Part 11

I wrote this on my phone again so point out any mistakes I or autocorrect could have done. :)

Tamara looks at me with a sympathetic look, well as much as she could in her tiger form. I shrug my shoulders back. Maybe I could grow to like him.

I think that's unlikely.

"Trixie, do you want to race Tamara?" Heath says looking to me with a challenge in his eyes. If this was another situation, I would have done it straight away, but as I found my mate I couldn't shift and for some reason I didn't want to tell Heath about finding my mate.

"Um... Well... Is that the time, I have to go." I reply looking at my wrist - which by the way has no watch on it, before sprinting out of there. I don't look back but can hear Heath asking Tamara,

"Was it a magic watch I couldn't see?"

*^*^*^*

Later that day I was listening to music and reading when I get a text message.

The awesome tiger (which is the name Tamara gave herself in my phone): Heath suspects something.

Me: Nah, I thought I got away with it... Tamara I looked at my wrist, which didn't have a watch on and sprinted out of there. I think I would have been suspicious as well.

The awesome tiger: Haha that was pretty funny :). I haven't told him, I thought you wouldn't want me to. So how are you handling the Daniel situation?

Me: First of all I don't care if you tell him. (Total lie) Secondly I know nothing about him except that he is a creep.

The awesome tiger: OK, I believe you; many wouldn't. Daniel is the same age as us and goes to our school and he shifts into a fox.

I think about if I've seen him before. I then remember on the pack's first day, and the boy and girl by my locker.

Me: I really don't like him now, he was by my locker on your first day and called me a bitch.

The awesome tiger: Are you going to reject him then?

I don't have to think about my response.

Me: Yes.

*^*^*^

The next day I don't do much, but if you asked my dad he would have said that I had annoyed him all day. I promise that I didn't mean to flood the bathroom, I just forgot the tap was on. So when Monday came around I think my dad was pleased to get rid of me for the day. Tamara came over to drive me to school and when we arrived she turned to me.

"You do realise that Daniel might get feelings for you, don't you?" She asks.

"Yeah, but I will never get feelings for him." I reply before getting out of the car. Tamara sighs but follows.

I start to walk towards the entrance of the school and stop suddenly. Tamara, not looking where she is going bumps into me.

"What, why did you stop?" She asks.

"I don't know, I got a weird feeling." I say scrunching my eyebrows together. She looks closely at me.

"Like what?" She asks. I shrug.

"It must have been something I ate." I say, brushing it off.

"Ew, you're not going to puke on me, are you?" She asks backing away. I roll my eyes.

"No, I feel fine now." I reply.

Happy Halloween! Hope you liked it!! This book has over 1k read, so thank you to everyone who has read this!! :)

What do you think was wrong with Trixie?

What do you think is going to happen next?

What did you think of this update?

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

CC ;)