Tests ( Part 1 )

EunJi

" Yah, Kim EunJi, don't get in my way after school at JungKook's house. You are sure to lose. " SeulMin rolled her eyes at me.

Get in her way at JungKook's house? How does she know that I'm going there after school? 

" What are you talking about, Park SeulMin? " Ha Yoon glared at her.

" The test later on.Ugh, there is no point talking to you since you are going to lose anyway. Bye haters! " She walked off twirling her hair. I can't stand her! Must she keep boasting about every little thing that is related to JungKook? And I have to compete with her face to face.

" EunJi, what test is she talking about? " JiHyun asked worriedly.

" To test whether I'm a better wife than SeulMin or not. JungKook disapproves of SeulMin as his future wife and now I had to take the test by his father to see who would make a better wife for JungKook, " I replied. Am I really a better wife than SeulMin? What if JungKook's father dislike me and chooses SeulMin instead?

" Of course you would be a better option! " Ha Yoon tried cheering me up. We walked to lunch together and met the bangtan boys along the way. 

" Why did your father even want to do a test even? I never even heard of such stuff before. " 

" He should belive in your taste of girls for your future wife, "

" Will SeulMin use some dirty tricks to make her win? " 

" Are you really gonna marry SeulMin if she wins? "

The guys threw questions at JungKook once they heard about the test from JiHyun. This girl really cannot keep anything in her mouth.

" How can you keep it from us? You should have told me to go talk to your father, " SeokJin sighed. Seems like SeokJin sunbae is always some love adviser. Ahaha.

" I trust my jagi that she would win, will you? " He turned and looked at me directly in my eye. His hopes were on me, he trusted his future with my performance on the test later. I cannot disppoint him and I really hope he does not get stuck with SeulMin for the rest of his life.

" I will try my best, " That's all I can force out of my mouth.

" Yah, jagi, you're the best! I'm sure you can do it! " He came towards me hugged me tightly, earning envy glances from the students walking past us, as well as my friends. 

" Oppa, people are watching! " I tried to push him away but instead, he hugged me even tightly! This is so embarassing!!!! Why are you making my heart beat so quickly at an inhumane speed?! 

" I know you like it, you're blushing, " He teased. Omo, am I? KYAHHHHH!!!!! I quickly covered my face with both of my hands.

" Alright, let's eat now, " He lets go of me and held my hand as we went to get lunch.

====

" Jagiya! " He waved with his back leaned against the wall and had a really pretty red earpiece on. I just remembered that the test is about to start soon! AHHHHH!!!!

" I'm a little scared, " I told JungKook the truth.

" There's nothing to be scared of, I can sense that you are going to win anyway, " He smirked.

" Gomawo, " I thanked him. He is always happy and cheerful, brightens me up even when I'm feeling down. Surely I will not disappoint him, wouldn't I? Even if I lost to SeulMin later on, I'm sure he would have a way to talk to him and not proceed on with his marriage afterwards.

" Kaja, " He started walking and I followed behind. We took a bus at the nearest bus stop and reached his house since it was not really far.

" Young master, you are back, " The housekeeper greeted him as he passed through the gate. 

" Oppa, you are here! " SeulMin stood out from the couch and smiled at him before she continued " Here with a bitch, " she mummbled under her breath.

" Yah, Park SeulMin, I heard you, " He glared at her. We sat down quietly and waited for a few minutes before a man, wo seems like JungKook's father, came into the room.

" Annyeonghaseyo! " I stood up and greeted him once I saw him. 

" Take a seat everyone, " He looked very serious about this.

" So JungKook, this is your girlfriend? " He asked.

" Ne appa, " JungKook nodded as he answered. I cannot embarrass myself later on! This man in front of me is a boss of a huge company and also JungKook's father! I wonder if he would dislike me for being of commoner's birth instead of some heiress to a huge company like the bangtan boys.

" She seems quite okay to me. What's your name miss? " 

" Kim EunJi, " I replied immediately. I cannot help to keep worrying about what would happen next at the test that would be happening soon. Real soon.

" Let's start the test now, I'll explained as we go along and JungKook, you are not to help your girlfriend. Go up to your room and study, " He is quite strict.

" Ne appa, " JungKook replied with a little unwillingness in his tone as he walked in the direction of a staircase.

" Fighting! " He turned back and mouthed his words just as his father looked at SeulMin before climbing the stairs.

JungKook's father got us to the kitchen first and said he wanted to test our cooking skills. That is a skill all housewifes must know. The kitchen was about as large as our cafe's and there is a table filled with all the vegetables and meat. They had all the equiments like the stove, oven and all. They surely are rich. Luckily, I learnt some homemade dishes from eomma when I was younger. SeulMin didn't look quite well, does she not know how to cook? 

" Girls, your first task is to cook some dishes. A main course and dessert. The judging will be done by JungKook's mother, parents of the bangtan boys as well as myself. The person with the most votes for this would win this round and gain a point. There are several rounds to go. At the end of the test, the eventual winner would be the one who had gotten the most points and will become JungKook's wife in the future. Are you clear about this? " 

" Ne! " SeulMin and I replied at the same time. 

" The time limit is an hour and thirty minutes, the ingredients provided for you are on the table there, no extra points would be given if any of you finished your dish earlier. Housekeeper Lee, please call in the guests from the study room and tell them to go to the dining table at the last five minutes of this cooking test. " JungKook's father is really good at organising stuff and all, no doubt he had become a succesful boss of his company.

" Your time starts now, " He pressed the timer that he had taken out from his pocket and sat down on a chair to watch us cook. At least now, SeulMin cannot cheat if she had already planned to.