Tests ( Part 4 )

EunJi

Today was the day of another test and I am up and feeling quite okay with it. Yesterday's test was average, something like what the school would give us for examinations. I wonder what the test today would be like. Will it be challenging? SeulMin did not pick on me today so today was much of a good day so far.

" Jagiya! " JungKook back hugs me. Oh my gosh, we are in school! I tried to get out of his arms by struggling but he just hugs even tighter. I could even feel his muscles against my body. He should have gotten those from all the training. 

" Oppa~ We are still in school! " I whispered.

" I don't care, " He rests his head on mine. " You're blushing! " He teased. I touched my redden cheeks and covered my face with my hands. KYAAAAAAHHH!!!!! Stop teasing me!!!!!! 

" Let's go! " He lets go of me and hold my hand as we went to the bus stop. 

" I wonder what today's test is going to be about, " I mummbled to myself.

" I don't know. Appa did not even utter a word about it to me, " JungKook sighed. Curiousity is getting me so excited.

" The bus is here, " I boarded it with JungKook and went to his house again. As expected, his father was already waiting for us and SeulMin was already there. JungKook left for training early and his father got us to start the test immediately. 

" Today's test would be slighty different from those tests you took. Today, I will want you two to run some errands for me. You will shop for the things I have listed, " His father explained. This test sure is different from those I expected though. Do we only have to run errands? What about our score from yesterday?

" SeulMin, you will be shopping in Hongdae and EunJi will shop in Myeongdong. This is a list for the things you are suppose to buy and I will give you this stack of notes for you to spend. You are to return here by taking a car arranged for both of you respectively and the car will be waiting for you at the car park stated on this list. " He gives a piece of paper to me as well as SeulMin. It was printed and the instructions are very clear. " As you can see, I have already stated what you need to buy, how much you need to buy and all available information. There are some clothes I need you guys to shop for and I have written the size down on the paper. " I scanned the paper through once. Wow, they wrote the exact model of what he wanted. " Anymore question? I will send you two out now. "

He stood up from the couch and we went out. We were told to leave eveything behind since he wanted to make sure no one cheats when we are alone. We only brought along the list and money before we sat in our respective cars and dropped of at our destinations. I hopped off the car and could smell a strong aroma of coffee.

There was a coffee shop right in front and I could tell the business was flourishing. I looked at the list and headed to the first store, the super market. I was told to get 5 oranges, a packet or strawberries, some vegetables and potato chips. Does JungKook's father eat potato chips?! I quickly grabbed the shopping basket available and started from the fruit section since it was the nearest to where I am standing at. I saw a pile of oranges and grabbed a plastic bag, placing 5 oranges which I have chosen. Then, I went to get a packet of strawberries. They are my favourite fruit and I really wanted to buy some for myself. But still, it is for the mission. An hour passed by quickly and I was already at the cashier paying for the things I'm buying. I got out of there really quickly and went to the next store. I made my way quickly, hoping to reach there as soon as possible so I do not waste any precious time. The next store : the clothing store. I went in and my jaw dropped. The store is amazingly huge and spacious, selling clothes as well as shoes.