Movie night

Liv's PoV

"Top we still on for our movie night?" I asked as I set down the bags of shopping.
"Uhh- yeah sure?" He shrugged as he helped getting the food out and putting it away.
"You don't have to, it's just we always do a movie night at least once a month" I chuckle slightly but him even questioning wether he wants to or not stung.
He's getting older and I'm going to have to let go.

I knew that- but I've been alone my whole life and I wasn't sure if actually being alone without Topper- would feel the same. if I'd survive.
"No I want to" he nodded giving me a smile before throwing the bags in the draw.
"Ok- 7? Gives me enough time to make dinner and stuff" I run upstairs, it needed tidying so I might as well do it. Get it out the way.

A few hours passed and I was setting up for movie night.
I'd got two blankets out ready, snacks, drinks and cleaned the house so we could just relax.
That's when I hear the door bell go, who the fuck could that be?
Opening it I see Sarah and Rafe. My face drained its colour.
Why were they here?
"What are you doing here?" My brows frowned in confusion, that's when Topper comes down the stairs.

"Their here for movie night- Kelce and Chloe are gunna be here soon. Thought it would be fun to watch that new horror film. They all wanted to so I invited them over- is that ok?" He suddenly saw my face and realised it was in fact not fucking ok.
I don't want people in my house, I'd just cleaned it. I don't want to have to socialise with people I don't overly like. Or feel like I'm baby sitting.

"Yeah- it's cool" I chew on my tongue, trying to bite back my anger as I let them both come in.
Not even 5 minutes later, Kelce and Chloe turned up.
I walked into the kitchen getting myself a drink, trying to prepare myself for having to sit with these assholes.
I think Rafe was still pissed that me and Jace talked.
If he said anything I'd just ignore him. I wasn't in the mood tonight.

As I walk into the front room, I realise that I'm going to have to sit in the chair with Rafe. My jaw clenched, Topper, Sarah, Kelce and Chloe were all sat on the same sofa, giggling with the blankets tucking them in. Popcorn in their laps and I could've blown my stack right there.
But I didn't. I wouldn't give away to any of them that I wanted to murder them right now.

The sofa chair that Rafe was on, would be a tight squeeze and I huff in annoyance.
I grabbed a extra blanket, reluctantly sitting next to him, I try move closer to the edge of the chair but there's wasn't much room.
Topper got the control turning off the lights and put the movie on.
"It's like a cinema in here" Chloe giggled into Kelce, Chloe was a Kook girl.

She was Sarah's friend. I didn't know her well but Topper mentioned her a few times.
I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Rafe pulls the cover towards him, making sure he was covered too.
"Get your own blanket" I whispered harshly, the movie so loud no one would hear except Rafe.
"I thought you were going to text me?" He narrowed his eyes slightly and I swallow.

Rolling my shoulders back as I try ignore that my legs were practically on his lap, otherwise I'd fall off the sofa chair.
"Your not my keeper Rafe. I forgot get over it" I said causally as I look at the movie on the tv.
"You let my brother fuck you?" My head spun round so fast I thought it was about to fall off.
I was shocked at his boldness, he wasn't even looking at me.

Did he actually say that or was I now hearing voices.
"No" I shock my head in amusement and disbelief. I was sure he'd asked me that, if I wasn't I wouldn't of replied.
"Then what did he want?" He wouldn't even look at me when speaking, like he was trying not to gain attention of the others.
"Oh so you if your brother isn't fucking me he must want something? We're friends remember?" I rolled my eyes as I sit up more.

I heard him scoff in amusement, clearly not buying my story.
"Yes. If he isn't fucking you he must want something. He always wants something" I turned looking at him. Trying to read his expression.
"Maybe he just wants my company" I teased and I feel him go stiff slightly.
"Tell me Olivia or I'll find out another way. Or maybe I'll tell everyone here how a few years ago I had my fingers-" he leaned in closer to whisper to me.

My blood ran cold, I quickly told him what he wanted.
"He wanted to know if you were doing something you shouldn't- he said he could get me out of it if you dragged me into whatever your doing" I kept my eyes on the movie just like he was.

"What did you say?" His voice was darker, indicating that it could change depending on what answer I give him.
"I said that I didn't know what he was talking about" my breath hitches in my throat when I feel him shuffle slightly.
"Good girl" he whispered lowly, cockily almost. Like he was warning me if I did decide to talk he'd make me regret it.
That's when I felt his finger tips dance along my knees getting closer and closer to my sensitive area.

"Rafe-" I warned him, my heart beating faster as I started to realise what he was doing-
He was trying to intimidate me- I told him that we could never talk about what 'almost' happened between us when I was 17 and he's showing me that he can do what he wants.
"Liv-" he spoke back as he bites back a smirk, he was almost mocking me.
I feel his hand reach my thigh and i involuntarily open my legs slightly.
His smirk grew as he finally looked at me, my eyes almost glossy.

"You feel that? You just opened your legs for me- twice" he leaned closer into me, whispering against my ear. I felt his hot breath on my neck.
Twice. He was mentioning what I told him he couldn't talk about. This was about control.
"So next time you think you can tell me what to do- remember this moment" his hand creeped up a little more, the pad of his finger pressing into me gently, my panties were damp. I inhaled harshly trying not to move, before he retracted his hand so quickly it felt like I'd imagined this whole thing.

I squeezed my legs shut, cursing myself. Why'd my body react like that- i felt out of control. Something I hated. I had to have control otherwise what did I have?
Rafe leaned back more into the sofa, watching the movie like nothing had happened.
I'm guessing me talking to his Brother really hit a nerve so he came back with a vengeance.

I doubt he would've reacted like that if I hadn't spoke to Jace. He was just as embarrassed about what happened all those years ago as me. I told him to shut his mouth and he did. Until I spoke to his brother and he seemed to like going against my wishes even if he was betraying himself in the process. He knew it would annoy me more. Agitate me more.

I needed something on him too. Something I could use against him. I needed to find out what he's got himself into.