Silent treatment.

Rafe's POV

When I get back I notice she's gone, there goes my plan to come back and wake her up with something better then a stupid make out session.
She wasn't stupid. Far from it. She knew why I was gone.
I quickly throw my bloody clothes off and put them in a bag to burn later, then showering and getting ready to get rid of everything that was evidence.
I pick up the bag sneaking into the corridor, that's when her door opens.
She's stood there, she looks at the bag and then me.

We stand there saying nothing just staring at each other.
Until she walks up to me snatching the bag. I go to grab it back but she throws it over the banister, it lands with a thud on the floor bellow.
Her breathing was fast, face like stone as she stood so close to me I could feel her rage radiating from her body.
"Well that was unnecessary" I smirk slightly, I couldn't help it. I liked when she was mad.
She looked hot when she was mad, sexy even. It made me want to bend her over the banister and take her right here.
Her eyes scrunched up and her mouth in a sort of side pout.
I was to busy looking at her features on her face to notice her getting more angry.

That's when she slaps me, making me stumble back a little from the impact.
"What the hell?" I looked back at her with a face of confusion, she should be thanking me for what I did for her.
She looks me up and down before retreating back to her room like I was nothing.
I guess she wasn't talking to me now.

I wanted to push open her door and beg her to see that what I was doing , was for her but I couldn't.
My feet wouldn't move in that direction. So instead I walk past her door collect the bag from the floor bellow and head to the beach to burn what's left of my clothes.

Liv's POV

Soon enough everyone was awake, sat at the kitchen table.
Rafe comes in soon after, smelling of smoke and the sea.
I was sat next to Topper and Grayson was sat opposite me.
He still hadn't spoken a word to me since Rafe pulled that stunt. Maybe I should talk to him.

"Morning" Rafe said, walking in so causally. It's not like he just murdered someone or anything.
"Hey" Topper acknowledged him, so did Tia and Sarah.
Me and Gray on the other hand acted as if he wasn't there.
"What's everyone doing?" Rafe raised his brows, his voice playful and fun.
I roll my eyes before getting up to walk past him to get to the shelf's with cereals on.
He stood tall not moving, he was trying to force words out of me.

I try push round him but he just moved in the way again.
I sigh before shoving him with full force making him stumble out the way, Grayson lets out a laugh as did Kelce.
"Rude" Rafe scoffed, shaking his head with full disbelief. He looked at Topper who shrugged causally, Sarah and Tia side eyed each other and I finally got my cereal.

"I'm taking Liv out to that restaurant by the sea front" Grayson looked up at me, nodding like we'd discussed this. Which we hadn't at all.
"Oh yeah- what you wearing for that again?" I look at Grayson no one else, pretending they weren't there.
I could see Rafe's shoulders roll back, his body becoming more tensed as I ignored him but spoke to Grayson.
"Dunno. But wear a dress" he had a slight smirk on his face as he looked me up and down.
That's when Rafe lost it "maybe we should all go" his voice was full of annoyance.

Not only was it full of frustration but it was loud and aggressive almost.
"No- me and Liv want to go alone without baby sitting" Grayson sat up properly, looking at Rafe with no care in the world.
I could see Rafe suck on his front teeth as he nodded
"Whatever" he squints patronisingly before puffing his chest out. Jesus these men were gunna kill me with their testosterone levels.
"I'll get ready now" I walk round the table, my hand landing on Gray's shoulder giving it a tight squeeze before I went upstairs.

Rafe Cameron's POV

I watch as she speaks to everyone but me. How her hand lands on his shoulder, giving it a touch with such grip that she seemed like she didn't want to let go.
How he looked her up and down as he told her what to wear- fucking piece of shit. He should know that whatever dress she wears will end up bunched up at her waist with me between her legs as she-
Stop.

Calm yourself.

She was just doing this to annoy me. It was obvious right? She wouldn't let Grayson touch her? No of course not. But the more I sat there waiting for her to come down those stairs in a pretty dress the more I started to doubt myself.
It made me realise how I want everything she has to give. All her firsts, be it sexual, romantic, anything.
Sure we'd slept together, I'd have her head but she hadn't sat on my face or given me anything.
I wanted to be the first man she'd do those things too.
It was greedy and selfish but I am all those things.

I wasn't afraid to admit it. I am greedy, I want her all to myself, I want to touch her when I want, kiss her when I want, fuck her when I want, take her out when I want, hold her when I want.
I am selfish, I'll do whatever I think is best no matter the cost of anyone's feelings, if I think it needs to be done it will be. I didn't care for other's opinions.
Liv clearly didn't know this. That's why she's acting like this.
I sit at the breakfast bar on the kitchen by myself, everyone else gone up stairs, I'd told them that I'd take them out while Liv goes and enjoys herself on a fucking date.

I eat some toast and nearly choke when I see her come down the stairs. She was wearing a white milk maid dress that fitted her figure perfectly.
She wore little brown heals to make her a little taller and her legs look longer which they did. She wore no makeup except mascara from what I could tell.
Her hair was in a half up half down style.
"Well don't you look cute" I scoff slightly as she approaches the kitchen.
She still said nothing, my jaw clenched. Speak for god sake.
Speak to me.

"How long is this silent game gunna last? Until you wanted to be satisfied again?" I whisper and that's when she finally lets out a noise to awkonledge me.
Not speaking which I would've preferred but it was something.
She chuckled almost.
Shaking her head she walks straight past me, ignoring me yet again.
I didn't know how much longer I could take this.
That's when Greyson came down the stairs, in some shorts and a white shirt.

Sunglasses in hand. My shoulders roll back as my body tensed.
"You look- amazing" he took her hand, making her spin around for him.
I suck on my teeth as I watch, he glance as me discreetly but I still saw it. A wide smirk displayed on his face.
"Let's go" she smiles at him generally, a happy and bright smile. One she never given me.
At all.
I suddenly find myself growing insecure. I'd never let anyone make me feel that way.
But with Liv- it was automatic. Uncontrollable.

an instant reaction,  like when you burn your hand and jump back. So natural. Like second nature.
"Have fun" I told them, plastering a smile on my face that soon dropped when they finally left.
Liv looked back once, her eyes rolling at my childish behaviour.