I'm sorry, SeulMin

EunJi

" Dongsaeng you are back!!!! " Oppa shouted from his room. I quickly put the shopping bag behind me and smiled at him." What's that behind you? " 

Uh oh. " Nothing, " I denied and step backwards as he came closer. 

" Gotcha! " He swiftly grabbed the bag from me and ran away.

" Give it back oppa!!! " I chased him around the apartment.

" Tell me how you get this first. " He hold the bag in the air. It is no use trying to get it back from him. He is way taller than me and jumping does not help anyway.

" JungKook gave it to me. Now give it back!!!! " I hit his chest but instead he teased me.

" Aww, my dongsaeng has a sweet boyfriend, " He stuck his tongue out and ran into his room with the shopping bag. 

" Oppa!!!! " I dumped my school bag on the floor and chase after him. He sat on his bed texting someone and I sneaked beside him, trying to get the clothes back. 

" Too slow, " He grabbed the bag before I could reach it. How could he know I was about to take it while concentrating on his phone?

" Do you like tickles? " I giggled and tickled him. 

" AHHHHHHH!!!!! I surrender!!! " He return the bag to me. 

" YAY!! Girl power!!! " I ran out of his room like a little kid.

" Try it on when you are free!! " He shouted.

" Arasso!! " I when into the room and shut the door. Phew... Let's see if I could wear these clothes. I got out the skirt and blouse and tried it on first. Omo, this is a perfect fit! How did JungKook know my size anyway? Let me see the shoes then. I got the stilettos out of the shoe box and slipped my feet into it. He even knows my shoe size? The shoes are comfortable, not like those that basically kills your foot. No doubt it is from an expensive store. 

Beep... Beep...

Who texted me? 

JungKook : 

Tomorrow is the last part of the test, wear the clothes I bought for you and be at my house at the same as usual.

Me :

OK

JungKook :

Need me to pick you up? 

Me : 

No need. You don't have to waste your time on me ^^

JungKook :

But I want to T^T

Me :

Meet me at the bus stop near my house. ;P

JungKook :

Eat your macaroons!

Me : 

OK

I wore the pullover and jeans next. Perfect fit too. I tried on the sneakers too and it was comfortable to walk in. I cannot belive JungKook and his father gave me two sets of clothing! 

" Hey!!! " Annoying oppa came in again. " Wow, are these from the branded store in Myeongdong? "

" Ne. "