Spilt.

Liv's POV

I wore something a little extra for a party but I thought it was cute so I went with it.
Grayson seemed to agree with me as we both sneaked down stairs and I could've sworn I saw him look at my ass.
When we arrived I was almost stunned, the house was huge. I'm a Kook. I know what a big house looks like but this-
This was something entirely different.

The place looked like a club, bouncers were on the door. People were dressed nicely not like in the obx where we dress like shit and get trashed all the same.
Every man seemed to have a suit on or a nice shirt and black trousers.
Every girl had a nice dress on with heels. This was my sort of party.
We reach the doors and that's when the guys from the beach arrives to greet us.

"Hey Dylan. Nice set up huh" Grayson was in awe just like me.
"It's alright I guess" Dylan shrugged sarcastically as he allowed us in, putting our names on the bouncers list.
"Let's get you a drink my lady" he held his arm out as I took it in mine.
Grayson followed before going off to play some drinking game.
"Here try this" Dylan gave me a shot of something that was green, I was hesitant but took the shot anyway.

"Jesus that's-" I gag at the taste, not being able to finish off my words.
It was so sour and bitter.
"Atta girl" he chuckled before giving me a tour of his house.
"And this is my room" he smirked slightly, my body froze. I didn't want to sleep with him. I thought I could do this. But I couldn't.
I nod my head a little, that's when his lips were on mine as he pushed me against his wall.

I try turn my face away but he only started to suck on my neck instead.
"You want this huh?" That's when he grabbed my vagina and I start to panic.
I shove his hand away but his grip only tightens on my thighs.
I couldn't get any words out I was petrified.
He pushed my dress up, his free hand going to his belt.
"No-" my voice was merrily a squeak, tears spilled from my eyes but he didn't seem to notice.

"Feel that huh?" He grinds against me, Spreading my legs. I cry out not wanting him to go further.
"Stop this!" I shout, pushing his shoulders, trying to get him to see that this wasn't what I wanted.
"Shut up" he spoke harshly as his hand griped my arm so tight I Yelp in response.
"You hear me? Shut the fuck up" he pushes me back against the wall with force.

Before he pulls down his trousers.
That's when my eyes flared, my mind went into fight mode and I balled up my fist punching him as hard as I could.
He fell back, his trousers tripping him as they wrap round his ankles.
I quickly run for the door escaping the room, running back down stairs to try find Grayson.
Dylan was hot on my trail, I pushed through people on the dance floor.

That's when he grabs my wrist yanking me towards him.
"Stop!" I screamed, kicking and slapping him where I could.
"She said stop!" Grayson came out of no where punching the guy, soon enough multiple people started to fight.
My breathing was fast as I got pushed away from the fight by one of the guys fighting.

I didn't know where Grayson had gone.
So naturally I do the only thing I could. I called Rafe. It was 3am. He wouldn't even be awake.
But he was the only one I could call.
"Rafe-?" He answered almost immediately, my voice shakey.
"Liv? Where are you?" He seemed to notice the noises in the background.
"I messed up and I-" my voice cracked and I heard him shuffle.

"Send me your location. I'll be there in 5" was all he said before I agreed and he hung up.

Rafe Cameron's POV

She sounded scared. I knew whatever happened must of not been good if she had to call me of all people.
She sends me her location and as I expected, she was at that party.
I scoff a little before driving to pick her up.
As I pull up I see her standing on the curb, shivering. In a tiny red dress looking as cute as ever.

But I wasn't focused on that. I was focused on the fact her makeup was running down her cheeks, her eyes were red and how her body curved slightly as if she was hugging herself.
"Liv" I parked the car in front of her, getting out almost immediately.
"What happened? Liv- look at me. What happened" I grab her shoulders gently turning her round to inspect her, making sure that she wasn't hurt.

"A fight broke out and I got spilt up from Grayson- and I just" she sounded breathless as she explained what happened.
"That asshole brought you here?" I walk past her ready to barge into that house and throttle him.
"No- Rafe I wanna go home. Please just take me home" she almost whimpers as tears roll down her cheeks.

I nod, grabbing hold of her hand gently to put her in the car.
The drive back was pretty quiet. But I could still hear her uneasy breathing.
"Liv-" I start but she interrupts me almost instantly.
"I know what your gunna say- that you told me so. That I shouldn't of gone. I get it alright. You were right" she shivers once more and I turn the heating up more.

"That wasn't what I was gunna say but that works too I guess" I sigh a little, clearly picking up on the fact that she didn't want to talk to me about this fight that broke out or why her and Grayson got separated.
I pull up in front of the beach house and help her out the car, she didn't refuse my help which was odd but she'd had a bad night so maybe she couldn't be bothered to tell me to fuck myself right now.

We walked up the stairs quietly and she disappeared into her room without another word.

Liv's PoV

As I got into my room I closed the door instantly. Tears spilling out as I sobbed silently.
I couldn't get the words out when Rafe asked me what happened. It's like my brain was still processing .
Finally I get the strength to get up and change, I rip off the dress and tights.
Feeling disgusted at the sight of them, looking in the mirror my hair was messier then usual.

My makeup dried up against my cheeks.
I pulled on a long oversized sleeve top, one I didn't recognise but it was the closest thing I could find before I rushed towards Rafe's room, I wanted to tell him what happened. Or at least thank him for picking me up.
Stopping in my tracks when his door opened before I just had shut mine.

Seeing a girl walk out, in a skimpy pj set. She was blonde and short. She wasn't just any girl. We'd been on vacation here before. Rafe would always flirt with her, they met the first time we came here when Rafe was 16.
"Hey Em- grab me a water" Rafe appears behind her, his face instantly becoming pale when he saw me stood there in the hallway like an idiot.
It was clear why I was stood there. I was coming to find him.

"Shit sorry-" Emma  jumped as she finally saw me, she was too focused on what Rafe had just asked of her then to notice me.
That's why he was awake. He was with her.
"Who's this again- I can't remember your name-?" She smiled genuinely, before looking back at Rafe and then me. She didn't have any malice in her voice. She just genuinely couldn't remember my name. Why would she. Me and Rafe never hung out on these vacations and when we did we'd practically torture each other.

I was frozen in my spot.

"She's my friends sister" Rafe told her plainly, no emotion behind his voice.
"Oh Liv- yeah I remember sorry been to long" Emma chuckles lightly before shuffling from foot to foot.
My eyes zoned in on the necklace around his neck, my ring. He wore it as he fucked her. Like I'm some sort of trophy or prize.

"sorry if we woke you I was just going down for a snack" Emma explains as Rafe stood there saying nothing.
It was stupid, I was stupid. I should've replied. Said something. But my words failed me yet again.
I stood there, mouth clamped shut as I quickly turned opening my door and shutting myself away again.

Locking my door I scramble to my bed. Grabbing a pillow to scream into, god how could I have been that stupid.
He doesn't care about me- he only answered because he was fucking her. He was rushing on the way home- to get back to her.
My mouth started to become watery- fuck.

I run to the bathroom that was joined to my room as I open the toilet and puke.
I could feel his hands on me, his breath burning my face, his grip on my arms and thighs.
How he easily managed to throw me against that wall in his room.
How he was gunna use me like some sort of doll. That had no feelings.

I stopped puking, flushing the chain as I sat there, slumped against the railing next to the toilet.
More tears fell from my eyes as I bite on my lips so harshly I wince as I feel it spilt.
I'm so fucking stupid- how did I let him touch me like that- get that close to me. Corner me.
It was my fault. I shouldn't of gone. Rafe told me not to go.
It's all my fault.