I kill for what's mine. You should too.

Liv's PoV

I didn't know how long I was sat there but all I knew was it was light outside.
I'd sat there staring at the toilet for what must of been hours.
I got up. My legs nearly buckle underneath me as they went dead from how I was sat.
When I see myself in the mirror my jaw drops, dark circles under my eyes, pale skin and bruises that are starting to appear.

I cry slightly as I see bruising on my thighs, shaped like fingertips.
Shit. What was I gunna do-
I quickly pick out a dress that was long enough to cover my thighs and throw on a jumper that wasn't weather appropriate to cover the bruise on my arm and wrist.
Walking down to breakfast I freeze yet again when I see this 'Emma' sat at the breakfast bar with Rafe and the rest of the crew. Including Grayson.

"Morning" Sarah spoke first before looking me up and down, clearly confused by my outfit choice.
I nod my head a little to show that I heard her but still didn't open my mouth.
"Liv- about last night" Grayson spoke and that's when I knew I had to shut him down.
"Can we not talk about this here?" It was a rhetorical question as I round the bar going to the fridge to get myself an apple.

Rafe studies mine and Grayson's interaction before turning to talk to Emma.
"We're all going out on the boat today- Mom booked it" Topper said between stuffing his mouth with cereal.
"Hmm" I nod, not in the mood to sit there in this heat on a boat with these clothes on.
"You look tired- did you not sleep?" Tia gestured to her eyes as she spoke to me.
Everyone slowly looks at me to see if what she said was true.

"No- I just. Late night that's all" I shrug not feeling like telling the truth.
"I'll drop you off in a minute Em" Rafe said as he eats his toast, changing the subject from me sleeping.
"Thanks- gotta grab my stuff first" she hopped off her chair and skips upstairs.
My eyes fall onto my hands that looked almost dirty-
My knuckles were slightly pink from the punch and my nails were broken from the struggle.

I hadn't even noticed.
The room was filled with an awkward silence.
"Liv can I speak to you-" Grayson pleaded with me. I didn't know what time he got back or how and I was past caring.
Rafe's eyes flickered from Gray to me, his eyes narrowing like he's trying to work out what's going on.
"Yeah" I nod my head towards outside as he follows me.
When we're finally away from everyone and I know no one can hear , I finally speak to him.

"What did that guy do to you?- I threw a punch automatically but then it all broke loose and I couldn't find you" Grayson looked genuinely concerned as he spoke.
"Nothing- he just wasn't taking no for an answer that's all" i sugar coat it, Grayson wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut, he wouldn't be able to handle what happened. I can barely handle it.

"Did he hurt you?" Grayson stepped forward and I can't help but step back slightly.
"No- he didn't get the chance you were there" I smile as I lie yet again.
"I'm sorry- I should've never left you" he went on and I found myself losing attention.
"It's ok" I push past him and he starts to turn to me.
"I'm sorry anyway"