Change in attitude

Liv's POV

It was just like any other day. Topper was late getting ready, I had to drive us there, we had to sneak into the ceremony and the Cameron's were there just like every Sunday.
I'd zoned out half way through, until I heard everyone talking.
"Are we gunna have to go to this church party thing?" Topper groaned slightly, whispering lowly so no Bible bashers overhear us.

"No of course not" I rolled my eyes at him, we weren't gunna party with these people. It was bad enough that I had to take Top to church every Sunday.
As we walked out, just as if on cue. Ward Cameron stopped us.
"You excited for the bbq party tomorrow?" He smiled at us both and I felt like I was totally invisible. He surely couldn't be talking to me. What bbq?

"It was meant to be a surprise!" Rose slapped Wards arm in annoyance. My eyes narrowed as I watched them interact.
That's when Rafe finally joins us, walking out the church talking to some girl who was wearing a sun dress. I'm pretty sure her name was Lola.
"Your invited to our garden party" Rafe smirks as he ruined the 'surprise'
Ward and Rose scowled at him as Wheezie Didn't say a word.

Sarah was no where to be seen which wasn't normal.
"Where's Sarah?" I change the subject and I see everyone grow uncomfortable.
Even Topper scoffed a little. Now I felt out the loop.
"She's busy" Ward stiffens as he speaks, what the fuck was going on?
"She's fucking around with some pogues" Rafe yet again spoke up before being told off.

"Anyway. We'll see you both tomorrow night. Bring a date or don't" Rose laughed lightly as she gripped Wards arm pulling him towards their car.
Rafe eyes me up before following his family.
Which also wasn't normal. He didn't get along with them. Hell they kicked him out and he lives by himself now.
It's like the whole world was going mad.

"You talk to Sarah about what Rafe said back there?" I pull out the car park. Looking over my shoulder making sure it was clear.
"No- she says we're still together but she's always with John b and JJ lately so who fucking knows- fucking slut" he mumbled and I grip the wheel more tightly.
I pull up on the side of the road stopping "get out" I tell him harshly and he looked at me like I was insane.

"What? Why?!" He was almost  stunned and I scoff "you can walk home. Maybe then you'll learn not to call women sluts. Hell if I was Sarah I'd hang out with other people too if that's how my boyfriend spoke about women" I refused to move off until he got out the car.
"Fuck you!" He yelled
"Maybe find a change in attitude as well!" I shout back as he slams the door. I lock it instantly and pull off towards home.

Rafe Cameron's POV

"Bring a date or don't" Rose laughs slightly as she looked at Liv.
My jaw clenched at the idea of Liv bringing someone else to my house.
To be honest I couldn't stop thinking about her, I'd had a thing for her for years. Always denying myself and my needs but now that's gone out the window. Liv let me touch her and I'll do it however often I want.

I liked that I was the only one to see her vulnerable and bare. It made me hard just to think about. She was pretty to look at but her mouth was even better. She acted all goody goody but I knew deep down that she was just as fucked up as me. I follow my Dad and Rose, they wanted me at the bbq tomorrow.
So they said I could stay the night which was unusual for them.

Liv's parents were gunna be there but neither Liv or Top knew that. They were gunna be pissed. But honestly I couldn't tell them, couldn't risk Liv not coming to the party.
I think Liv would like me if my asshole of a brother didn't open his big mouth about me killing that guy. She didn't need to know about that just yet.
But no matter I'll have her either way. She cant deny herself and her needs just like I did but she'll give in.

Olivia's POV

I've never been so happy to be at home. Topper come in shortly after, in a mood and not speaking to me.
Which to be honest I was glad about. My head was spinning. Rafe was the reason it was spinning. I couldn't go near him again.
I don't know why I let him touch me in the first place. I felt sick just thinking about it.
He wasn't a good person to begin with but now he's so much worse.

The fight club, the betting, the violence and the killing. He's dangerous and not good for my brother. I need to tell him to stay away.
From both of us.
I lay in bed looking at my ceiling, I can't believe I have to go to the Cameron bbq tomorrow. If I don't then they'll find a reason to snitch to my parents. It'll be good for Topper to see Sarah and apologise.
Make up.

That gives me a chance to tell Rafe to back the fuck off.