Loosen.

I slip on a pink dress and then browse on my Instagram trying to see where everyone's at.
It didn't take that long to find the address to this so called party so I made my way there.
As I pulled up and parked outside I practically piss myself when some random bangs on my window laughing as they all ran off, clearly off there heads.
I take a deep breath before getting out my car and making my way up to the party. It looked like an actual club. Last time I was at a party like this I did something so stupid.

It was crazy. I didn't get to go to as many parties as i wanted when I was Top's age. I had to look after him most of the time. Maybe that was a blessing in disguise.
Swallowing the lump in my throat I push through the crowd trying to spot Topper.
That's when someone grabs my ass "hey!" I scowl turning round so fast I nearly knocked the person off their feet.
"Come on beautiful-" the guy tried to reason with me, I scoffed slapping him across the face. Some people stared as my hand made a harsh Noise against his skin.

"Ever touch me again and I'll rip your dick off" a few watching laughed at him as he got all embarrassed and soon disappeared.
I looked round seeing people start to talk amongst themselves again. I recognised the guy but I couldn't remember where from.
I made my way to the drinks table , eyeing up the drinks. I shouldn't-
The music was so loud and I needed to calm down or I felt like I was going to explode. I can't look for my brother if Im to worried about my sensory issues.

So I quickly poured myself two shots of vodka and then another two, wiping my mouth as I finished my fourth one.
I sigh slightly, I can see why people like these parties especially when you actually have friends to go with.

"Liv?" I heard a familiar voice and turn round seeing Rafe, his face flushed and his voice slightly slurred.
"Rafe" I state coldly. I wasn't here for him. I was here to keep an eyes on my brother.
Wherever he is.
"What are you doing here?" Suddenly he sounded more sober then I thought and he grabbed my arm dragging me somewhere more quiet.
"Get off me" I grunt as he spins me pushing me against the wall gently.

"What are you doing here?" His voice was lower as he spoke to me.
"What's your problem? Am I not aloud to go to parties?" I narrowed my eyes at him. I've never had so many interactions with Rafe Cameron in such a short time. Not since the age of 17 when he seemed to be everywhere.
I guess him and Topper really did get closer over the spring break. Now its summer break and their thick as thevies.
He chuckled in my face caging me in with his arms "you want to party fine but if you call your mommy again- let's just say you won't live it down"

Who the hell was he speaking too? I'm 22 years old. I'm not a child. I knew why he said it but honestly I couldn't speak about that right now. He didn't know the whole story, no one did. They heard things and ran with it.
"What are we five? Get over yourself" I shake my head at his comments.
"Alright alright- you should loosen up a bit anyway- actually act your age for once" he mocked me yet again and I rolled my eyes pushing him away from me.
"Your such a dick" I scolded him and he rolled his eyes like a stupid teenager.

"I just don't want what happened to you last time -Your mom- walking in on you. Now that's definitely enough to make anyone stop socialising" he raised his brows as he laughed under his breath. Stupid rumours get around like wild fire.
"Did you speak to my brother or not?" Folding my arms I tilted my head at him he merrily shrugged.

"I'll speak to him if you play a game with me?" A devilish smirk crept on his face and a chill instantly runs down my spine.
"Forget it. I'll speak to him myself" I scoffed as I tried to get back to the party but he stopped me.
"You know he doesn't listen to you. Play a game with me" I stood up taller as I straighten my stance.
"Your on" I challenge, that's when he grabs my hand leading me back into the house and up the stairs through the crowds of people.

When I finally could see clearly again I realise we're in a room, with less people.
Crowded round at table.
"You beat her in a drinking game I'll talk to your brother" he points to the girl who was sinking shots like it was water, she'd beaten 4 people already.
"What's in it for you?" I questioned suspiciously as I turned toward him.
"I like seeing you squirm" he grins at me before getting everyone's attention before I even agreed to do this.

"Oi Angie. You've got a new competitor. This is Miss perfect"  everyone chuckled under their breath and I instantly felt more then annoyed.
"Ooo ok" the red head laughs mocking me as I moved forward towards the table.
"Alright. 14 shots in a minute. Angies been able to sink 7 of them in a minute everyone else. Not even close. You need to beat her" I see the two lines of shot glasses already set up.
I noticed the people passing each other money, what was this?

"Fine. Then you'll talk to Topper?" I held out my hand and he looked at it with an amused look.
"Would I lie to you princess?" He took my hand shaking it, god he was insufferable.
"Alright Angie can go first" Rafe clapped his hands together before turning the timer on for one minute.
I watched the girl as she sunk them over and over again. Not wasting anytime.
The shots all different colours. Different liquors.

"Time" he hit the table to make sure she knew to stop.
"New record danm!" I count the empty shot glass, she'd sunk 8 of them.
"Liv your up" he clicked his fingers getting my attention as people crowded round watching.

Rafe Cameron's POV

I eyed her up as I show her the timer was ready.
I'd already spoken to Topper, he was fine. He left with Sarah an hour ago. He'd agreed to have a party for his birthday.
I just wanted Olivia to loosen up a bit. Have fun? It will also be amusing seeing her try to beat Angie. Plus a lot of people betted against her so if she turns out to actually beat Angie I'll be bringing in the money. I need money.
"Ok go!" I told her and I'd never seen anything like it.

The girl was practically shooting two at the same time. Over and over.
Everyone was kinda looking round all shocked not expecting that out of her of all people.
"Stop times up" some random shouted as I'd lost track of the time because I couldn't keep my eyes off her.
"11 empty glasses! You've got yourself a winner Rafe!" That's when Brandon one of my friends grabbed liv's arm yanking it up into the air announcing her win.

"Alright everyone who betted on Angie give Rafe his money" Brandon spoke and I saw liv's face distort.
"Fuck you" she spoke loud enough for people to 'oooOo' and laugh at what she'd just said before she stormed out.
"Keep the money safe Brandon I'll be back" I clicked at him and he nodded causally.
"Liv wait!" I told the girl but she just walked and pushed past people faster.
Finally I caught up to her just before she jumped in her car that she was far to drunk to drive.

"You were never going to speak to him were you? You used me for money. You want money. Fucking take it" she took her shoulder bag off throwing it at me, the contents of what was in the bag falling out. A small envelope of money stacked in it.
A lot of money. My brows frowned at the girl.
I picked it up off the floor hiding it away in her bag again.
"Where'd you get this?" I knew Topper's parents gave them an allowance otherwise how would Topper do what he does with us all the time?

But this much money? Something else was going on.
"You don't want it? Fine" she grabbed her bag off me before opening her car door.
I pulled it back open grabbing her out the car
"You are over the limit there is no way I'm letting you drive home you stupid idiot" I slam the door before pushing her against it.
"I need to get home- I need to look after Topper you don't understand!" She raised her voice at me as she was swaying slightly.
"You want to tell me how you just did that back there and where that money came from?" I see her body go stiff almost like she'd instantly sobered up.