Bullied

" Kim EunJi, you bitch! " SeulMin walked briskly to her locker in fury and grabbed her hair.

" Yah! Park SeulMin, what are you doing?! " JiHyun, who was talking to EunJi, smacked SeulMin's hand away.

The rest of her gang were there too, as well as some " audiences " who had taken out their mobile phone to film them.

" I'm teaching this bitch a little lesson she ought to learn. Now, Han JiHyun, get out of my way before you get it too, " SeulMin hollered at JiHyun and and gave her a death stare.

" Me? Get out of your way? Bitch please. Do you own the floor? You are the one who suppose to learn your lesson, what's has it got to do with EunJi? " Sarcasm oozed out from JiHyun mouth. The " audiences " grin with wide eyes after hearing that. Wow, JiHyun really is a good talker, no wonder she is so chatty all the time.

" I'll show you who's the bitch! "Chae Ryu walked up and wanted to give JiHyun a tight slap on her face but JiHyun got hold of her wrist and twisted it. " Ahhh... " Chae Ryu fell onto the ground like a weakling and rubbed her wrist repeatedly to soothe the pain.

" Don't question or doubt my fighting skills, " JiHyun gave a malicious smirk.

" Oh yea? " SeulMin knocked EunJi's head against her locker with the hair she grabbed but EunJi didn't even make a sound.

" Later haters, " SeulMin tossed her to JiHyun and she collapsed in her arms. " Let's go, girls, " SeulMin made a way out of the crowd and left with the girls as the crowd dispered quickly.

" Yah! EunJi, wake up! " JiHyun shaked her lightly. " Oh crap... " JiHyun cursed under her breath. " Where's JungKook when you need him? " Quickly and swiftly, she took her phone out from her pocket and dialled for JungKook's number. " Pick up please, " She begged.

" Hello! " JungKook said cheerfully on the other side of the phone. 

" Yah! Come to your locker now! You must! EunJi collapsed! I don't know what cause- " JiHyun yelled into the phone and JungKook hung up quickly.

" Yah! Jeon JungKook! " She cried worriedly.

As if he was an athlete, he sprinted to his locker at the speed of light.

" What happened? " He carried EunJi away from JiHyun and carried her bridal style as they walked quickly to the nurse's room.

" SeulMin... hit... her, " JiHyun's voice was trembling and her heart was only praying for EunJi to be safe.

JungKook didn't really care much about who actually made her into this state, it was whether EunJi would stay safe and sound or not.

----

" SeulMin, can I speak to you at your locker at lunch? I have something to tell you, " JungKook added cuteness in his lines just to trick SeulMin.

" Sure oppa! Anything you say! " She promised and went to her next class. 

JungKook

Stupid Park SeulMin! You bitch! Hurt EunJi, I'll hurt you twice as much. Are you crazy? First thing in the morning, you went to school and started some bitch fight. What the hell, this is the most absurb thing I've heard. What did EunJi do to you to make you have a fight with her? You think JiHyun is stupid and never thought that she would tell me all about your bitchy acts? Oh please, don't think you are queen of this school. The real queen is EunJi and I shall be the king and call the guards to " arrest " you for harassment. Don't mess with the wrong person, you should know it by now. Prepare to die later.

----

" Ding dong... Ding dong... " The bell rang. Together with all six of my hyungs, we skip lunch together to meet SeulMin. Yes, our lunch, even if we are starving like hell. " Annyeong oppa! " SeulMin waved and came to hug JungKook. As usual, JungKook just pushed her away and Namjoon started speaking.

" Park SeulMin. What a pretty name, "

" Gomawo- " She was cut off by me

" But you have and evil soul! Why on earth did you hit EunJi?! Answer me now! " I pushed her against her locker with two hands on her shoulder.

Bang! It attracted many students to come and watch " the good show ". Many were gossiping and whispering to their friends while filming the scene.

" Oppa, what are you talking about? I'm EunJi's good friend. Since when did I hit her? " She replied calmly. 

" In the morning you did! Don't deny you little scaredy-cat. Are you scared of EunJi taking your place from JungKook? Well actually, that place never belong to you and I don't see what's the problem when EunJi is together with JungKook, be it friends or lovers! " JiHyun squeezed through the crowd and said her piece. After that, she gave her a tight slap across her face. " And yes, don't even whine to your mom about ' this girl named Han JiHyun slapped me ' and all. You deserve this " present " in the first place. 

" JiHyun-ssi, she is motherless! " One of the playful boys in her class yelled.

" Hahaha! " JiMin started laughing and the crowd followed him. SeulMin was totally embarassed from the insults and hung her head low. Serves her right.

" Let's not waste our time and eat lunch, " Taehyung spoken up and everybody left the scene except SeulMin who was embarrased and yet angry at the same time.

" You will get it from me, Han Ji Hyun! " She yelled back as we left.

" Like I care! " JiHyun continued walking in front of me. Wow, EunJi sure is lucky to have such a loyal best friend protecting and staying with her.