Under the stars

" Here we are! " JungKook announced as soon as we reached the entrance of the restaurant. It had a rather unique style and it made the atmosphere romantic - perfect for Jung Kook and EunJi. It was quite crowded since Namsan Tower itself is a tourist attraction and everyone else who had visited the tower would want to eat at the restaurant that happens to be nearby.

They waited for a few minutes before a waiter approached them. " Table for two? "

" Yes please, " JungKook replied politely and followed the waiter to their assigned seat.

" Window seats! "Eun Ji grinned and stared at the scenery outside. The sky turned orange with shades of pink as it was sunset.

" Jagiya~ "

" Ne? "

" What do you want to eat? " JungKook flipped the pages of the menu.

" Spaghetti would be nice, "

" Cream mushroom spaghetti is fine, right? "

Eun Ji nodded in reply while typing away on her phone.

She started giggling and caught JungKook's attention.

" Jagiya, what are you doing? " JungKook stared at her blankly.

" Oppa. you are so cute! " Eun Ji showed JungKook her recent tweet. She posted a picture which she secretly snapped and captioned " this cute little guy is hungry ".

" Yahhh! " JungKook gave her the -.- face.

Eun Ji stucked her tongue out in victory as JungKook cannot do anything to her.

" You're cute too, " JungKook smiled at her and she blushed widly.

Eun Ji

Jeon JungKook, why are you making my heart beat crazily fast every single time? KYAHHHHH I wondered how my life would be now if I did not meet you on my first day of school.

" Jagiya~ "

" Ne?

" A penny for your thoughts? "

" Nothing oppa, " I smiled at him.

" Are you thinking about me? " He smirked.

" Yah!! " I shot him a glare but he just pinched my cheeks.

" Cutie, "

I blushed again.

" The food's coming, " Jung Kook spotted a waiter with two plates of spaghetti coming out of the kitchen.

" Yummy! " I said while chewing on a mouthful of spaghetti.

" Aish, what a messy eater, " Jung Kook used his thumb and wiped the cream of my lips. Oh my god!!! Why do you always make my heart beat accelerate?! >//<

" I love this! " I teased and paused. " But oppa, I love you more! "

Swiftly, Jung Kook grabbed his fork and puts in my plate, twirling a mouthful of spaghetti and before inserting the fork into his mouth to savor it.

" Have you heard of the spaghetti kiss? "

I shook my head. Is there such a thing? He better not think of anything funny!!

Jung Kook's face leans closer as the spaghetti strand shortens. I started feeling butterflies in my stomach and could even smell Jung Kook's vanilla scent.

" You ready? " Jung Kook gave me a playful smirked and kissed me in a blink of an eye before breaking the strand of spaghetti.

" Now you got cream on your lips! " I pointed at him and he wiped it off with the tissue paper.