Revenge? Now's the start

SeulMin

It was still early. I'm going to get revenge now for yesterday's spoilt plan. Walking down the corridor quietly with the heavy stuff in my hands, I tried to avoid teachers and classmates. I'm going to throw all this smelly and dirty trash into EunJi's locker. I even sacrificed my precious bottle of perfume to prevent my hands from smelling bad like the trash. She will get it for that too. I opened her locker and saw pictures of her and JungKook together stuck under a book. This just made me feel even worse. Why must JungKook like her? I'm the one who were friends with JungKook since young. I know him the best but ever since EunJi appeared i this school, my perfect love story is completely ruined and my heart got broken in pieces. Angrily, I dumped the trash into her locker and closed it shut. It was too full, haha. When EunJi opens her locker to get her books, she will see the ' best presnt ' in her life. Smirking happily, I went to the toilet and washed my hands before applying another layer of perfume and arrange my hair. I practiced all the same gestures that would catch JungKook's attention when talking to him. " Smile! The mirror is your best friend! " I cheered myself up. Stupid EunJi... She won't know as much as I do when it comes to getting boys to themselves. All she knows is going around, snatching other girls' crushes and pissing the hell out of them. She will never get to a high level like me when it comes to appearance and attraction. I am definetely the queen and her? A slave.

---

JungKook

Like yesterday, I picked EunJi and went to school with her together. When we went to her locker to get her books for class, a huge pile of trash came rushing out of it. What the hell?! It stinks like the smelly and dirty like the school toilet near the canteen. EunJi looked as if tears would come raining down her face soon. How can any one be so cruel and heartless? No need any explanation , there is only one person who would and capable of doing this. It is obviously SeulMin who had done it before we reached school. Heartless... Wait, I wonder if she even had a heart in the first place. Why does she keep picking one EunJi? Dosen't she know I would hate her more? Maybe she dosen't have a smart brain I guess. Now, she made EunJi kneel on the floor trying to get the trash cleared while sobbing through the process. I quickly grabbed the packet of tissue form my pocket and wiped the tears on her face away. Many students were crowding around us and talking about us but I don't give a damn. NamJoon managed to squeeze through the crowd and help us.

" If you guys are nice enough, at least prevent SeulMin from bullying anyone. Bullying stinks and I know you guys hate it too. Lets all just unite and go against that bitch. "

Many students came forward automatically and helped EunJi clear the trash on the floor and in the locker. 

" I hate SeulMin. " One girl said to another while helping EunJi clean up the mess.

" Yup, me too. She's so bossy like oh my gosh, does she own this place? Her gang turf or territory? " The other replied. Everyone dislikes her and yet, she acts as if she is cool and well-liked, a queenka of this school. When would she change for the better and stop being so annoying and hated by everyone? Is being hated and judged not enough? Do you want people to put trash in your locker or punch you to make sure you're awake and doing nice acts?

Soon, the students had finished clearing up all the trash. " EunJi-ssi, try your hardest effort to avoid SeulMin, she is not to be provoked. You could never tell what mean stuff she would do to you next. That girl is heartless, " EunJi's classmate whispered to her and just happened to overheard them. Is EunJi hurt because of SeulMin's jealousy and me liking EunJi? If she really is because of us dating, eotteoke?! I should leave her... Wait,no! If I stay, she would get hurt by SeulMin; if I leave, she would be lonely and who knows if SeulMin would mock her or what? What should I really do? I am going crazy!!! Aish! Why must high school love be so difficult and complicated when all you nee to know is you like me and I like you. I wish we were the characters in a drama were things would turn out peacefully and easily. All this hate and hurt was because of SeulMin's jealousy and one-sided love towards me? It's not EunJi's fault so why must she get bullied? There no problem in us dating, the problem is SeulMin. The one who created the fanclub and rules, the one who had a huge one-sided love towards me, the same girl who is jealous, bad-tempered and acts like a queenka. Seriously, this girl can't be any more worse than this right? Unlike her, EunJi is gentle and kind, aces in all her academics. But the only bad thing about her is that she is just too kind. Too kind to fight back, suffering all the hurt and sadness alone and keep it all to herself. Why don't she get someone's hep or even tell me? I bet she would have cried many times a week. She just should not bottle it up inside her and talk to me. Vent out all her frustrations and she know that I would be glad to listen to her. What should i do and how to move on from here? Should I just ask hyungs for help or settle the scores with SeulMin alone? Maybe I should find hyungs, they are more senior and better at these stuff. But they never actually dated *lol*. I'm just going to find my own way out I guess. Now my main priority is just protecting EunJi from any more sadness and hurt that would be sent to her.