Apologies

Rafe Cameron's POV

As soon as I pulled out of her I felt less then whole. I'd wanted to have her for a long time and Im so fucking glad I did. That's before I saw what was on my dick. Her Virgin blood. I could've gotten hard again just looking at it. Knowing I was the first to have her made my heart skip but then I remembered she didn't tell me she was a virgin and that pissed me off more then the pleasure I got from seeing her Virgin blood on my dick.
"You could've told me you were a fucking Virgin?" I couldn't believe that she didn't stop me or at least tell me? Surely it would've hurt?
But to be honest it was my fault not hers, I should've asked? I just didn't think she was.

She was so confident the first time. To confident for it to be her actual 'first' time so I just assumed she wasn't a virgin.
"Asshole!" She slammed the door with such strength it made the car wobble slightly.
Fuck- I leaned back closing my eyes in defeat.
Your first time is meant to be with someone you love, it's meant to be sweet, gentle and romantic.

Not me hate fucking her in the back of my car. "Shit" I huffed slightly as I tried to regain my thoughts.
I was mad because that's what she should've had, mad because she needed that. Everyone does. Sweet and soft.
My jaw clenched as I thought about how I just fucked her, Jesus- it felt so fucking good and I honestly don't regret it. I'd do it again.
But I did feel a pinch of guilt, she deserved a nice first time and I fucked it.

A part of me liked that I was her first. The only person to taste her. Feel her. But that was selfish and I was trying so desperately to be better. I sit up more looking at my lap and that's when something catches my eye.
A ring- it must've fallen off when I was fucking her, I recognised it.
How did I not fucking see this before?
A purity ring. My father gave Sarah a similar one.

Being all 'Christian' and that shit.
I needed to talk to her. Make sure she doesn't blab about what happened or what she saw.
But to also apologise. Father says that makes you a better person. He said he'll forgive me if I try change. He doesn't know I still run a fighting ring or betting scene but he doesn't need to know that.
He thought I was some druggy who just liked being high. So it was easy to pretend to change when I didn't have to at all.

I hadn't gotten high in over a year.
But when I fucked up I blamed it on that. It was an easy way out and they brought into it.

Olivia's POV

"I'm home" I call out as I slam the door shut. My mind was racing. I couldn't calm my thoughts. I was so angry.
"Where have you been?" Topper crossed his arms almost like he was my parent and I'd ran off and not came home.
I was an adult. I could do what I please without his approval.
"I'm going to the ice rink" that's all I could get out before walking up the stairs to change.

Ice skating was the only place where I thought of nothing but the ice under my feet and how I moved across it.
I hadn't been in a few months. I quit skating. I quit the lessons, the competitions and clubs. But I knew someone- a friend. He lets me in for free for an hour or two here and there.
We don't exactly talk much but we have an understanding.

He was my skate partner for a few years, I tried to do solo skating as well as partner skating. More range, more skill. More chances to win and get somewhere.
But it didn't work out like that. I put on my usual clothes that I skate in.
I just needed to get out of here for a little while longer. So I did.

Rafe Cameron's POV

I knock on the door hoping Olivia would answer but it was Topper instead.
"Hey-" he was slightly surprised that I'd come round. I hadn't texted or called. He wasn't exactly expecting me.
"You alright? This a bad time?" I asked casually before stepping inside the house as he stepped aside letting me in.
"No- well I'm heading out in 15" he shrugged before grabbing a jumper that was led on the side and putting it on.