Hurricane Agatha 

"Topper tie the boat for fuck sake!" The wind blew my hair in every direction, the rain getting heavier as Topper wasted time.
He was hung over as shit and the hurricane was happening tonight.
"Ok ok!" He shouted back as he tried to connect the wet rope to the boat.
"Tie it" I tell him again as he jumps in fright from the thunder.
Jesus he was such a baby.

"Move!" I tell him as I gripped the rope tying it best I could.
"Quick inside now-" I rush him up the doc towards the house.
We quickly run through the back garden, dodging stuff that was being thrown about like a rag doll.
"Watch out!" I push my brother out the way as a part of the tree that was in our back garden falls.

It catches the side of my face making me grunt in pain, Topper grabbed me under my arms pulling me up and into the house.
"Shit shit- it's it bad?!" I hold my eye as I feel it start to weep from how hard it was hit.
That's when we hear aggressive knocks on our front door "go get it!" I tell Topper as I continue to hold my eye.
"It's the Cameron's" I heard Topper shout and I groan internally.

I open my other eye only seeing Rafe and Sarah.
"Our parents and Wheezie are at some restaurant- but there stuck and the house, some of it has fallen apart" Sarah's voice was painfully panicked.
I felt bad for the girl.
"It's ok babe- they're be ok" Topper reassured the girl, I pointed to the draw with games in, told Topper to distract her so she didn't have to see my eye.

I covered it with my hand before rushing towards the bathroom, as I opened it I saw a gash under my eye. It was bleeding badly as soon as I took my hand off it. I didn't know it was that bad.
"Shit- Liv" Rafe pushed the bathroom door open seeing the state I was in.
"Get off me- get out!" I tried to push him out the door but he was stronger and restrained me.
I didn't want to be around him right now- not after what he said last night.

"You need to stop that bleeding and check that there's nothing in your eye- are you dumb?" He scolded me like I was a five year old throwing a tantrum.
He quickly looked around for anything clean to stop the bleeding with, he ended up ripping the bottom of my t shirt and using it, clearly in a rush.
"Sit down" he helped me onto the bathroom countertop, picking my up under my thighs, I gasped, his hands cold and slightly damp from the weather outside probably.

I sat back against the mirror as the shirt scraped the gash gently.
"It's going to need stitches" his eyes narrowed as he tried to take a look at it without losing more of the blood.
"Can you see?" He was talking fairly fast and all I could fucking hear was the strong wind outside practically shaking the house.
"Liv!" He raised his voice slightly, shaking my shoulders snapping me out of the trance I was in.

"I should've let it hit him" I chuckled sarcastically as I leaned against the mirror more.
Rafe was still holding the piece of cloth on my cheek just below my eyes. At least it covered my dark circles.
"What?" He questioned seriously before stroking my hair out my face making me jerk backwards slightly, not expecting him to do that.
"You might need to wash the blood out your hair later" he chuckled, I saw his hands covered in my blood making me gulp.

"It's stopped bleeding- for now" Rafe took the cloth off the wound before reapplying it.
"Hold it- while I find a bandage or something" he looked in the draws underneath me as I held my eye.
"Found it" I heard him unzip the bag that was the first aid kit.
"Let me see" he whispers, I felt his breath on my face making my hand drop from my face.
Showing him the gash, he opened an alcohol wipe before looking at me.

"This is going to hurt" without warning he pressed the wipe onto my gash making me cry out a little, my legs wrapped around his waist and my hands latched onto his shoulders, my nails digging into his jacket.
Rafe cleared his throat making me suddenly realise what I was doing and I instantly dropped my legs.
He stood between them making more room for himself as I back off .

"Let's hope your pretty little face doesn't scar. What would you do then- no other talents except the face card" he mocked me slightly, his eyes widening as he joked.
"Your a dick" I pushed his shoulder making him retract from touching my face.
"What? You don't get any dick now let alone with this scar on your face- your going to die alone" he teased making me roll my eyes in annoyance . My face felt like it was on fire and he was joking around. Asshole.

"I'm going to clean round it" he went straight In There again like he was some sort of doctor.
"Why are you so good at this? Huh?" I fisted his shirt as I felt the wipe scrap the edges of the gash.
"Lot of practice" I saw his face flush white as he realised what he'd just said.
My brows frowned in confusion "practice? Why? Your not a doctor you merrily work
For your Dad and live on his money" he pulled away getting out some gores.

He taped the gash shut for now until I could get stitches.
"First aid and all that shit at school" he shrugged causally but I could tell he was lying about something. I knew Rafe use to get into a lot of fights in school. His father would always moan and complain about them. To the point that they moved Rafe to my school for his last year. Which was shit. But at least it was only a year.

His hands rest each side of my legs as his eyes scanned over my face.
I clear my throat slightly, not looking at his eyes "I'm going to check on Sarah" Rafe spoke first breaking the tension but I stopped him grabbing his hand.

"Oh Rafe- one more thing. If you mention anything about what you said last night to me ever again- then I'll kill you" my eyes bored into his as his jaw tightened at my demanding tone.
"Hmm" Rafe nodded before ripping his arm out of my grip.
"I mean it Rafe-" I warned again as I grab his arm for the second time.
"Fine." He grumbled angrily as he finally left me alone in the bathroom.