Part 2

I woke on the Monday to my new alarm going off. I rolled over and smashed my hand down onto it so it broke again. I turned over to go back to sleep when another alarm sounded, the same as Friday morning. I rolled out of bed and destroyed the alarm under my bed. I crawled back into my bed and hugged my pillow to me. I was about to enter the dark abyss of sleep when a loud air horn sounded through the house. This made me jump and fall off my bed, tangled in the sheets.

"Not funny!" I shout to my parents causing them to giggle. I try to get up but fail miserably as my sheets are keeping me prisoner. I struggled for five more minutes before I gave up. I looked up to see my mom and dad stood in the doorway videoing everything laughing. I glare at them.

"Yeah, don't help me up, just video my failing attempts!" I say to them sarcastically. My mom comes and helps me out of my mess.

"You ... looked ... like ... a ... fish ... out ... of ... water!" My dad says between laughs.

"Yeah, haha very funny. It was your fault anyway with that stupid air horn!"

"It worked didn't it?" My dad asks. I grumble in response.

"Can you get out? I need to get ready for school." They both exit my room, my dad flailing his arms around laughing, imitating me trying to get out of my sheets. I throw a cushion at his back. But before it can hit him, he catches it without stopping, laughing. I pick out a shirt and a jeans, I also grab a sweater and a pair of ankle boots. I quickly grab a piece of toast on my way out to my car. I arrive at the school with five minutes to spare. I grab my bag out of the trunk and head to the entrance of the school. I make my way to my locker, and when I get there I see that there are two new students stood there with everyone else staring at them. One, a boy, is stood at the locker next to mine and the other, a girl, is stood in front of my locker. Oh yeah the new students!

"Move." I say to the girl stood in front of my locker.

"What did you say to me?" She asked.

"I said move." I said pushing her out of the way. In the process I caught her scent. Shifter.

"Great!" I mutter.

"Watch what you say to me human." She replies.

"Does your nose work? Because you should know that I am not human." I growl back at her. Her eyes widen and she sniffs the air. The boy at his locker turns to me and sniffs the air.

"Bitch."

"Do I smell like a dog to you? No, I'm a wolf. Get your nose checked!" I growl at him slamming my locker, and storming down the hall. I take a corner quickly and slam into another body. We both fall to the floor. I quickly stand up and see who I knocked into.

A Hispanic girl was lying on the floor; she had long dark hair and dark eyes. She looked to be about my size.

"Why? Why did we have to move here to the middle of nowhere? Of course we couldn't go anywhere nicer, no we had to come somewhere in the middle of nowhere where I get nearly killed twice." She mutters to herself picking her papers up. I smile and bend down to help her. I caught a whiff of her scent. Shifter. I sniffed the air again trying to be discreet. She smelt like a cat of some sorts.

"Are you sniffing me? What do I smell bad?" She asks me. I smile at her sheepishly.

"Sorry." She sniffs the air as well.

"Oh, you're a shifter." She says quietly to me.

"Yep. A wolf."

"My name's Tamara, I'm a white tiger."

"Trixie." I reply.

"So are you the only shifter here?" She asks me.

"Well I was." I say.

"Yeah, me and the whole group of new students are all from the same pack and I don't know why we moved here. The alpha moved us all here." The bell rang over head.

"So what class do you have first?"

"I have homeroom with Mr Lanter"

"Same!"

"What did you mean earlier when you said you got nearly killed twice?"

"With you running into me and then I nearly got run over in the car park by a maniac are all the humans like that?"

"Unfortunately yes."

"Great!"

When we arrive at homeroom we are a couple of minutes late. I open the door and walk in; I am hit with a couple of scents of shifters.

"Miss Richardson, why are you late?" Tamara steps around me.

"She was showing me around Mr Lanter

"Oh yes, you must be Miss Gomez. Well thank you Miss Richardson for doing that, it was very kind of you." I smile at him sweetly.

"You know me, kind is my middle name."

A/N: Sorry it's so short. Hope you liked it. Will try and get something else up soon.

CC;)