Confess your sins.

Liv's POV

I woke up feeling surprisingly joyful. I had fun last night, I wouldn't make it a regular thing .
I don't trust him or overly love him as a person but it was fun. Just hanging out.
It felt so different to what I was use to.
I get up realising I was the only one home. Was I late for church?
My parents and Topper had left for church early, said they wanted to get breakfast before.
They didn't bother to wake me.
All they left was a note. Typical.

I got dressed and headed to church early, only by a few minutes. I'd just meet everyone in there.
Walking in I see few people sat at the front left.
I roll my eyes a little not having time for this today, I walk round the side getting some water from the water fountain that was off to the side.
Kinda hidden.
But I'd come to church since I was a kid so I knew where everything was.
I walk past the confession booths trying to get to the front, where my family had just sat.

Suddenly I'm pulled into a booth and it's locked as soon as I'm pushed against the wall inside.
My breathing was frantically fast, I could hear people filling the church up.
"Rafe?" It was dark but I could see him, smell him. He grabbed my throat, leaning in to whisper something in my ear.

"Have fun yesterday?" How'd he know? Why couldn't he just speak to me like a normal person. Why was he letting it bother him? I thought we agreed to not keep doing this.
His grip was gentle unlike his voice.
"Rafe my family are outside-" what the hell was he doing? Why push me in here?
"So are mine- but your in here with me being a good little church girl and confessing her sins" his eyes were dark as he tilts his head.

"He apologised- he took me out once but that isn't any of your business" narrowing my eyes he chuckles lowly.
I hear the service start and my heart beats wildly.
If someone opens this- if they managed to unlock it from the outside what would people think?
"Open your legs" he told me nonchalantly, like he hadn't just asked me to spread for him.
"Rafe- we agreed" before I could finish off what I was saying he objected.

"I don't care what we agreed. You care about me. You said you did. But then you do this? Going out with my brother? Low move even for you" his finger rubs the middle of my neck, dancing along it.
"It wasn't like that but I don't need to explain myself to you- I said I care because you were hurting what did you want me to do?" My chest goes up and down rapidly, like I'm having a heart attack.
"Tut-tut none of that now. Your scared because you've never let anyone this close to you before have you? Touch you. Do things for you. Well now let me show you how much I care for you" he tuts at me before kicking my legs wide.

"There outside-" if we were anywhere else I'd probably give in. I liked the way he touched me. Truly I do.
Somehow I always seem to regret it afterwards. Feeling guilty. He's a murder. A criminal. A bad person.
"Then your gunna have to be a good little slut and be quiet for me" his hand slipped under my dress moving my panties to the side with ease.
"Rafe-" I grasp his shoulders tightly, this wasn't right.
We were in a church. A confession booth of all places.

Our family is outside this booth. Praying.
Worshipping god.
"Shush it's ok- let me in" he whispers against my hair as two fingers push into me.
"Fuck" my back arched, my chest meeting his as my head fell back against the wood.
"That's it- good girl ride my fingers" he guides my hips into his hand, I try contain myself.
I needed a release. Quicker then ever before.
I couldn't have people find out what we were doing. This needed to be done quickly.

"Jesus Christ-  Liv you make me hard" he grabbed my hand placing it on his crouch showing me the effect I was having.
"Don't curse- he'll send us to hell" I didn't even believe in god or Jesus but this felt wrong. Disrespectful.
"I hope I get to fuck that mouth before he sends us baby" he kissed my lips, biting my lower lip before breaking apart.
His fingers fucked up so hard into me I was physically moving upwards.
"Take three baby- your so tight. Squeezing me for dear life huh?" He laughs to himself before adding one more finger.

I whimper, tears coating my cheeks. Burning ripples through my core as I tried to adjust.
"You've been a bad girl. Going out with my brother, naughty girl" he hums into my neck, leaving small bites and kisses along my collarbone.
"It- wasn't" I couldn't form words, my voice no longer trusted.
Groaning as his free hand gropes my breast through my dress. He looked at me with lust, pure lust and desire.
"Don't worry baby I believe you but the real question is does god believe you?" He takes his fingers out sucking each one before turning me round.

Pushing me against the door. My cheek hurting from the cold wood that was against it.
I hear his belt unbuckle and I try turn.
"Rafe- I won't be able to stay quiet" I was nearly losing control with Just his fingers.
Let alone this-
"Take this as your punishment then" he quickly lines up, his hand on the back of my head pushing it against the surface as he thrusts in.
"Thats it- be quiet and take this dick like you know you want too" I gasp into the wood trying to focus on anything but the pleasure ripping through me.

"Ahh-" I whine loudly and that's when he pulls me against his chest, his hand covering my mouth.
He didn't let up- his pace not faulting one bit.
I muffle moans, whines and whimpers into his hand but that only seemed to spur him on to go faster.
"So pretty baby hmm" I mumble in response and I feel his smirk on my neck.
"Next time you look at Jace again. Remember this moment." His hand that was covering my mouth drops to my clit.
Oh no-

Please not now.
He rubs it gently, teasing it before letting his speed increase.
"Please-" I cried silently into my hand, the pleasure becoming to much to handle.
"I know- such a good girl. Almost there" I felt the knot in my stomach tightening.
Clenching round him as I finally climax.
"Shit- all that cum on my dick huh. Want me to repay you?" He bites my lobe before thrusting once more into me, cumming in me for the third time.

"Don't worry I'll pay for the plan b. But you should really go on some birth control otherwise I'll have to buy more then one pill a week" he pulls out before turning me round yet again, hiking my leg up over his shoulder as he knelt down.
"To much-" I whimper, pushing his head away as he licked up my thighs, all my juices and his , no longer spilling onto my thighs.
He pushed his finger back inside me making sure the rest remains inside of me.
He pulled my panties up gently, kissing my forehead
As he smooths my hair down.
Only then does he pull up his trousers and belt.

"Hear that? Seems church is over. Lucky for us Hmm?" He winks slyly as he unlocks the door, waiting for me to exit first.
But I could barely move.
"We agreed this wouldn't happen- we aren't good for each other. We have to face the truth- that this is nothing but sexual" my voice was strained as I tried to catch my breath.
"No- nope." He shook his head not letting up, he was insane.
He said that I wasn't a laugh and even called me 'miss perfect'

"The things you said the other night when drunk suggest otherwise. You don't even like me Rafe- you no nothing about me" finally push open the door, almost failing out.
No one was in the church thank god.
"I want too. It's you who refuses to let me. Who are you hiding from? Me or yourself?" He shakes his head as he walks past me.
Great.

"What's that suppose to mean?!" My voice was a hushed whisper, sweat covering my forehead a little.
"It's like all you do is pretend for a living. It's obvious. The only time I see the real you is
when-" he stopped himself from finishing that sentence, god knows why.
"When what? All you do is use me. You don't care. You don't even like me as a person Rafe. That's obvious" my shoulders raise as my breathing took over.

"Maybe because you aren't actually yourself except for certain times when your feeling nice. Like this is on your schedule? I don't use you. I like you , that's what's obvious" I see him swallow as his hand runs down his face.
He liked me? He was so confusing.
"Until a few days ago you were the only thing that was mine and not his" I could see him visibly tense even mentioning Jace.
"I'm not an object Rafe- we agreed to stop whatever was happening between us- you-" before I could finish off what I was saying he interrupted.

"No you decided. Not me. You're not an object trust me I know that much. But even when I hated you at least you were mine to hate, to tease to whatever and now- your just like everything else. His" he shook his head shamefully as he walked off.
Leaving me by myself in the church.