Park SeulMin

SeulMin

The people walked towards the canteen while I was left alone, sitting beside my locker with a swollen face covered in tears. JungKook never had been that mean to me. Ever since young when we first met.

Stupid people! Fancy insulting me. Who do you think you are? I am the queen of this school and how dare you guys insult me like this? Stupid Han JiHyun and Kim EunJi! Why must they appear in this school in the first place? That boy too! Why must he tell everyone about my mother? It is seriously not funny to insult me like this! So what if you have no mother? It's not like you won't survive. Having your parents died at your childhood days and not having a single memory of them, how would you feel? It's not me who wanted my mother to be gone in the first place. It was only a tragic accident that night.  I once had a heartwarming family, one that helps each other when times were tough and stayed strong together. Dad and mom worked hard to earn a living for our family of three. Each day was filled with happiness and joy, making me want to live in those days forever. But forever or not, we never actually knew that time.

----

" Song Mi Eun! Why did borrow from the loan sharks again? Do you know that it would take forever to pay this debt? Are you seriously kidding me? You borrowed a billion dollars just to buy branded bags and clothes again? Are you crazy? " My dad yelled at my mother and threw the letter in her face. " Owing this much money with a warning from the loan sharks, are you preparing to die? "

" Yah, Park Young Jae! Do you know why I even bothered borrowed so much money? You always don't give money for our SeulMin's food, education and all. It all has been me paying for all those. Now I have gotten this billion dollars, I could buy many things but how would I suppose to know that the company went bankrupt and I don't have a job? " I heard my mother sobbed as she screamed.

" Get out bitch! I don't want to see you ever again! " My father pointed the entrance of the room in anger and my mother went running out of the house with tears streaming down her face.

" Eomma! " I came out my hiding place. That year, I was only seven. That year, every kid in my class, my school is living happily except me. Though I am still a child, I actually understood what the adults were saying. It was not the first time I hid behind the wall just trying to eavesdrop their conversation. It all started within this one year when I just entered school. That was the very year I suffered the most mentally. Mom couldn't stay. All she did was just running out of the house with her handphone and I followed her. I should have died then, right on the spot.

" Eomma! " I saw my own mother running across the street right in front of my eyes. I followed too but was not aware of the danger ahead of me.

Beep. The truck driving towards horned and my mother turned to look at me just as she had crossed the road. She quicly ran towards me and protected me from that huge truck which almost ended my life. But as a result, she died right in front of my eyes. Blood was everywhere on her body and stained her white dress. The driver droved away immediately like a hit-and-run scene on drama. 

" Eomma! Eomma wake up! " I cried hard. If only it could bring my mother back to life and give her back to me. Just then, an ahjussi came to the scene with a little boy with the same age as me. Kindly, he took out his mobile phone to call for an ambulance. After I got admitted into the hospital, only then did my father knew I was gone and had ran away from home, following my mother. The ahjussi and the boy just turned out to be JungKook and his father. Since young, I had been playing with JungKook but his attitude towards me gets worst every passing day. My father became friends with his and had been working in his company since then as a secretary. JungKook knew from the start that I lost my mother in the accident but he never had laughed at me for that. As I became more clingy to him, he pushes and shoves me away every single time. But today, it was different. He pushed me against the locker extra hard and rough, after that , he insulted me along with BTS. This is too much. As much as I wanted to forgive him, I can't bring myself to do it. Today was overboard. I thought he was friendlier to me when he asked to meet me. But I didn't thought it would turn out this way.

It was EunJi's fault. Her fault for acting lovey-dovey in public with JungKook. It was ChaeRyu who took a picture and told me all about it. It was them who made me mad and hit her in the morning. It was them who also made me insulted right in front of so many students. I hate all of you people. What should I do? It wasn't my fault for falling for a childhood friend called JungKook. It was because of my emotions that got me angry and hit EunJi. And for all the shame and insults I get today, I will pay back on my own. Not needing a single one of you to help me. I will stand up from this fall just like I did many years ago when my mother left me. I will revenge.