It's been 11 years

SeulMin

Even JungKook's father is defending her now! Did he repay me like that? I treated him so well since young and now he is there defending that bitch! What the hell, life is so unfair! What did EunJi use to charm everyone? It seems that everybody had fallen under her spell. Does she have a love potion secretly? Why are the people that I know leaving me one by one? This is all your fault, Kim Eunji! If you had never been transferred here, none of this would happen to me. JungKook would not date, Ha Yoon would not have left me and I would not need to go through this test! Kim EunJi put me through hell! 

" Appa, why are you back? " I opened the door to our apartment and saw my father walking to his room. He was still dress in suit like how he usually does when he goes to work but I thought he should be at his company now, why is he here at home? 

" You're finally back, do you remember what day it is? " Is there anything special going on today? It is neither of our birhdays.

" No? Anything important? " I asked him nonchantly and walked towards my room.

" Your mother's anniversary, " He sighed. How could I forget that? The cause of this entire accident that day is dad's fault! If only he did not yell at that time, if only he made mom happy, none of this would have happened. It has been eleven years already, time flies huh? Eleven years of tough life and missing a part of me. ' Mom ' was a huge word for me with deep meanings. Ever since she left me, I felt that half of my limbs were gone with my heart. Living was difficult for a person who is handicap. Never will I forget that my father was the reason why I did not have a mother to grow up with. 

" Go get change into something nice and we will go to meet her later on, " He checked his phone and started sending some emails. 

" Appa! Is work and money all you care about? If you treated eomma nicer in the first place, would she be lying down there in her grave and wait for us to visit her every year? " My anger exploded. He turned and looked at me with widened eyes. " You still remember? " My blood started boiling. I hate my life to the core. Everything sucks. 

I ran towards my room and slammed the door shut before collapsing on the cold hard floor. I hugged my needs to my chest and buried my head in them, crying out all my grieves. Why is my life so screwed up? Kim EunJi, I admire you, to be honest. You live in a lovely family, you got the heart of my crush too. Why can't I be at least half as lucky and happy as you? Why do I have nothing while you have everything? Did we switch bodies when we were babies or did you perform a curse on me? I always thought I will one day win over you but my tears and heart breaks never seem to end. I lost this battle of ours but I shall come back and prove to JungKook. JungKook is my only source of happiness now I cannot bear for him to leave me too! Anyone can leave except him, if he is gone, then I guess there is no meaning to life. Life sucks, survival is hard. 'That's it Park SeulMin, you got to stop crying, it does no work. It would not make JungKook fall for you or make eomma come back to life. Face the reality... Defeat Kim EunJi.' My brain told me what to do. I wiped my tears with my palms and stood up dusting my skirt. I pulled out a blue dress and changed into it. Blue is my mother favourite color, she told me that the color means peace, trust, loyalty and wisdom. It was a meaningful color and I loved this color. I got some light make up on to cover up my red eyes and wore a necklace which was given from my mother when I was younger. I remembered complaining the necklace for being too long when I was younger and now it is just the right length. It was a lock while the other necklace which was with my mom is a key. She could unlock my heart since she was really close to me when I was young. My father did not really care about me anyway.

I got my handbag and stuffed my valuables inside before heading out the door. " Let's go now, " I said in a serious tone and slipped on my stilettos which is the same color as my dress. My father took out a bouquet of flowers and walked out of the door. We got into the car and drove to the place in silence. We have nothing to talk about anyway. It is next to impossible to open our mouths and speak to each other since the atmosphere is awkward. We barely spoke to each other since my mother's death. I used to run to Ha Yoon's house for a sleepover and not return home, just hoping he would be worried and look for me. But he did not, he did not even bother to search for his only daughter. At least he did not remarry otherwise I would have thought of going crazy and kill my own father. I started to self harm in middle school until JungKook told me to stop and would date me if I did not continue self harming. I listened to him, this liar. I thought he was telling the truth and had high hopes pinned on him, never had I thought he would be with EunJi instead of me, the childhood best friend.

" We are here, " My father pulled over and snapped me out of my thoughts. I unbuckled my seat belt and went off without waiting or my father.I walked to the prontof her grave and went on my knees praying for her to protect me. I'm sure she is up there in heaven looking down at me. My father came over and placed the bouquet of flowers beside me before mummbling something to himself but I heard some parts of it. He said he was sorry and needed her to forgive him. Sorry not sorry! That must be a lie, if he was truly sorry, he would have cried here and beg for her to come back but you know the dead does not come back to life. 

" When you are done, get to the car and we will go home, " He walked off. To think this was the man my mother fell for. So cold and heartless. I stood up and followed him behind, a little unwilling to go back to home. If eomma was still alive, I could vent my problems and she could help me. If she was alive, I could have live a proper life. And now I am living in hell, thanks to appa and that Kim EunJi. Thanks a lot.