Tests ( Part 3 )

" Kim EunJi, I swear you cheated yesterday! " SeulMin pointed an accusing finger at EunJi.

" What? " Ji Hyun turned around. " Oh, hi miss bully! " She waved her hand and gave me a huge cheesy smile.

" Cut the act, bitches. Kim EunJi, you cheater! " SeulMin went over to EunJi and gave her a slap.

" Take that! " Ji Hyun twirled a chunk of her wavy hair and pulled it. " Do you want a free hair cut? " Ji Hyun teased and got her pair of scissors from her pencil case.

" NOOOOO!!!!!!! " She yelled as if there was no tomorrow. Snip.

" See? Now your hair looks straighter, " JiHyun smirked and showed her the bit of hair that got cut off.

" WHAT THE HELL! HAN JI HYUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! " She shrieked at the sight of her precious hair.

" Yah, you're over reacting. That is only about two centimeters long and barely a hundred strands of hair that got cut off, " Ha Yoon rolled her eyes at SeulMin. What a drama queen.

" YOU LISTEN UP! - " SeulMin pointed her index finger at JiHyun's face. Ha Yoon grabbed her finger quickly and twisted it like a karate master. " Ouch! " She yelped.

" Go away! " She releases the finger, causing SeulMin to fall backwards.

" I'll remember you three! " She glared at them and walked to her own seat.

" EunJi, what did you do? " Ji Hyun turned to EunJi who was busy doing work.

" Yesterday, JungKook's father told us to compete against each other and I actually won against SeulMin but she thought I cheated, "

" She's such a spoilt bitch aish, " Ji Hyun muttered under her breath.

Ringg.... Ringg...

" Class again, " Ji Hyun sighed and sat down on her seat.

====

" Annyeonghaseyo, " JungKook and I bowed as we saw his father sitting on the couch waiting for us.

" SeulMin's not here yet? " JungKook asked him nonchantly. He nodded and we sat down quietly to wait for her.

" JungKook, did you know who won yesterday? "

" It can't be SeulMin right, appa? " He nodded again.

" So EunJi won! YAY! " JungKook gave EunJi a big hug and she started blushing crazily. You cheezy piece of cookie!

Thud!

JungKook released her from his arms and saw SeulMin standing in front of him with her arms crossed.

" You're such a player, " She shook her head in digust.

" Park Seul Min! Who are you to call my son a player? Have he slept with anyone yet and make a girl pregnant?! " JungKook's father hollered at her.

She gulped and turned her face away in embarassment.

SeulMin

" Park SeulMin! Who are you to call my son a player? Have he slept with anyone yet and make a girl pregnant?! " JungKook's father yelled at me. Gosh, stupid mouth! Why do I spill random things out when I am nervous? Ahhhhh!!!

" Are you two ready? We can start the next test now, " He spoke up. I looked at him attentively as he continued. " JungKook, get to your room, "

" Ne appa, " He walked away and gave EunJi a ' fighting!' sign. Why do I not receive this type of love for so long? The people I love does not love me, nobody does. Am I such a loser that no one loves? Why can't I live in happiness like others? Life sucks seriously.

" Park SeulMin! " JungKook's father snapped his finger in front of my face, making me realise I was thinking about other things and getting off track. " Pay attention, " His face displayed a mix emotion of anger and disappointment. What? Am I a disgrace?

" So, today I will be testing you on your general knowledge and the duration of the test is two hours. " He handed me the question paper. " You will do the test at the study room and I will be watching too. No attempts of cheating will be tolerated, are you two clear about this? "

" Ne! " EunJi rand I replied at the same time. We proceeded into the study room and I sat on the opposite end of EunJi at the table. JungKook's father got out his timer again and sat on a couch where he could see both of us clearly." Your time starts now, " He pressed the button on the timer. I stared at the first question and already started to panic. It is an algebra equation and maths is my worst subject! What is x? How would I know? I stared at the question and blinked several times. Skip this question, next one. Wait, what? History question? This is a pop quiz and he should have warned us and told us to study! I was on instagram stalking other guys and taking tons of selcas yesterday, I have no time to study!!!! Ugh, I hate this! Why must I go through this torture just to become JungKook's wife? This is ridiculous! Back to the question!!! I stared at it and scribbled anything that came into my mind. There were several science questions as well as english question. They basically want me to translate those damn english words! Argh! I'm Korean, not any other race for goodness sake! If they want to translate, just go to online translating websites or find a multilingual person to do the job! I random wrote words that I assume would be the correct answer and just hope I'm lucky. Two hours passed by quickly since I was busy wrecking my brain for a possible answer for those questions. Why is this paper hard? Was it specially made for Kim EunJi? She is the first few positions in class and is obviously more intelligent than me! Is this the way JungKook's father want to make me lose and EunJi to become JungKook's future wife? Why do people hate me so much? What exactly is wrong with me? I have the pretty looks and have a bubbly personality, why can't I be liked or loved by any one? Why am I leading a pathetic life when my father is a secretary of a huge company, I have a pretty face and have friends? Why?

" Time's up! " JungKook's father announced. Ahhh! I have yet to complete the last four questions! " Pencil down, hands up! No cheating attempts or you will be disqualified! "

So strict. EunJi and I obeyed and put our hands up. He went over and collected the papers before we were dismissed. " I will tell you your respective scores tomorrow when you come again for another test. Please go home and rest, " He walked into the study room and EunJi headed towards the door.

" Jagiya!!! " JungKook shouted from the top of the staircase. EunJi spotted him and waved to him as he came down. He eyed me and went to join EunJi. I guess I will never get JungKook's love huh?

" Kaja, I got training but I want to send you home first, " They went ahead without giving me another glance. Coldness...