A.R.M.Y Fanclub

" JungKook? Omo! You were together with JungKook? " JiHyun gasped.

" Not so loud! The teacher might hear us! " She half-whispered/half-screamed with a hand covering Jihyun's mouth.

" Mrs Park won't hear us. We are at the back row. " JiHyun gave a " duh? " expression as she spoke. " Tell me. Now. Why were you with JungKook? Do you know how much SeulMin wants him? "

" Err... Nope. JungKook kinda saved my life just now. I was almost hit by a drunk driver and he pushed me away. Luckily he did rescue me in time otherwise, the consequences will be beyond our imaginations, "

" You don't even know the ARMY Fanclub rules, " JiHyun sighed. " 1. You are not to be with any of the seven boys : JungKook, Jimin, SeokJin, Taehyung, NamJoon, Hoseok and Yoongi. Next, you are not to go near them unless you are the VIP fans. They consist of that bitchy SeulMin, HaYoon, ChaeRyu and the really really arrogant ByulJoo. The fan club is created by that 4 girls. You are also to listen to what the boys tell you to do and do it for them without any complaints. You are not to break any rules or the punishment is that you will be bullied by that 4 girls. They are not to provoked in anyway. They are mean. They could fight and use their name of the VIP fans to threaten you. "

" That's a lot of information to process. My brain will explode! " EunJi exaggerated.

" Your body will explode first if they realized that JungKook saved you, " JiHyun warned. " It's best you stay away from the four of them. " 

~~~

" EunJi! You're back!  How was your day? Is is okay? " EunJi's mother asked. EunJi just reached her family's cafe to help out after school.

" It was fine. Everyone there is nice, " EunJi lied. She knew there was a fanclub. She knew the leaders were bullies. But she lied, just to make her mom happy.

" I'm going to tend the customers first. Go change and help me, " EunJi's mother shooed her home.

EunJi's mother

" Annyeonghaseyo, may I take your order please? " I asked. There were seven of them who were about the same age as EunJi. They were wearing the same uniform too.

" I want bubble tea please, " One of them spoke.

" Me and Yoongi want Cappuccino. So 2 of it, "Another spoke.

" I want Iced Caramel Macchiato! "

" Iced coffee please, "

" Vanilla Latte for me! "

" I want frappuccino, "

That's a lot of different orders.

" Please wait a moment, " I hurried back into the kitchen. EunJi should be back by now. Our apartment is only at the end of this street.

Author

EunJi rushed back into the store only with her denim shorts and oversize tee.

" Eomma, anything to help you with? " She rested her hand on the entrance door as she was panting after having to run.

" EunJi! Annyeong! " SeokJin waved when he saw EunJi.

" This is your family's cafe? It's cool! I like the deco, " NamJoon commented.

" Thanks guys. I need to help Eomma now, " EunJi bowed slightly and took her leave.

" Take your time, EunJi. We are not rushing, " JungKook smiled.

Once EunJi entered the kitchen, the boys started buzzing.

" Jungkookie, " Jimin paused. " So, do you have a crush on anyone? Perhaps EunJi? " He let out a chuckle.