Part 10

I promised I would get something else up, so here it is. I also write this on my phone so let me know what autocorrect or I could have done by accident. :)

Where Heath was stood is a big dark brown wolf with a patch of white over his heart in the shape of a moon. His unique eyes staying in his wolf form. I look at the other animals and see a panther and a tiger. Heath looks at me for a minute before running off in the direction I pointed, the panther and the tiger following.

I laugh and run the rest of the way home.

*^*^*

When I burst through the door my mom and dad are sat a the kitchen table with a cup of tea in each of their hands.

"I can't shift." I blurt out. Mom nearly spills her drink in excitement.

"Aww, my baby girl is all grown up!" She exclaims. "Ooh! I wonder who it is, maybe it's the Alpha."

"It's not him - he shifted in front of me."

"Is someone disappointed?" Dad asks poking me in the side.

"God no." I say, incredulously. He gives me a knowing look. I roll my eyes, sticking my tongue out at him. Mom looks to me.

"Who else have you met since you shifted last?" She asks curious.

"The whole pack so it could be anyone... No!" I say when I realise who it could be.

"What? Who do you think it is?" My dad asks.

"The creep that felt me up. I know how we can find out." I say getting an idea.

*^*^*

"So, tell me what we are going to do again." Tamara says. I had told her about finding my mate and now my idea.

"I want you to get Daniel to try and shift, he is not my mate and he never will be. I just want to see if he is meant to be."

"How do you know that if he can't shift that he's not someone else's mate? We don't see the rest of the pack all the time."

"I hadn't thought of that, well we'll find out in two weeks won't we." I say. Tamara shrugs her shoulders and then walks up the stairs to the front door, with me following behind her. She opens the door and we enter the house.

"Daniel!" Tamara shouts at the top of her voice making me wince.

"That's one way of getting him." I say rubbing my ringing ears.

"Jesus Tamara keep your voice down." Heath says coming in the door behind us, with the other two that were with him in the woods.

"Sorry Alpha." She says bowing her head to him. I roll my eyes. Heath looks at me and then raises his eyebrow.

"Oh, and it's Trixie who thought it would be funny to point us in the wrong direction." I fake a laugh.

"I swear they were there when I was." I say trying to laugh it off.

"Hm? Really?" He says. I nod.

"What are you doing here anyway?" He asks.

"Oh, now it's illegal to come here and hang out with a friend?" I ask raising my own eyebrow.

"Yes, it is if I don't know about it as it's my house."

"Okay." I say extending the vowel sound.

"Oi, Tamara you called?" Daniel says, he looks towards me and gives me an appreciative look.

"Yeah, I told Trixie here that I could run faster in my animal form than you in yours." She said looking towards me. I nod going along with it.

"Well that's bullshit." He exclaims puffing out his chest, I give Tamara a conspiratorial look.

"Prove it?" She asks.

"Hell yeah. You know Tamara you need to stop lying and then you won't get humiliated."

"I'll judge." I volunteer.

"I need to see this." Heath says walking back out the way he came. I follow along with Tamara and Daniel. When everyone is outside Heath decides to set some rules.

"OK, first one to where Trixie is stood will win. Shift with your clothes on in the count of three." He says. I hold my breath and move a way back from where Tamara and Daniel is.

"3..."

"2..."

"1..." He finishes. Tamara shifts into her white tiger and I turn to Daniel and wait with bated breath. Nothing.

"Daniel! Shift!" Heath shouts using his Alpha voice. A look of concentration comes over his face. Still nothing. I groan.

"I can't." He says.

Hope you liked it!

What do you think is going to happen next?

Will Trixie accept him? ;)

What did you think?

CC ;)