Part 21

I wrote this on my phone so please point out any mistakes that autocorrect or I could have done. ;)

I blink my eyes and look around and see I'm in the room where Roxie took my blood sample. My life has taken a dramatic turn lately.  I try and sit up but I feel my left side complain as well as a person.

"Don't rush yourself. If you want to sit up let me help you." Roxie says. She walks up to me and assists me up. I thank her.

"What do you remember?" She asks.

'Uh, a car coming at me and then rolling down a hill finally hitting a tree. a guy then came up to the window and just looked at me before leaving me. You guys then came and saved me. Thanks for that I don't know how you found me, but thank you."

"The man do you remember what he looked like?" She asks.

"He was wearing a balaclava, I didn't see his face, only his eyes which were cold and grey. He was a shifter but I couldn't determine what it was."

"We found you as we got a call. It was a male voice and only said his message once. He said 'you might want to go about 3 miles into the woods where you will find Trixie in a sticky situation' and that was when he hung up."

"Maybe the guy felt guilty." I say.

"Maybe. You're lucky, you have about 2 ribs broken and your left arm has a small fracture which should heal by Monday, I'll put you in a sling and you can take it off for Monday so you don't have to wear it for Heath's party.The ribs should heal by themselves, so just take the pills I pescribe you and you should be back up and running in no time." She says smiling. I smile back.

"I know someone has been worried about you, so they should be in any minute." She says winking. As if on cue the door opens and Tamara comes running in.

"I have been so worried!" She exclaims.

"Well, I'm fine. Oh, Roxie, have you been able to get my test results back for the blood samples?"

"Oh, yes I have, Tamara said that you were coming over today so I was going to tell you then, but here you are under different circumstances. There was absolutely nothing wrong. I have no idea why the changes happened... You are a medical mystery." She says.

"Is she allowed to walk?" Tamara asks Roxie.

"If she feels up to it. Just let me get her a sling and then you can take her away, but be careful with her OK, she was in a car accident a couple of hours ago." She says.

"I will." She says. Roxie fixes my sling for me and then tells me that I should try and keep it as still as possible.

"OK, time to pick a dress. I don't think we should leave to go shopping so you can borrow one of mine again." She says taking my uninjured arm and leading me out of the room.

Sorry for the long wait and the short update, life has been hectic still but life is calming down now, so I will be updating sooner and with a longer one.

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting and sharing (if any of you do that;))

CC ;)