Marriage?

" Yea, you are wrong! So just go away from him or best, transfer, you bitch. " SeulMin stood up, walked to me and gave me a tight slap. I remain silent and not utter a word about it, after all, I spoilt their relationship.

" How dare you hurt my EunJi?! " JungKook roared and hugged me. I buried my face into his chest as he pulls my head closer to him.

" You bitch, you're not sorry at all! Crying so that JungKook would pity you? Get a life. " She wanted come over here again but JungKook's father stopped her.

" That's enough, Park SeulMin. Now get out of my house! " He pointed at the entrance.

" What?! Mr. Jeon, you are still defending that bitch until now? Are you blinded by her looks or what?! " She hollered.

" Guards, get her out! " Two men in suits came into the room and dragged SeulMin out.

" Let me go! Don't touch me! " She tried struggle free but her efforts were of no use.

" Jagiya, let's go to my room, " He stood up and I followed him. His father went to the study room as we walked up the stairs to his room.

I just feel so bad and guilty. Am I the evil person in their story? Did SeulMin become like this just because of me? If I did not meet up with JungKook, SeulMin would not be angry at anyone, she will have JungKook to herself, I would not be bullied and life would be so much happier for the both of us. It was all because of me…

" Come in, why are you standing there? " JungKook grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room. His room is really tidy for a guy. He got every little thing organized and there are some pictures of me on his table. When did he take all those?

" Stop crying. It hurts seeing you like this. " He used his thumb and wiped the tears on my cheeks but instead, I cried even harder. I don't deserve a good guy like him. He should be with someone who loves him to the moon and back. I'm sure he has suffered so much because of me.

" Sit here, " He motioned me over to his bed. I slumped on his cozy bed beside him and rubbed my eyes.

" Don't cry or I'll kiss you until you stop. "

" I feel so bad. Maybe SeulMin is right. She deserves you more than I do. Maybe you could have lead a better life with her, I- " JungKook shut me up with a kiss.

" Don't say another word. " He puts his finger  on my lips. His face is just inches away from mine. I stared deep into his dark eyes and could tell that he really cares about me.

" Don’t you ever dare pair me up with SeulMin. All I want is you. " He cupped my face and closed his eyes as he leans in. I felt his lips on mine soon after that and I was lying on his bed with him on top the next moment. He kissed me like some hungry beast, wanting more and more. 

" I need air, " I broke away and inhaled fresh air.

" Sorry, your lips are too addicting, " He stood up and lay down next to me. " Next time, don't you dare to leave me again arasso? Or I will kiss you more, " He came up to me and I hit him lightly. 

" Arasso, " I said cutely. 

" Cutie, " He grabbed my waist and lied down. " Will we be sleeping like this in the future? "

" Maybe, " I cuddled him. 

" Look the sun is setting! " He pointed at the window. Sunset?! 

" I got to go! I have to help eomma out at the cafe!!!! " I started to panic. Will I get there in time even?!

" No problem, I'll get you there with the help of the chauffeur! " He got up. " Kaja, " He held my hand and accompanied me all the way to the cafe.

" Bye!! " I waved as the chauffeur drives him home. Phew, I made it just in time. 

" Boo!!! "

" AHHHH!!!! Oppa!!! " I slapped his arm.

" That boyfriend of yours is a rich ass. "

" Boyfriend? EunJi have you dated? I never thought you would but if you plan do get married then give your father and I a grandson, " She smiled at me as she cleaned the tables. What?! Grandson?! 

" Eomma, you're are thinking too far, "

" How is that guy of yours? Tell me his age, height, family background and everything else that you know about him. " She asked as she walked around the place.

" Name is Jeon JungKook, about 10 centimeter higher than me, he is really rich and lives in a mansion. " I said proudly. She nodded as she listened attentively to what I said. I'm sure she won't mind us dating. JungKook is perfect so who would not want him as their son-in-law? 

" He seems quite fine to me. You two can just go dating and when you feel like marrying, tell me about it and I will help you with it so don't worry. "

" Thanks eomma! You're the best! " I gave her a hug and went into the kitchen to help. Maybe this relationship is not as bad as I thought it would be in the first place.