Lies

" Omo, is it true? " ChaeRyu gasped, not believing her ears.

" Of course, would I lie? It is true that I would be married to JungKook in the future, " SeulMin smirked and checked her long nails. " Besides, I'm a way better option than that EunJi he is dating now. I would make a better wife than her. I might produce more kids for him too. "

The kids in class started whispering about her in disbelief.

" How can JungKook get a wife like that? He would be tortured for life! "

" This is fake isn't it? JungKook would not possibly fall for this bitch! "

" Who are you calling bitch?! " SeulMin hollered from her seat. Everyone turned to face the front, pretending nothing had happened.

" Yah! Are you people deaf? Did you not here me ask you guys? " 

" Oh, your highness, we didn't here you ask us. Who are you calling ' yah '? Me? Her? Or him? " One of the students stood up and crossed her arms angrily. " And yes, you were served right to be called a bitch since you do not behave like a mature girl. I would rather ship EunJi with JungKook as compared to you. You, well, you could go become a mistress of a big fat pig. " She rolled her eys.

SeulMin walked to her seat which was located at the front of the class and and wanted to give her a tight slap but was stopped. 

" Save this for yourself. " With that, she grabbed SeulMin's wrist used her palm to slap her face. " This is the taste of your own medicine. "She went back to her seat. " Woooh!!! Way to go, Ye Bin! " The playful guys in class cheered as they do a ' loser ' sign on their foreheads and stuck their tongues out.

" Listen up people, if I catch you talking bad about me, you'll get it from me. " She warned and bit her lower lips in anger.

" If you don't do bad stuff, no one would talk bad about you, " JungKook came into class, holding hands with EunJi.

" Aww... Let's ship them! " One of the guys in class shouted across the room.

" So, Park SeulMin, this is your future husband? " Ye Bin eyed her and mentally saying ' in your face! '

" Future husband? " JungKook was puzzled but started to get mad once he thought of yesterday's meeting. " This girl right here is my future wife, not her! "

" So SeulMin lied? " ChaeRyu asked and SeulMin slapped her on her back. " Ouch! You're so violent! " ChaeRyu whispered too loudly that SeulMin earned more hateful stares from the rest of the class as well as mental curses.

" Everyone is so mean! " She stomped out of class, burying her head in her palms, crying as if there was no tomorrow.

JungKook

Did she tell everyone about yesterday's meeting? Who gave her permission to reveal all of that?! And the marriage is not even official yet. How dare she broadcast about these? What would happen to EunJi? She knows it right? Thanks a lot, Park SeulMin and your big mouth. Now I got myself into deep shit right now. Thanks a bunch, I hate you even more. If I got a super power, I would use it to get rid of SeulMin, even if it means her brutal death or severe punishment for me. I do not give a damn, this girl is overboard. Why does she go around blabbing everyhting about me? Yes, I know you like me, I'm not boasting or what but seriously stop all these nonsense please. SeulMin is such a trouble, I feel that I would live ten years shorter due to all these anger and hate all because of her. Why must she keep picking on EunJi but yet act like an angel in front of others? She seriously got on my nerves and I might explode sooner or later. What a headache...

" About just now... " EunJi poked me with a pencil and I got snapped out of my thoughts. 

" Umm... " I turned away akwardly but secretly smiling like an idiot. Marry her? I cannot wait! " You want it to be true? " I teased.

" We are too young. " She stated the fact. Oh right, I forgot we are still high school students. If high school was already so dramatic, what would we become when we grow up? I would debut with bangtan but when we get famous, how would I be able to marry EunJi? That's another problem... Maybe I should just try everything I good. There would be things you love and want to protect but also some things that you hate and want to destroy. SeulMin's definitely at my hate ist while EunJi is my love. I wish for a happy ending to our story. And all these trouble might just be the first chapter of our sweet tale. Then I could not wait to turn the page quickly, since good stuff would come in earlier and those moments could last longer.

" Why did SeulMin suddenly bring up a topic that is so sensitive? Is it... true? " She looked deep into my eyes and I could tell hurt was in it but she just was not saying it out.

'' Of course not! You think I would marry her? Never! All I want is you! " I said cutely and she blushed madly. Omo, how I wish she could see this cute look of hers!