Arising Jealousy

Ring.... Ring...

EunJi went to her study table and answered the phone. It was a call from JungKook and it was near bedtime.

" Jagi, should I pick you up tomorrow? I'll meet you at the bus stop near your house, " He continued " Don't worry about the fanclub. Let's break the rules together and show them that we aren't afraid of the V.I.P. fans. Only then will they stop bullying, "

" Those words makes sense too, I'll see you tomorrow at 7:30 then. Bye!!! " EunJi replied cutely.

" Bye jagi! Dream of me when you sleep, " JungKook teased.

EunJi

JungKook is always so nice to me but yet I always got into trouble because of being friends with him and he had to worry about me. I felt so useless around him. He is always the one helping me but I couldn't not do anything for him. Maybe I should get him a present to thank him for all that he had done for me. But what does he like? Toys? I don't think so. He must be too cool for that. Hmm... Food! The boys all love to eat. What should I make for him? Gimbap? Make something cute from it! What about bubble tea? It's his favourite! I should sleep earlier and wake up earlier to prepare the food and drinks for him. I'm sure he would love it! Pulling up my covers, I switched off the table lamp and drifted off to dreamland.

----

" Eomma, good morning! " I greeted when I prepared to go out. 

" Good morning, EunJi. Why are you up so early today? " Eomma asked curiously.

" I want to bring lunch to school today. I heard that the menu today is not nice so I decided to bring gimbap, " I lied but I meant nothing bad.

" Okay, I'll make some gimbap for you. There's still some bubble tea left in the fridge from yesterday, you can bring that too since Jongin would drink coffee than bubble tea, "

" Arasso eomma. There is a test next week so I will go study now, " I left to study to pass time.

A few minutes passed before eomma told me to get the food and drinks. It was almost time to meet JungKook and I made the final check on the books in my bag so that I would not miss out any ( and prevent the teacher yelling at me for not having them ).

" EunJi-ah, here's your lunch box. " 

Everything was packed nicely and I gave her a wave of goodbye before leaving for school. Soon, I spotted JungKook waiting at the bus stop. He looked so cool while his hands were in his pockets and had those bangs at his eyes.

" Oppa! " I called out. He turned around and that handsome face immediately made my heart flutter.

" Jagi! " He ran to me and held my hand. 

" I have something for you, " I took the lunch box out and showed it to him. " Tada! " 

He was quite surprised and took a bite from a gimbap. " Wow, this is delicious! " He said with the food in his mouth.

" Here! " I handed him the bubble tea that I brought for him. His brighten up upon seeing his all time favourite. JungKook grabbed the drink and slurrped loudly like a kid.

" Yah, don't eat too fast, you will choke, " We walked to a seat at the bus stop and waited for the bus to come.

" Is it nice? My eomma made it actually, " I asked the big eater.

" Very nice. I didn't know ahjumma was so talented. She knew how to make bubble tea and also the homemade food, ' He replied and stuffed more food into his mouth. 

It was just a minute or two when I spotted our bus from a distance. I kept the lunch box with the remaining food in my back pack and prepared to board the bus with JungKook.

----

SeulMin

" Eonnie! Have you heard that JungKook and EunJi came to school together? " ByulJoo came to the class panting and sweating. She must had ran to tell me about the news. Didn't I hit EunJi that day? Haven't learnt the lesson is it? Such a bitch. How dare she take JungKook away from me? She should know the fanclub rules by now. She know better that she had to stay away from JungKook but yet she didn't. Raging in anger, I stormed out of the class. It was still early. Lessons dosen't start until about ten minutes later. Walking past several classrooms, I saw BTS and that two girls hanging out in front of JungKook's locker. I shouldn't go right now, it will just make everthing messy and JungKook won't like me either. Just as I was about to go back to class, I heard some called out.

" Park SeulMin! "

I turned around and smiled brightly. " Ne? " 

" Yah, I know you were here to pick on EunJi, don't even think about it, " JungKook gave me a death stare and held EunJi's hand. 

I knew that he obviously did that to make me angry but I remained calm. I've seen these scenes in dramas beore but never had I thought that it would happen to me.

" No, I'm not here to pick on her. I just happen to walk past and I'm going to go to class now, " I scurried off. Darn it, why does it seem like JungKook hang around EunJi 24/7? Are they blood-related or anything? If they are, I would get the chance to be with JungKook. What is so good about EunJi anyway? How did she capture JungKook's attention? Flirt and seduce him? Oh my god, if I found out EunJi did that, I'm so going to kill her. Literally.