The new couple

" Nice show you did at the balcony, " HoSeok commented when we returned.

" What do you mean nice show? " I was rather puzzled. How would they possibly see what we did without following us?

" The kiss scene and confession, " Yoongi replied while his eyes were focus on the television in front of them.

" How did- " EunJi was cut of by SeokJin.

" The CCTV there. If we followed you guys would have lock us outside, so we went to check the CCTV footage, "

" Ah... " I was so embarrased! We should have check for any cameras before doing all those! Why are we so careless?! I took the popcorn on the coffee table and munched it to stay calm. I'm still a little freaked out over the fact that hyungs could be so smart and we are so careless! Maybe very freaked out! EunJi came to sit beside me and grabbed the popcorn to eat as well while watching the show on the television.

It was soon nine and it was really dark when the show had ended.

" I guess we should go now, " EunJi checked the time on her mobile phone.

" Do you need me to send you? There could be perverts and gangsters on the street late at night. Or maybe drunk drivers like the day I saved you, " I was really worried about her. She was still in her uniform and could be a prey to the men outside.

" Stop scaring us JungKook, " JiHyun was rather scared as the expression of her face says it all. I can see that EunJi was quite scared to.

" I think I better go with you, " I grabbed EunJi's hand and wanted to just send her home.

" Aww... " The rest of the guys added the sound effect. Hyungs are always like that. They could get a girlfriend if they want to, I guess they are jealous of us *smirks*

" Bye! " The three of us said and headed out of the gate. We walked back the same route we took but was in silence since no one spoke.

" JungKook, you should give me and SeokJin seonbae-nim some credits you know. We were wrecking our minds just to find ways to make you two together, " JiHyun broke the silence.

" Yah eonnie! I didn't know you were so evil to me! " EunJi slapped JiHyun's arm.

No wonder. They had planned out everything perfectly and maybe told the other hyungs? I've got to admit, these two are smart when it comes to all this relationship stuff.

" Yah, the bus is here! " EunJi grabbed my hand and ran towards the bus stop with JiHyun. Luckily, there were lesser passengers and we have seats available for us. EunJi and I were sitting together while JiHyun was seated behind us.

" Yah dongsaeng, when you have a boyfrined you forgotten all about me! " JiHyun gave a little pout.

" Go find a boyfriend then. Since you and SeokJin became so close, why don't you date him? " I teased her. It's my revenge time hehe.

" No, his only a friend, not crush or- "

" That's what you said to deny the truth but maybe deep down inside your heart you would be like ' oppa is so smart and handsome! I want to date him then marry him' right? " I took my revenge.

" I bet you guys are still holding hands right now! " JiHyun striked back. EunJi immediately loosen my hand and we just turned away from each other because of the awkward atmosphere between us. JiHyun smirked in victory. It was about twenty minutes of awkward silence until EunJi said that we had reach her stop.

" Bye love birds! " JiHyun said and waved when we about to get off the bus. Aish, this girl.

We walked on a pavement and had to walk through a park. The night is really cold. I did saw EunJi shivering even though she was still in her blazer. I held her hand and just walk in silence with her through the park. She really got quiet after that confession though.

" Why aren't you speaking?" I stopped in my tracks and asked her.

" I have nothing to say, " She replied, looking directly in my eyes. Those huge eyes are really cute.

" Let's go to school tomorrow and announce our relationship! I bet SeulMin and the rest of the girls can't do anything! When you see the looks on their faces... haha! " I chuckled with her.

" JungKook, can you tell them to get rid of the fanclub? I somehow dislike them bullying other girls, " I can see hate in her eyes. I hate it too. They created the fanclub without our permission. Who do they think they are?

" I will get rid of that soon. And you, don't call me by my name, it sounds like we are strangers. Call me oppa, " I did a bit of aegyo.

" It sounds too cheesy, " She replied, blushing.

" Hmph! " I did a pout and acted as if I was angry.

She hung her head low and finally said softly, "oppa. "

I was over the moon. Literally. She is so cute!!! Wait, that sounded wrong. I hugged her again because I could not resist it anymore. How could she be so cute unlike JiHyun who had a straight foward personality. I walked her to the lobby of her apartment because she said her brother would tease her when he finds out about me! *pout* I really wanted to visit her apartment to get to know about her better. As I took a bus home, I texted her.

Me :

Want to drink at your cafe again tomorrow after class ^^ Bring me there!

EunJi :

Who r u?

Haha. So straight foward.

EunJi :

R u a stalker?

Me :

No. I am frm ur school. Guess who

EunJi :

One of BTS?

Me :

Yep

EunJi :

Oppa?!

Me :

Yup. Y did u take so long to realise?

EunJi :

How did u get my number?

Me :

JiHyun of cuz

EunJi :

That girl agn!!! I wan to sleep :( Its almost 10:30 now X(

Me :

Ok! Sweet dreams my jagiya <3

The cheesy talk that I always liked. Tomorrow I'll find a way to get rid of the fanclub.