Tears. Hate or sadness?

EunJi

" If you guys are nice enough, at least prevent SeulMin from bullying anyone. Bullying stinks and I know you guys hate it too. Lets all just unite and go against that bitch. "

Why? Why does people keep picking on me? Or is it the same SeulMin who did all these? Although I am not a popular or cool girl, maybe not even worthy of JungKook, don't you think it is too heartless and merciless to do these? What's more, these pranks are childish too. Whatever that had happen is already in the past so why can't these people cry a river, build a bridge and get over it? I think I shouldn't have dated JungKook knowing al these would happen. The fanclub must be gotten rid of. And fast. If not, I guess I would have to lea- But if I did, I would get JungKook lonely. What should I do? I have a sense that this relationship might not be lasting long. Wait, what's this? I touched my wet cheeks. Tears? Of hate or hurt? Now I'm not sure anymore. I don't know how to deal with haters anymore. I don't now whether staying or leaving would be the best for us two but all I know is that I like him no, love him no matter if I fall or he does. Even if I leave him for his sake, I would still continue to love him even if he think of me as a stranger. What's wrong in loving someone? Nothing's wrong but you must be able to control your emotions. Control...

JungKook

" Jagi, let's go, " I helped her up and walk to our class. There was five minutes left before class starts. Five minutes before all the hate died down before starting in another hour or so. It hurts to see EunJi in this state. I should have been able to get rid of the fanclub long ago when I had guessed that something like this is bound to occur on EunJi. Sometimes I wonder to myself whether this popularity is getting me anywhere far. Yes, it did but it hurts those around me. Many fans were hurt too and SeulMin was one of them. She secretly had a crush on me since we were kids who had played hide-and-seek together, studied together but now I seriously hate her. Hate her to the core. I don't care if I lose my dignity to protect those I loved, I'm happy as long as they are. This fanclub had made school EunJi's hell. It never did any good as it was supposed too. It did the opposite.

" Yah, dongsaeng, what happened to you? Why are your eyes so red? " JiHyun stood up upon seeing us enter the classroom.

" I'm okay. " She smiled. It was fake. I didn't believe she's okay. She must be hurt somewhere, physically or mentally or both all because of Park SeulMin. This jealousy of hers is getting too far. So far that hate and anger was born and sadness is in the air. Hell. This is indeed hell. And it's a living hell.

" Oppa, are you okay? You must have been hurt because of EunJi again. I told you that you should break up with her long time ago, " SeulMin clung onto my arm and asked. She's so fake. 

I glared at her angrily and pushed her away. " PARK SEULMIN! SERIOUSLY, CAN YOU PLEASE STOP FAKING?! DON'T PRETEND THAT YOU CARE WHEN ALL YOU WANT IS FOR ME TO LIKE YOU. I TELL YOU KNOW, I NEVER DID AND I NEVER WILL LIKE YOU SO STOP GETTING JEALOUS AND LEAVE EUNJI ALONE! "

There. Done. All the hate accumulated inside of me had exploded. All the things I needed and wanted to say had been said. No need for further talk, it's over Park SeulMin. Over.

" Oppa, what are you saying? I don't understand, " 

What the hell. I know you heard it clearly and know I'm going to tell you the obvious. 

" PARK SEULMIN DON'T DENY THAT YOU DIDN'T DUMP TRASH INTO EUNJI'S LOCKER! EVERYONE HATES YOU SO STOP ACTING COOL AND GO BURN YOURSELF IN HELL. WE DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU SO F*CK OFF BITCH! " I said my piece once and done it twice. I'm sure she know it now.

" How could you- " SeulMin ran out of the classroom crying immediately. I just exposed the truth. The mask SeulMin is wearing up till now is fading away and showing her true colours bit by bit. Don't be deceive by her looks or actions, always observe whether it is real or not. Actions are being acted, looks could be obtain through plastic surgery. 

Ring...

Well I guess peace just started.

SeulMin

Jeon JungKook. I hate you. I seriously hate you. What do you like in EunJi that I don't have? I have better looks and wealth than her. Why can't you see me the way you look at her? Why do you keep sticking onto her unlike me who had been your friend since young. I really want to know your answers for these questions that have been pestering me for a long period of time. Maybe it's time for me to give up one JungKook. He's hopeless but what would EunJi think of me if I do so? I don't want to be mocked at afterwards. I should wait longer. JungKook would get tired of her and break up eventually. Only then would I stand a chance to date him. To accomplish this wish of mine from a few years ago. Just this wish for that boy whom I liked for years and grown up with. I want JungKook all to myself only, no other can share him. Kim EunJi, you're going to be wiped out by me single-handedly no matter what I try. I will prove to JungKook and the rest of BTS that I'm worthy of being his girlfriend and not you. I'll prove to them my best side and let them choose me over you. I don't care what I'll loose in order to get JungKook. He's like my oxygen and I can't live without him. Yes, I'm crazily in love with him and I would do anything for him. Anything.