both trays on the tables and the guys started to snatch their drinks and food.

" Yummy! Ahjumma, can you teach me how to make this, it's really delicious! " JungKook asked after sipping on his drink.

" I can't, it's our secret recipe but you are welcome to drink this everyday if you want since school isn't too far from here, " She smiled with a reply.

" EunJi, we are going to my house later to play since it is a certainly good time to release stress, can you join us? " Yoongi asked her. The other boys gave each other a look as it was all part of a plan. " I'll be going too, " JiHyun added.

" Eomma- "

" Just go have fun EunJi but you must return before ten, " Mrs Kim cut off her sentence with an immediate reply.

" Eomma, gomawo! " She exclaimed and started sipping on her bubble tea as her mother returned to the kitchen.

Soon after they had finish their meal, the group took a bus to a bus stop near Yoongi's mansion.

" Apparently, it is always five to ten minutes walk from the nearest stop since everyone in our district owns a car but my cousin had lent mine for a trip to gangnam with his girlfriend. My parents went on a trip with Nam Joon's parents for a meeting with the China shareholders to talk about collabration on something, " Yoongi explained while walking past several mansions.

" Seonbae-nim, your family must be really rich then, " EunJi was really excited. As a child borned in a normal, typical family, never had she once step into a mansion.

" EunJi-ah, actually all of them are rich. Don't you know that? " JiHyun questioned.

" True. Our fathers are business patners so we were friends since young, " Hoseok added. " Oh, and I forgotten to say, JiMin and I lived in the next district behind YoonGi while JungKook and the rest lived in the previous one which we walked past just now, " EunJi was really impressed with their family background.

"There it is! " Yoongi pointed with a finger as his other had reached into his pocket to get his keys.

Standing in front of them was a mansion covered in white paint and they had a shiny silver gate. Behind the gate was a small little path in a mini home garden with a water fountain before eventually reching the door to the rooms.

" Daebak! " EunJi walked past several trees with flower blossoming and the fountain which has neon lights from underneath the water.