Part 5

Here is the next part! Hope you like it! Tamara's room ^^^. I'll post her second dress after this. Tell me what you think by commenting!

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

CC;)

The wet material clung to my skin, more than it already was. I looked down and saw that the drink was red and already staining my dress. I whip my head up, opening my mouth, ready to shout at whoever was responsible. Instead of words falling out of my mouth, I think a small amount of drool came out. Stood above me, literally because he was that tall, was a god. I looked up into the person's eyes and saw that he had eyes that were a piercing blue on the outside and a green on the inside. The eyes felt familiar, like I had seen them before. I know I haven't, I would remember someone like this. I survey the rest of him. He has dark brown hair which is long at the front, which has been styled into a messy quiff. He has a 5 o clock shadow coloring his chin. His full pink lips are turned up into a smile. I narrow my eyes at this, he just walked into me and spilled his drink all over my dress and he's happy? I roll my eyes but carry on with my inspection of him. His shoulders are wide and you can tell he has muscles hidden by his suit. His suit is a dark blue, fitting his body perfectly. Underneath he wears a white shirt and a black thin tie. I realise then that I am the one that came worse off out of the collision, he did not have one bit of red on his perfect suit, and that's when all the attraction I found towards him went flying out the window and the red mist descended.

"Are you blind or something?!" I shout at him. His expression turns quickly from happiness to shock and then anger.

"You're the one that bumped into me." He said back. His voice sounded like a song you really love that you haven't heard for a long time.

"Oh, really?" I say.

"Yes." I look around and see a waiter come walking towards us with a tray of drinks. I pick up one of the red wines and throw it all over him, before walking off, to find Tamara. On my way through the crowd I hear that the music has stopped and there are mutters all around. I ignore them and keep going.

****

I'm starting to get colder, as the breeze coming through the open doors is hitting my wet skin. I've looked all through the room and reluctantly go outside to look for Tamara or my parents. The cold air hits my skin and I start to shiver.

I look around the courtyard and see that Tamara is stood with the parents of the Alpha talking about something. I walk up to them and the conversation stops.

"Hi." I say.

"!Oh Dios mío! Who did that to your dress?" She cries.

"Some uppity bastard ruined it, I didn't stay around long enough to find out, I got him back though so..." I reply.

"I think I'm going to go home." I say sighing.

"No. Tamara is bound to have a dress that you can wear." Tyler says. Tamara nods along. She grabs my hand and pulls me towards the building. I stumble in my heels but keep up. She pulls me through a door of the side of the ballroom; we enter the entrance hall and go up the stairs. She pulls me down two corridors and eventually stops at a door. She opens it and reveals a big bedroom. I step into it and it's like stepping into the future. Most of the walls are purple and a couple are white The bed looks like it's floating as there is a light coming from underneath it along with the table under the big TV on the wall. The bathroom is a surrounded in glass so you can see into it. There is a curtain so you can cover part of it. Next to the bathroom is a pair of double doors, leading to her closet. The room is very modern. What gets me is that there is a cat post that a cat scratches on, in the corner.

Tamara sees where I was looking and rolls her eyes.

"I don't use it; someone gave it to me as a joke." She walks over to the doors and opens them to reveal a small walk in closet. I walk in behind her.

"We're about the same size, so I think they should fit you." She says indicating a whole rack full of dresses.

"Why did you need to buy a dress you have amazing dresses here!" I say riffling through them.

"I think this one would suit you." She says holding up a maroon dress, the front part is short and looks like it would only cover what it needed to. The back was longer, it went all the way to the floor. I try it on and it fits perfectly.

"I don't look too slutty do I?" I ask.

"Nope, not at all." She answers.

****

When we get back to the party, I see my parents are now talking to Tyler and Geraldine. We walk up to them and my mom turns to me.

"Trixie, why did you change your dress?" She asks stunned. I said the same thing to her as I did to Tamara.

"Trixie! Watch your language!" My dad tells me off.

"Over here Alpha!" Tamara interrupts shouting to someone over my shoulder.

I turn around and meet the uppity bastard himself.

"Heath, I would like you to meet Trixie and her parents Jim and Mary. Trixie, Jim and Mary this is our son Heath." Tyler introduces us.

"Yeah," I say. "We already met. This is the uppity bastard I was telling you about."