Flight to China

A month passed by. SeulMin had stopped bullying EunJi after that incident at JungKook's house. Their lives had became more peaceful than ever, no weird rumors or hate is going around. SeulMin had also taken down the fanclub after Ha Yoon had spoken to her. Much things have changed for the better and now everybody is enjoying life. Everyone except SeulMin...

" Can you not be so slow, appa?! You are seriosuly wasting time! Look, we have only half an hour left!!!!! " SeulMin yelled at her father. Today was the day SeulMin and her father would be leaving for China and the flight is going to take off soon. Though SeulMin still hated EunJi and JungKook for making her previous months so miserable, she tried to move on. It was hard for her at first, her heart and mind had the desire of meeting JungKook and slapping EunJi's face but as the days passed by, the wound in her heart had started to heal. Maybe the couple deserves to be together, SeulMin's love towoards him is one-sided.  * I'll find happiness in China. *

" Let's go, " His father got all the bags and headed in the direction of the door. SeulMin followed behind him with all her stuff quietly. Today she will leave this place filled of painful memories and find her happiness somewhere else.

" SeulMin!! " Someone called out for her. It was a familiar female voice... then it dawned on her that it was her childhood friend, Ha Yoon's. * Why is she here? Isn't she suppose to be enjoying holidays and hang out with EunJi? *

" Oh, hi there Ha Yoon, " His father smiled at her. Ha Yoon was sweating and panting heavily. 

" Here! I got this for you! " She gave her a warm smile and handed the gift to SeulMin. SeulMin accpted it and took it out from the plastic bag. It revealed a cute white teddy bear. 

" Say hi to your bear. It became your new friend and will accompany you to China. When you feel lonely, just pretend this bear is alive and listening to you vent out your frustrations. "

" Ha Yoon-ah... " A drop of tear slid down her pink cheeks. " Thank you for being my friend so long. " She hugged Ha Yoon. Sometimes you just needed a friend who will make your day happy. 

" You gotta go right? " Ha Yoon pulled away and wiped her cheeks with a piece of tissue paper. " I won't hold you two back any longer, I got something going on too later on. " 

" Well, then we both should get going. Don't forget me when I'm gone. " She gave Ha Yoon one last quick hug and left for the airport.

Ha Yoon

I felt so sad but also happy for SeulMin. As the sight of their cab disappears slowly, I hope it takes away SeulMin's pain bottled inside her. Sometimes she could be a bit annoying and I hated that but after all, she is still my friend since young. As much as I wanted to leave her on her own, I cannot bear to do that to her. She's just too fragile and had always been like that. Maybe it was the result of her mother's tragic death which made her into this state. Everyone deserves happiness, as well as SeulMin. She needed more because she had it missing for a very long. I hope she will like it better in China then. Bye, my friend.

====

" Jagiya~ " JungKook said cutely over the phone.

" Yes, oppa? " 

" Let's go on a date! " 

" When? " EunJi's face brightened up.

" Today. Can you make it? " 

" I will ask eomma first. I am now at the cafe, I'll go- "

" EunJi, if it is your boyfriend, just go, " She cut her off as she wiped the tables.

" Really? Eomma you are the best! " She shouted.

" What about now? It's already noon and I'm missing you, " 

" Arasso. Meet you at the usual bus stop in an hour. I need sometime to get back home and prepare. " EunJi checked the time on the clock.

" Dress up for me? Just come normally and I will like it anyway. "

" I am hanging up now. I need to go. Bye oppa~ " EunJi puts her phone into her pocket and headed home. It was mid-afternoon and the sun was basically killing her but she managed to get back home without getting a heat stroke. 

" Dongsaeng, aren't you suppose to be working? " Her brother was lying down on the couch playing games on his mobile phone. 

" No time to explain. I got to go change into something nice first, " EunJi ran into her room and slammed the door while hurrying.

" Did JungKook asked you out for a date? " He shouted.

" Uh, yeah, " She yelled back. EunJi quickly got changed into the jeans and pullover that JungKook bought and his father bought for her along with the jeans. 

" Oppa, how do I look, " EunJi spun around in front of him.

" You should ask your boyfriend instead. " Jongin replied while focusing on the game in front of him.

" I'm asking you because JungKook would say he like it obviously. So how is it? " EunJi pulled a beanie over her head.

" Nice. He got it for you didn't he? The rich people... " He mummbled the last part as EunJi tied the laces of her sneakers and got her backpack as she runs out of the door. 

" Happy dating! " Jongin shouted as she closes the door after leaving.