Part 22

Trixie's dress for Heath's party. :) ^^^ would you wear it?

She leads me into her purple room and over to the closet, where she goes through the dresses.

"Well it's a party so it should have some sparkle." She says discarding ones that aren't sparkly enough.

"Which one are you wearing?" I ask. She pulls out a champagne colored long dress. The bodice of the dress has sequins covering it, the sparkles continuing down the skirt.

"Nice." I remark.

"I think it would look good if we had a dress that went with your new eyes." She says. "I know just the one." She pulls out a second dress. This one is a pinky purple color and shorter; looking like it will go to just above the knee. The bodice, like Tamara's, has sequins covering it.

"I'd say try it on, but I don't think in your condition you will be able to. I'm sure it will fit." She hands it to me.

"Do you have any shoes you can put it with?"

"Yeah. Thanks Tamara."

"It's no problem chica." She replies.

"Do you know if Daniel knows?" I ask. She smiles.

"Heath took you straight to Roxie. Daniel was downstairs when we came back. He knew something had happened and came out into the entrance hall as Heath was shouting for Roxie. When he saw you in Heath's arms he looked worried and slightly angry, but didn't say or do anything."

"Oh."

"Are you starting to get feelings for him?"

"I don't know. I don't think I feel anything for him that you should for your mate." I think back to when the Luna goddess said that Daniel isn't actually my mate. Who had she meant for me? There is a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Tamara calls out.

"Me." Heath replies.

"Me? I don't know a me." Tamara shouts back.

"I'm your Alpha, so let me in." He replies with more force.

"Oh, you should have said." Tamara says opening the door so he can enter. He looks up at me, holding a glass of water in his hand.

"I went down to the medical room to see how you where, and was told that you were probably here. How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Sore, but that is to be expected."

"Did you take anything for the pain?"

"No. Roxie was going to give me something." I answer. Heath takes out a couple of pills and hands them over to me with the glass of water. "So you weren't here to throw it over me, like you did the wine?" He chuckles.

"No. She instructed you to take the tablets, drinking the whole glass of water, three times a day." He explains. I pop the tablets into my mouth, drinking the glass of water as instructed.

"Thank you." I say.

"What?" He asks confused.

"Thank you for saving me."

"It's no problem. I think I would have been killed by Tamara if I didn't." He says looking away from me. I look down slightly disappointed. I quickly shake it off not knowing why.

"I should get back I've been gone most of the day." I say. I pick up the dress and turn to Tamara.

"Do you want a lift?" She says. I nod and walk to the door. I look up at Heath. He looks back down at me.

"Are you going to let me out?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, sorry." He says moving out of my way.  Tamara and I walk out of the house and she leads me to a garage full of cars. She walks to a black sedan and unlocks it. I stop where I am looking at the car.

The car coming around the bend and right at me. The crash. The mysterious man.

I jolt out of it and look at Tamara.

"What's the matter?" She asks concerned.

"I don't think I can go in the car."

Here you go!! Hope you liked it! Would you like to see Tamara's dress? I have a picture if you want to.

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting and sharing (if any of you do that ;))

CC ;)