Accusations 

I groan as I shift in my bed. I was so hungover-
Sitting up slowly I see my dress on the floor as well as my shoes and bag.
My room was a mess- jumping up I quickly try tidy it best I could.
I hear a door close and my eyes narrow, grabbing my dressing gown and wrapping it around my half naked frame I make my way down stairs.

"Top?" I questioned as I walked into the kitchen only to see Rafe with no shirt helping himself to the fruit bowl.
"Morning" he raised his brows with a slight smirk like he knew something I didn't.
Which annoyed me.
"What are you doing here?" I tie my dressing gown tighter as I walk over to the fridge getting out a full fat cola and then something salty.
My personal hangover cure.

"I stayed here" he stated obviously, he sat on the chair by the island.
"I didn't think you broke in Rafe. My question is why? Topper isn't even in" looking at him I knew that he definitely knew something I didn't.
An instant panic rushed through me- did we?
"You really we're drunk last night. Won me a few hundred though so good job" he gave me a wink , not answering my question yet again.

"Rafe. Why are you here?" I opened up my can of cola and he rolled his eyes not wanting to answer the question.
"You really remember nothing- I helped you home last night. You tried to get into your car like an idiot. I called you a cab and by the time we got here it was to late for me to go home so I crashed here" he shrugged and a wave of relief rushed through my veins.
"Liv?" That's when the front door opened and I realised how bad or strange this looked.

"Li- Rafe? What the hell is he doing here?" Topper took in my warn down expression and Rafe's naked chest. His mind went to the furthest possibility.
"You- you fucked my best friend?!" His voice was loud, Rafe's chuckles however were louder.
"No- I" he wouldn't let me explain or even blink, he was already shouting.
"You slept with my sister!" Topper bellows at Rafe, he strides toward him as he tried to intimidate him by standing above where Rafe was sitting.
"If you even touched her I'll kill you!" Topper looked like he was ready to murder him.

"Topper. You know I wouldn't fuck your insane control freak of a sister. No offence" he peered over to me with no regard at all.
"Don't speak about her like that" Topper warned but I could see that he was relieved that Rafe and I hadn't slept together.
"Fuck you" I scoffed grabbing my drink and heading upstairs- to be honest i didn't know what came over me. Maybe the fact that we didn't have salt and vinegar chips or the alcohol still strong in my system or maybe I was just so tired of being called things just because I look out for what's mine.

"Your sisters insane" I heard Rafe whispering as he chuckled lightly.
Topper chuckled too and I lost it,
Turning around I storm back into the kitchen launching my half full can of cola at Rafe's head.
He narrowly ducked before looking at me like I was actually crazy, Topper did too-

"How's that for insane? Want me to smash up more things?" I pushed the glass vase off the side as both boys stood there stunned.
"How dare you stay in my house and call me a freak and crazy!" I pointed my finger at him before pushing the fruit bowel he was just eating from onto the floor smashing it.

"Stop! Your acting crazy" Topper grabbed my arms stopping me from touching or throwing anything else.
"What? So you can smash up shit but not me? I'm sick of your pathetic excuses for being a shitty brother and the double standards. From now on. I'm doing whatever the fuck I want. Without you questioning my every move or having a go. Got it? And you will listen to me- you won't just run off with Sarah and leave me stranded or run off making me think you're getting yourself into something dangerous!" I speak through gritted teeth and Topper let go instantly.

"And you- you disrespect me In my house again? I'll punch you so hard you'll forget my name let alone the slander you've been using" my breathing was faster then usual, Topper stepped back slightly giving me some space.
Rafe's eyes narrowed a little, looking at me deeply like he'd understood my every word.
"Fine" he agreed, he held his hands up almost surrendering to me.

"Good. Now get the fuck out my house" I looked at Rafe casually as I grabbed another can of coke and walk upstairs.
A small smile crept on my face as I entered my room-
After an hour or so I heard a knock on my door, my hair was wet from showering but at least I looked half alive now.
"What?" My voice was irritated as I towel dried my hair, Topper came in with caution.

"Hey" he looked at the floor and I roll my eyes, he acts like I beat him. He practically had a break down about our parents missing his birthday and then ran off and he's not expecting me to be mad. Then the first thing he says to me is accusing me of sleeping with Rafe. Of all people?!! I'd have to be so drunk I'd forgotten my name to touch him.

"What do you want?" I shrug causally as I throw my towel into the washing basket in the corner of my room.
"I'm sorry for running out yesterday and shouting at you today- I know you wouldn't sleep with Rafe. Your way to good for him. Don't tell him I told you that- I think he'd actually beat me up" Topper chuckled a little and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Thank you for apologising but from now on I don't accept them. Only a change in attitude and actions so you better be a lot nicer to me from now on" I looked him up and down before he nodded agreeing with what I was saying.
"Alright uh- I'm gunna tidy up a bit. Rafe said he'll help" My brother stood there awkwardly and I dismissed him yet again.
"Ok" I shrug not really knowing why I need to know that. Trying to be cold and distant. So he'd treat me with respect. I needed to give the cold shoulder or he'd just walk all over me and think it's fine.
He opened the door to leave and I sigh "Top- I love you" I smiled a little before he left.

"Love you too liv" he closed my door gently and that's when my phone rang.