Recovery

EunJi

" EunJi-ssi, you're finally awake! " I rubbed my eyes and they darted around the room. I was in the nurse's room. Why am I here? I was at my locker a moment ago. What happened? Did I get a memory loss? 

" You passed out just now when your head was hit against something hard. Did you recall any of the events? If not, I have to examine you again, " The kind nurse asked me.

" I remembered it now. But how did I get here? " I was curious. Was it magic which brought me here? Nah, not possible.

" JungKook-ssi carried you here. He told me to let you rest fully and give you the best medicine. Now it's quite late now and I have a bowl of rice left for you, so I think you better eat up, you must be starving, " She passed the tray of food to me.

" Kamsahamnida, " I replied and took a sip of the soup. It was canteen food but nevertheless, I still took delicious bites from it. SeulMin's behaviuor earlier just made me feel that something bad is about to happen. What is the reason for pulling my hair and hitting my head on the locker. I never provoked her or anything. Why did she call me a bitch? I didn't do- wait, was it because of the fanclub? 

----

JiHyun sighed. " 1. You are not to be with any of the seven boys : JungKook, Jimin, SeokJin, Taehyung, NamJoon, Hoseok and Yoongi. Next, you are not to go near them unless you are the VIP fans. They consist of that bitchy SeulMin, HaYoon, ChaeRyu and the really really arrogant ByulJoo. The fan club is created by that 4 girls. You are also to listen to what the boys tell you to do and do it for them without any complaints. You are not to break any rules or the punishment is that you will be bullied by that 4 girls. They are not to provoked in anyway. They are mean. They could fight and use their name of the VIP fans to threaten you. "

" That's a lot of information to process. My brain will explode! " I exaggerated.

" Your body will explode first if they realized that JungKook saved you, " JiHyun warned. " It's best you stay away from the four of them. 

I recalled what JiHyun had said on the first day of school. I can't be with the boys or go near them. I was way too close to them. That moment I just realised that my life is pretty much going to get screwed up. I swallow big spoonfuls of rice to get rid of my emotions and thoughts to stay calm. 

" Eat slowly, or else you would choke, " The nurse advised me. I heeded it and started chewing and returned to my calm state of mind. It was in the mid afternoon and I was suppose to have biology class with JiHyun. I decided to skip it and go to my Korean literature class after Biology since JiHyun and JungKook are in that class. 

" EunJi, are you okay? " I caught sight of JungKook rushing into the room while I was preparing to head to class.

" Ne oppa, " I replied him and walked out of the room together after thanking the nurse. " Thanks for bringing me to the nurse's room, " 

" No problem EunJi. I heard SeulMin bullied you right? That idiot. Are you hurt any where? If yes, I'll - "

" Oppa, nothing's wrong with me. You're being so naggy all of a sudden, "  I whined.

JungKook smiled back. " Am I? "

Looking at his cute and handsome face just washes all my sadness away. Maybe I should just forget about about the incident earlier on. Maybe it was some misunderstandings back there or she is simply crazy and pulled my hair for no reason at all.

" Let's go! " The cheerful JungKook said and held my hand. As we walked to class, many pairs of eyes were staring at us in awe. 

" Omo! JungKook is holding hands with her! Is she his girlfriend? "

" That girl is walking together with Jungkook! How I wish I was her, "

I heard many students whispering about us. I struggled to slip my hand out from his but he grip it tightly and continued walking.

" Don't care about what SeulMin did earlier. You are happy right now, aren't you, " JungKook asked.

True. It is very true. I always thought escaping difficult times would work but I was prove wrong. Stay strong and firm, having courage to face all the difficulties are actually the solution to all the problem. 

" Oppa! Let's announce to everyone about our relationship! Let's not fear the fanclub and that four girls anymore, " I replied him. He was surprised at my decision at first but agreed to it. Now, all we have to do is to face the fanclub bravely. Reality could be harsh and mean sometimes but as long as we have that mindset to overcome differences, nothing is impossible. As we walked together holding hands, I wanted this moment to last forever and ever.

When I returned home from school, I saw the comments that my classmates have left on my SNS account.

@miyoung1997 :

Are you dating with JungKook? If you are, congratz for getting ur self a nice boy ^^

@kim_ms :

I saw you holding hands with JungKook in skool tdy. Are u guys dating?

@playfulguy347 :

Dating JungKook since when? I saw u two hold hands cutely

@minmin :

If u are dating JungKook, I will ship u guys 4eva!

There are several more when I scrolled down my comments section of the most recent photo ( of a meal =.= ) to view them. None of these comments were mean to me. What would happen if SeulMin knew about all these? Bully me again? Leave us alone?