SeulMin found out

" Ya, Lee Ha Yoon! " SeulMin shouted as soon as she spotted Ha Yoon talking to JiHyun and EunJi. Not only that, they were smiling happily and got on the nerves of SeulMin. SeulMin never thought that Ha Yoon would find new friends, especially those that she always hated. Ha Yoon always sticks together with her since their childhood days and had never made friends when she is with SeulMin all the time. She would never expect Ha Yoon to change sides.

" Ne? " Ha Yoon turned around and responded, not showing any signs of fright when SeulMin called out for her. 

SeulMin

Why the hell is Ha Yoon laughing together with JiHyun and that bitch? Is she hinting me that she had betrayed me? How can she be friends with those two haters? She clearly knows that I hated themboth to the core, yet she abandoned me and went to find those two? What the hell is all these? Tell me it's only my illusion.

" Why are you talking with those bitches? You're wasting your time, " I crossed my arms and glance at her.

" Yah, Park SeulMin. Listen up. Who are you to call my friends bitches? My mum? If you still don't know yet, let me tell you this. You are the real bitch, SeulMin. No one likes you. Even JungKook. So get out of the way before I SLAP YOUR UGLY STINKIN' FACE! " Ha Yoon shouted right in my face. She never scolded me before neither did she yell in my face. Is she brain washed by the two of them?!

" YAH! LEE HA YOON, HOW DARE YOU SCREAM AT ME?! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! I AM THE QUEENKA OF THIS SCHOOL WHICH MEANS YOU MUST LISTEN TO ME. HOW DARE YOU GO WITH THIS TWO GIRLS? WAIT, NO. BITCHES. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! I DON'T WANT TO SEE A BETRAYER LIKE YOU EVER AGAIN! " I exploded in anger. This girl... how dare she! Oh, did I just made those students walking past look at me? Oh my god! Stupid Ha Yoon! You just got me embarrased. Ugh!!!! I better run and get out of here!

Author

As the three girls watch SeulMin's figure slowly disappeared out of their sight, they started laughing at SeulMin's horrified look that was on her face just now.

" Ahahaha, did you see the look on her face? She looks like she was about to bite Ha Yoon's head off but ran away when many people stared at her like a mad woman! " Ji Hyun's words barely came out since she was laughing.

" What's so funny? " JungKook asks as he approaches them with the rest of bangtan.

" SeulMin, " EunJi replied and went to his side.

" Because she knows about Ha Yoon? "

" Yea. She got angry at first but then she got embarrased and ran away because the students are staring at her HAHAHA! " Ha Yoon answered and continued to laugh to their heart's content.

" She deserves that embarrassment, " JiMin stated the fact. It's ture. Take the humiliation SeulMin sent to EunJi and compare that with this, this little one is nothing at all. Park SeulMin got the nerves to put trash into EunJi's locker, becoming the master mind behind those death threats. This girl deserve more as a punishment for these heartless and mean acts. If she embarrassed by this little arguement which barely last two or three minutes, what about people revealling all the cruel and heartless deeds that she did on EunJi? Dosen't she knows how to reflect? And all she does is complain, hate and all. If she could do good, no one would critize her, whispering bad things behind her back. Everyone was born an angel, but they get to choose not to live as one. Just like SeulMin who had became a devil in many people's heart. Some did not say about how they felt towards SeulMin to protect the girls image but secretly in their hearts, they are hoping for peace and SeulMin to stop bullying. There are many girls that had became her victim just because of that stupid fanclub and its rules which must be obeyed at any cost. Those who did not listen gets their punishment. But seriously, is it wrong be with any of the bangtan boys?! They're are literally JUST HUMAN. Not only is SeulMin bullying girls who go close them, the boys were avoided by many girls just because of the rules set by SeulMin. How can a girl be so mean? Dosen't she realise that hurting others would actually hurt her beloved bangtan boys? How can she be so dense and not see that?

" Ha Yoon, you have to watch out for SeulMin when you are alone, you would not know what she would do next. " SeokJin warned her. SeokJin hyung is like the parent of the bangtan group, always telling others to watch out for this and that, sometimes giving advice to those in nedd of them.

" Arasso sunbaenim. But EunJi would be SeulMin's main prey isn't it? We should protect her more instead. " Ha Yoon's angelic voice questioned.

Yes, the main prey would be EunJi of course, that question is a no-brainer. But would she go all out of EunJi first or attack using another strategy that would catch all of them of guard. Now it's a ten against three battle, not impossible to win but they just might win. Those 3 VIP fans are scheming. Very scheming indeed.

" True. " SeokJin sighed and pulled his fair in frustrations. Ugh!

*Why can't SeulMin give us one day of peace? No hate, bashing or sadness. Just pure happiness. Actually this part of hating and hurtful actions aren't completely SeulMin's fault to be honest. Maybe she was made into such a whiny and spoilt girl that she had changed for the worse. It would have been the result of the broken family she grown up from. That's what made her attitude and behaviour. I guess we have no choice but to face this monster inside her and defeat it. *