Part 23

Tamara's dress^^ so sorry for the long wait! I also wrote this on my phone so point out any mistakes autocorrect or I could have done. :)

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"I mean exactly that. I can't go in the car." I say embarrassed.

"OK, don't worry." She say giving me a reassuring smile. I sigh in relief. She walks back to where I am.

"I can walk you home, or I am sure you can stay here." I look out at the woods. The guy could still be out there waiting to strike again, if he's the one that was in the car.

"I would rather stay here for now." I say. She gives me a grin.

"Sure. You can have your own room or can stay in mine. Why don't you call your parents and tell them what you are doing?" She suggests. I smile at her. She tells me she'll give me some privacy before leaving me alone in the garage. I find the home number and call it. It goes to answer machine. I try both my parents phones and they still don't pick up. I sigh and leave a message on the home phone.

"Mum, Dad don't worry about me I decided I'm going to stay with Tamara for tonight and maybe tomorrow. Call me back when you get this." I decide to leave out that I got into a car crash as they would only worry. I then wondered if they were able to get my belongings from the car. I walk back into the house and find Tamara stood at the bottom of the stairs looking as if she was communicating with someone through mind link. Packs are the ones that usually have mind link. As my family and I are only a couple people we don't get that link. When I accept my mate, I will get a bond like a pack's but stronger. I walk up to her quietly, as not to disturb her. When she has finished talking to whoever she was, Tamara looks around and jumps when she sees me.

"I didn't hear you coming. What do you want to do now?" She asks.

"We're you able to get anything out of the car, like my bag?" I ask. She clicks her fingers as if she just remembered and nodded.

"Yes." She leads me to the front door and shows me my bag beside it. I sigh and grab it, opening it straight away to see if everything was there. I was specifically checking that the charm bracelet and necklace was there. I had packed it so I could show Tamara and pick a dress that goes with them. I was going to wear them at Heath's party. I breathe a sigh of relief when I see that they are still where I left them.

"Everything there?" She asks. I nod.

"Why don't we watch a movie? Make it into a slumber party." She says excitedly. I nod enthusiastically. I have never had many friends before, so I haven't been invited to many sleepovers.

Sorry it was a long wait and so short! I promise it won't be too long until the next update which will be longer. I feel bad for not getting something up sooner.  I got distracted by birthday presents and other things.

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, sharing and following (to this of you who do that ;))

CC ;)