Enrolled into Seoul Academy

" Eun Ji-ah!!! Come quick!! " Mrs Kim shouted from the kitchen.

" Ne, " Eun Ji rushed out from her bedroom located at the end of her apartment quickly as she responded.

" You've got accepted! School starts tomorrow! Ppali! Get your books and school bag ready by tonight. Arasso? " Mrs Kim handed the letter to Eun Ji as she continued making bibimbap for dinner .

Dear Kim Eun Ji,

Congragulations, you have been accepted by Seoul Academy. Please be in school by 8 in the morning tomorrow to start your first day of school. You will be given your class schedule when you meet me in my office. I will send someone to escort you there and you will only need a few pencils and pens, books for the level which could be purchased at Seoul Bookstore near our school. More information will be revealed tomorrow when you report to the office at 8. Do not be late. Hope to see you at school tomorrow.

Yours sincerely,

Principal Jung

Eun Ji quickly skimmed through the letter as she went back to her room to prepare for school on the next day.

Eun Ji's POV

Stationery. Books. I think I got everything already. Wonder how the school would look like? Would there be a lot of homework? Are there hot guys? *Fan girl mode on* Would any one want to be friends with me? Thoughts ran through my mind as I brushed my dark brown hair.

Author's POV

" Oppa! " EunJi yelled.

" Yes? " Jongin replied.

" What else do I need for school? " EunJi questioned.

Jongin walked over to her room to check her school bag. It was a baby blue backpack with white lace at the bottom.

" You're good to go, " Jongin zipped up the backpack and walked out with EunJi for dinner.

" Your appa is back. Remember to wash your hands before you eat, " EunJi's mother said as she set the table.

" Appa! I got accepted by Seoul Academy! " EunJi announced to her father as he just got home. He smiled and told her to study hard like Jongin. " I will! " She nodded and went to join her brother at the table. " Let's eat, " EunJi's father used his chopsticks to get one piece of the bibimbap. " Delicious! EunJi, must try this before you go to school tomorrow. I don't know if the school's food will suit you. " His father placed the bibimbap in her bowl as she thanked him. Dinner soon ended and EunJi helped her mother washed the plates with her. " Remember, do not get into trouble with the bullies there tomorrow. They are never good in any way. Maybe you will also be able to find your boyfriend there, " She chuckled. " Eomma! " EunJi whined. " I don't need any guys. I only need Jongin oppa! " She pouted. " I wonder when you will grow up, " Her mother mumbled to herself.

~~~

It was almost bed time. EunJi changed into her favorite pajamas after a warm and refreshing bath. She dried her hair and combed out the knots in her hair . She set her alarm clock before she climbed into her soft covers. EunJi swept her bangs aside and switch off the table lamp next to her. She was overly excited for school the next day and could not sleep. Just before she fell asleep, she thought about what her mother had said earlier.

EunJi's POV

Would I really be able to find a boyfriend? Even oppa has one already. I'm not pretty, I bet I would never have one. And besides, I could live perfectly fine without a boyfriend. I don't need any guy, I don't need their protection or money. I can find them myself. Yes, I can do it! Once I graduate from highschool and go to university, I will earn a lot of money and live my life well.

Author's POV

" Ring... Ring... " EunJi's alarm rang. She shot straight up and headed to the bathroom to get herself bathed and dressed up for school. She wore her white uniform blouse and black skirt. " Just the right length, " She said as she admired her reflection in the mirror as she adjust her skirt. Just before going for breakfast, she tied her red tie and pulled up her black blazer.

" Oppa! Good morning! " She pushed the door of the bathroom and joined his brother at the table. EunJi's parents are at their family cafe to work and the siblings are always at home alone until their mother come back to cook them dinner. " EunJi ah, I made you toast for breakfast, " He signaled her to the table. They ate as Jongin tells EunJi about what he did in highschool and laughed together with his jokes.

" Don't hurry, you will choke, " Jongin advised.

" But we are going to be late! " EunJi replied as she swallowed the remaining piece of her her bread and drank her glass of milk before running towards the door. " Be careful! " Jongin waved goodbye to his sister as she grabbed her backpack and ran out of the house.

~~~

EunJi hummed her favorite tune as the birds on the trees she walked passed chirped melodiously. She saw some girls who wore the same uniform as her when she was waiting for the traffic light to turn green.

" I could finally meet Taehyung! It's been so long!!! " A girl with short and black hair squealed.

" Who is Taehyung? Is he her boyfriend? " EunJi thought and the traffic light flashed green. She saw the girls ran across and followed without realizing a drunk man driving a truck towards her.

" Watch out! " A boy pushed her onto the pavement as the drunk driver drove away.

" Are you okay? Fancy that guy drinking in the morning, " That boy rolled his eyes. He was simply gorgeous. He had black hair and bangs that cover half of his eyes and was swept to one side. He had that nice vanilla scent on him too.

" Are you okay? " The boy waved his hand in front of EunJi's eyes as she was already in shock that she almost died.

" I-I-I'm okay. I think it's time I get going, " EunJi stood up and dust the dirt of her skirt before she swung her backpack over her shoulder and walked off.

" Wait! I bet you're new right? I haven't seen you before, " He took his black backpack and walked up to EunJi.

" Ne, " EunJi replied shyly.

" Annyeonghaseyo! I'm JungKook! " He held out his hand.

" I'm EunJi. Kim EunJi, " She shook his hand.

" Nice to meet you! Wanna walk to school together? "

" Sure, " EunJi replied as she walk with JungKook.