Date at Namsan Tower

EunJi

" Oppa! " I waved at him as I saw him standing at the bus stop looking around. Why is he always early?

" Jagiya~ " He came to my side and held my hand. " Those skinny jeans are making you look sexy, " He whispered into my ear. What?! I slapped his arms but he chuckled instead. Why are you always like this?! 

" You're blushing. " I hid my face in my hands and he carried me up.

" The bus is here, " He brought me right at the front of the bus and puts me down. The bus driver was staring at us while the others inside the bus were whispering about us.

" What a cute couple! " A girl about my age whispered to her friend.

" Are you two boarding or not? " The driver asked in an impatient tone.

" Yes. " JungKook held my hand and paid the bus fee for me before sitting down in the back row. The trip there was quiet as JungKook did not really spoke much and I was staring out of the window since I was sitting at the inside.

" Here's the stop, " He tapped me on my shoulder and walked towards the exit of the bus. I followed behind him silently and exited. It was quite late already but the place we stopped at was crowded. Most of them are tourists who are also going to Namsan Tower as well.

" I'm just going to buy us the tickets for the cable car and all. Wait here for me, " He went into the ticket booth while I waited there. I saw him talking to a young female assistant on duty. I looked around to pass time as I waited for him to come back.

" Hey there, " A foreigner with blonde hair grabbed my waist and winked at me. Does he know what he is doing?! 

" Are you going to the Namsan Tower as well? If you are, we should go together, " The other foreigner, which I think is his friend, suggested. I turn around and saw JungKook chatting happily with the female assistant. He didn't forget me, did he? 

" Hey, whatcha thinkin' about? Let's go~ " The first boy said in a sing-song manner and tried to bring me along with my friend. 

" I... I must...must... stay here, " I tried to explain.

" YAH!! WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING TO MY GIRLFRIEND?! " I heard JungKook's yell from behind me.

" Oh, she's in a relationship? Sorry bro, I didn't know. She's too cute to be dating, " The foreigner winked at me jokingly and walked away with his friend. Glad that JungKook just saved me from terror. That was so scary, I really didn't expect foreigners to be that open, talk and touch whoever they want to.

" Are you okay? " He pulls me into a hug. I can't help but shed tears immediately.

" Why didn't you call for me? " He asked worriedly and stroked my hair with his hand.

" You were talking to that girl in there and I thought you forget about me or you were busy, that's why I didn't- " He shuts me up with a kiss.

" I should have brought you along. " He stared at me with his huge puppy eyes ( Oh my gosh, he is so cute!!!!! ) . 

" Forgive me please, " He pouted and did aegyo. KYAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! 

" Of course I will! " I replied him immediately. I tried to maintain a serious face but it didn't work and I started smiling. How can a boy get any cuter?!

" I'll grant you three wishes instead. Okay? "

" Okay! " I held his hand and he brought me to the tour bus that will stop near the Namsan Tower. The bus was filled with people from all walks of life but there were also some locals there.

" Let's sit there. " He pointed at a seat further away from the front and I followed. I really can't wait to get on that tower and buy those locks. I really dreamt of visiting Namsan Tower since young and JungKook is about to make my dream come true. He is like the best boyfriend in the world and I am so glad I got him.

" Exicted? " He squeezed my hand lightly and I nodded. " We still have to take a ride on the cable car first. " I pouted and sat back while the driver drove the bus. I think I'll just get myself a short nap first. * Yawn *

JungKook

I felt someone on my shoulder when I was staring at my text messages on my phone. I turned my head around slowly and saw EunJi sleeping soundly. She is so cute even when she is asleep. I got her adjusted and rested her head on my lap without making her wake up. I swept her bangs aside and stared at her face. She looks like an angel and she's too good to be true. I can't believe she would stand all the hurt from people for the last few months of dating. I'm so lucky to get myself a girl like this. 

I placed a kiss on the tip on her nose while she was still in slumber. I hope this bus ride would last long so I could stare at her for as long as I want to. It doesn't get me bored staring like this. I'm sure I had fallen for her like crazy.