Death threats

EunJi

I am in school now, talking and walking with JiHyun to our lockers to get our books. JungKook had something on with the bangtan boys so I went to find JiHyun who was about to look for me too. We are in the same chemistry class so we just went to get the books together. When I opened my locker, I saw something stuck in between the pages of my chemistry book. I took a closer look at it and pulled it out from the book. It's something like a note but it's not. It's a death threat.

" Stay away from oppa or you will die. If you don't believe me, wait and see for yourself! " 

I can't tell who had written it was since the note was printed and had a picture of a knife with blood stained on it at the right bottom corner of the note.

" What's that? " JiHyun peeked over my shoulder while I was reading.

" Who the hell placed it here? " I saw JiHyun's angry face. Is this a child's play or something a member of the fanclub placed here. 

Just because of me and JungKook? Then did JungKook receive these threats too? I should have told him to get rid of the fanclub as soon as possible. Aish!

" Let's just ignore these people because this stuff isn't real, " JiHyun snatched the piece of paper from my hands and shredded it to piece before dumping the pile of torn paper into a nearby rubbish bin.

" Kaja, " She pulled my arm and I followed her to our classroom. Maybe I am too worried over many things and the person who placeed the note in my locker just got jealous of me dating JungKook or hated us like SeulMin did. That person, whoever he or she is, can't possible kill me anyway. It's against the law. Unless they wanted to break the law and be a criminal afterwards.

As usual, the students in class would be fooling around when the teacher had yet to arrive but once they sighted us approaching class, everybody just kept quiet and returned to their seats. Something fishy is definetly going on here. JiHyun and I sat down and chatted until I realised there was another note below my desk. This crap is so annoying. I took it out from underneath my table and read it. 

" You stupid girl, Kim EunJi. You think you could seduce oppa?! He's mine so don't even think about it. I would snatch him away right from you, just you wait and see. "

This note is printed too and had the exact same picture printed on the right bottom corner like the one JiHyun torn just now. This must be the works of the same person who is against me. And JungKook maybe.

" Yah, who placed this here?! " JiHyun took the note from me before standing up and asking loudly. Everyone in class kept silent and just stared at JiHyun.

Just then, the teacher came into class. Of all times, why now?

" JiHyun-ssi, why are you standing up? " The chemistry teacher asked.

" Someone placed this note under EunJi's desk, " JiHyun walked to the front of the class where the teacher was standing at and handed the note to the him.

As he read the note, the class remained silent, wondering what he would do next. 

" Who printed this note and placed it under EunJi's desk? You guys better admit now before I sent this for finger print check! " The teacher hollered and Ha Yoon stood up. Ha Yoon had been under SeulMin's control for a long time now.

" Seonsaengnim, I was the one who put the note there, " She admitted and looked down.

" Why did you- "

" SeulMin told me to do so! She's always bossing me around! I can't stand her anymore, so I just told you the truth. SeulMin might chop off my head later so seonsaengnim, please don't tell SeulMin I let the cat of the bag, " She pleaded.

I started looking at her differently. Maybe she wasn't as bad as we thought she was. She was an angel under the devil's control. I bet the rest of SeulMin's friends are like that too. None of them are true friends. I guess it's been SeulMin controlling them since the fanclub had started operating. And then making others' life difficult. No wonder since the first day of school, I heard whispers from students passing by about fanclub ' this ' and ' that '. 

" Arasso, Ha Yoon. I'll take care of this matter and talk to SeulMin later. Please sit down and we will proceed on with our lesson, " The teahcer sounded calm and started flipping to a page of the textbook and read it out.

Should I talk to Ha Yoon later on? It was lucky that SeulMin isn't in this class otherwise Ha Yoon wouldn't even reveal the truth. 

" EunJi, " I felt JiHyun's poke using the pencil. " Let's talk to Ha Yoon later, "

Good idea.

I responded her with the ' ok ' sign and continued to pay attention to class.

----

" Ha Yoon-ssi, can I speak to you if you are free? " I approached her together with JiHyun once the chemistry class had ended.

" What for? " She replied without thinking and was still arranging her books in her bag pack.

" About SeulMin- " I got cut off by JiHyun.

" Ya, if you want us to help you get rid of SeulMin, tell us the truth. Meet you at lunch in the library. " JiHyun pulled me out of the class while Ha Yoon was sitting at her desk still, considering whether she should come meet up with us.

" It's up to her to decide and we can't force her to come. If she comes, at least we get a talk with her and now something. If she dosen't, not only does she still get controlled, we won't get to know the truth. So meeting up is a win-win situation for us both and I'm sure Ha Yoon would come. "

Wow, JiHyun, your really amazing. Good thing I met you and made friends with you because I think, apart from the boys, I don't have anymore friends except JiHyun. She's my bestest best friend!