Jealousy games

Two days later: Rafe Cameron's POV

Liv was being delusional if she thought I believed that she didn't care about me.
If she wasn't going to admit it I might as well show her.
I convinced Topper to have a party at his place, Liv had no idea which was good because there was no way she'd allow it otherwise.
Unless it was for an occasion like Topper's birthday.

I was taking Sofia to the party, I'd hooked up with her a couple time here and there. Never anything serious. She was a pogue who worked at the country club serving drinks.
However she was everything Liv wasn't.
Brunette, short, shy, worked and she was a pogue.
This wasn't important usually but it was when going to this party because Liv would noticed these differences. If she lashes out that proves she cares and then I can take the piss out of her for it .

What was even better about this party was that it was a dress up party. No theme but go as what or who you want.
Me and Sofia were going as a couple so our costumes were related.

Olivia's POV

Rafe thought he was going to get one up on me? Surely he knows me better then that.
Topper told me about the party. Who Rafe was taking and what everyone was going as.
Rafe was taking Sofia. They were dressing as a couple, topper didn't know what it was exactly because Rafe kept it a secret.
I didn't care that he was bringing Sofia? I didn't even know who she was.

However I knew Rafe would make a big deal out of anything so even if I didn't play into his childish games he'd still find a reason to why I was acting the way I was .
So I had to make sure I wasn't alone. I had to flip this back round.
I'd take Elijah. Then we'll see who really cares about who.
He was so delusional if he thought I cared about him or Sofia?
I didn't know what to dress as, there wasn't a theme.

Topper said some people were treating it like a Halloween party so I was going to do the same but more tame because it isn't Halloween.
So I told Elijah to come as Flynn rider and I came as Rapunzel.
It was perfect.
As soon as the party started I felt a wave of anxiety watching people I didn't even know walk into my house ready to use it for their pleasure.

"Shit- hey!" Topper spotted me and Elijah, him and Elijah knew each other as long as I knew Elijah.
"I didn't know you were coming?" Topper looked fairly pleased to see Elijah and even gave him a 'bro' hug.
I roll my eyes slightly as they start to 'catch up'

Rafe Cameron's POV

I spotted her and Elijah from across the kitchen.
My body stiffens as I look at her costume and his. It matched. She was one step ahead of me.
My jaw clenched as Topper even seemed to like him.
It's like I didn't even exist.

Both of them hadn't spotted me or Sofia yet.
I put my mask on, leaving Sofia to talk with her friends who were there.
I kept drinking more and more, my head feeling like it was going to explode.
How could she bring that asshole to the party? If I had to I'd get rid of him. Just like I got rid of that perv who touched her at the cage fight.

Liv's PoV

I was more drunk then usual but not enough to not know where I was or my surroundings.
I still had to be the responsible adult here.
I kept seeing a guy in a ghost face mask lurking around me, my eyes narrowed slightly.
I didn't know if I was being paranoid or if he was in fact following me around the house.

I went to the bathroom washing my face as I felt very hot all of sudden.
To many bodies in the house at once I felt like I was on fire.
That's when the door to my room opens "your not aloud in here" I tell them, I don't hear anything so I turn the tap off.
I thought I put a sign on my door.
I push open the bathroom door giving me a better view of my room and that's when I see him.