What?!

" Come here, we've got good news for you, " My father smiled. He rarely does due to work and all so maybe this is good news. But what does my good news gotta do with SeulMin?

" Why is SeulMin here? " I asked immediately, unable to hold back my curiosity.

" Sit down first and get a drink as we talk, " My mother handed me a glass of orange juice.

I took a gulp as I listen to them say.

" Well, honey, you're all grown up and all, it's time you plan for your future. But now worries, we helped you already. As you know, you've been with SeulMin since young so we've decided on your engagement and you guys would get married after your graduation! " My mother was excited but I felt my orane juice shooting out of my nose after choking! What?! Engagement?! Who says I want SeulMin as my wife? What the hell is this crap?!

" Yah, careful, don't choke because you are too happy, "

Too happy? I coughed so badly I thought my lungs would come out? I shouldn't have drank this glass of orange juice since SeulMin around is NEVER a good thing.

" Why would I be too happy? What crap is all these? Who says I want her as my wife? She is so mean and bullies so many people! Today she just locked two of my friends up there at the rooftop and they had to bear with the rain and waited until school end so they could get out of there! I don't want a mean person as my wife!!!!! " I blurted everything out. I hope that would work. I am never marrying Park SeulMin ever. Over my dead body bitch! I stood up and quickly walked back to my room.

" Yah! Jeon JungKook! " My father shouted but I pretended nothing had happened. Keep on going and stay calm. It's not good ruining your image image in front of the guests and parents.

Bam!

Oh mian door, I was too angry. I jumped on my bed kicked in frustration. Ugh! How the hell could they decide my engagement for me? Who gave them permission to?The one I love is EunJi, not Park SeulMin. How can they decide it without considering about what I feel? Don't they realise I've always been cold to SeulMin? Why is everyone so f*cked up lately?

Hyung! Hyung could always help me! I took out my mobile phone and speed dial. SeokJin hyung please answer me! Jebal!!!

" Yeoboseyo, " He answered calmly on the other side. I cannot keep calm omg!

" Hyung!!! Emergency!!! You gotta help me this time! You must help me! Tell the rest of bangtan too! I'm going crazy ahhhhhhhhhhh! "

" Yah, kid chillax. You spoke too fast that I didn't understand anything, " He can still stay calm. Ugh this guy!

" Okay fine. Listen. My parents decided my engagement with SeulMin. Yes, that bloody-f*cking bitch. What am I suppose to do now? And they said we would get married after our graduation! Eotteoke?! And don't tell anyone else, "

" So they want you to get married with SeulMin? "

" Yes, and they paid a visit and are still here at the living room! Can you come over and help me please? Pretty please with sugar ( You know what I mean hehe ) on top, "

" Fine! Just make sure SeulMin don't leave before I reach there arasso? "

" Ne! Hyung you're the best!!! " I said cutely.

" Geez, what a child, " He hung up.

I walked rounds and rounds in my room, hoping that would pass time.

Beep.. Beep...

A text message, is it hyung? I slip my phone out from my back pocket and my eyes widened upon seeing the message. What?! Why this time of all times?

EunJi :

Oppa <3 my brother said that we could date first and only decide marriage after graduation. And after that we could meet the parents and all ^^

Should I reply? I shouldn't. Just pretend I didn't check my phone because I was out all they at the company and forgotten about my phone. Mian EunJi, I know the truth would hurt you but I'm keeping it secret for now. But what would happen when EunJi knows about this? Leave me or stay with me. She should know that this relationship is not easy at all. To make it that far she is now is really brave and takes a lot of courage to love. If only those girls in school are not crazy about boys, dating would be much more easier. But we just cannot change the fact that all this bullying started from SeulMin. Why is this girl so fake? In front of eomma and appa, she dresses nicely and act mature but in school it is the opposite. How could an angel turn into a two-faced person over these few years. If she like me enough to make me happy, she should left EunJi alone and not torture. I wonder if she in love or just infatuated by the apperance. If only things didn't turn out this way...

" Young master, you're friend is here, " The housekeeper knocked on the door and informed me.

" I'll be down in a minute! " I hurried and got to the door quickly. I hope hyung would really save me! Hyung, I'm counting on you! My whole future depends on your performance!

I rushed down the stairs and saw hyung greeting my parents. It's show time!

" Hyung!!! " I yelled from behind.

"  What brings you here today? " My mother asks sweetly. Hyung turned around and looked at me before he continued.

" JungKook told me to come and tell you guys about something. " Yah! Why did you tell them that?

" He already has a girlfriend and I'm here to help him warn you that he wouldn't be happy if you force him into marriage. And SeulMin is not a wise choice sir, you should have to check up on her more at school. " SeokJin hyung way to go!!

" Ani, who says I'm not worthy of JungKook? You've known we had been together since young, I'm the better choice as compared to some stranger which JungKook likes but she knows nothing about JungKook! " SeulMin talked back.

" Yah Park SeulMin, do you know you sound selfish when you said that? If you're so good, JungKook would have fell for you since young and now you're simply trying to let everyone get the hint that you want JungKook all to yourself. Does he even like you? If you love him then let him be happy with EunJi right? Why torture EunJi by throwing rubbish in her locker, sending her death threats and just a few hours ago, you locked her and her friend JiHyun at the rooftop when it rained and only freed until school end? You're treating her like an animal, not human. You're so cruel, don't you realise why everyone is leaving you one after another? "

Hyung I did not know you were so good at speaking! You should become a lawyer when you grow up. Hyung the best!

" Is that so? I guess we would have to reconsider the marriage then. We would not want JungKook to feel uncomfortable for the rest of his life. " My father raised his eyebrows and stared at SeulMin. Hehehe.

" But- "

" Alright, all of you are dismissed now. I should get my rest so may all of you please go back and rest too. " My father left the room, leaving SeulMin speechless when she was about to protest earlier on. Park SeulMin, in your face!