Need vs Want

Liv's PoV

I walk faster, ahead of all my family and our so called 'friends'.
I wanted to be back in that beach house, away from what just happened back there.
Away from Rafe hands, away from Grayson's judgy eyes and the rest of the insufferable falseness of it all.
As soon as I get in I go to my room. Trying to calm my temper that of late was starting to control me.

I take some deep breaths, sitting on my bed. Hands in my lap. I can't let that control me. Not like I did in the past. It never ended well.
My mouth hung open as if a light bulb had been switched on.
Rafe-
I quickly rush to his room, he'd played me like a fool.
Annoy me. Get me to leave him alone so he can do what he wants. Without my eyes.
I push open the door, not seeing him but hearing the shower on. Seeing the steam coming from the open door.

My jaw tenses. I'll wait.
He wasn't going to get what he wants. I wasn't going to let him kill Dylan. As much as the little bitch deserves for his heart to be ripped out through his spine and fed back to him. I wasn't going to let Rafe do it and get me in trouble.
Or owe him more. In his eyes.
I hear the shower switch off, Rafe soon follows, walking out with a towel just covering his V- line that was so close to his dick-

"Gracing me with your company yet again?" He hadn't even spotted me, looked at me yet he knew I was here.
Stood in front of his door, arms crossed and sour faced.
"Thought you would've left" my voice was  uninterested as I held my head higher to give him privacy.
Looking at the celling.
"Left?" He chuckled to himself generally, I didn't know what he found so funny.

He turned to look at me but I wouldn't meet his eyes, not until he was dressed.
I hear him open a draw, getting out some bottoms for himself. When I sensed he was covered I looked down meeting his gaze.
"What a pretty dress" his eyes scanned over me slowly.
"Thank-" I was simply trying to be polite before I tell him that he has to stay here on a lead like a dog or I'll actually kill him but he didn't seem to care for politeness as he interrupts me.
"Take it off" I watch as he sits on the bed, man spreading as his eyes never left mjne.

"No." I actually laugh at the request. After how he acted tonight he'd be lucky if I opened the door for him let alone my legs.
"Why? Don't want to keep me occupied by sitting on my face? Now that would definitely keep me here wouldn't it?" He leaned forward, he knew what to say and where to push to get me frustrated.
I wasn't my best when I was frustrated. I would get distracted, angry and low in patience. He knew this. Yet he loved to prod until I explode.

"What the hell was that tonight?" My eyes narrow towards him in disgust, my arms crossed firmly over my chest.
"I have no idea what you mean" he sighs so innocently, like he was merrily a bystander. A watcher. Not that he had control over what he says or does.
"Yes you do. You got jealous didn't you?" My face lights up as I speak, seeing him grow slightly uncomfortable.
"Jealous? Of what?" his voice snapped, giving himself away instantly.

"You tell me. Your the one who slid you hand up my dress the second Gray-" before I could even finish my sentence, he'd jumped up caging me between the door and his body.
"If you even suggest that I'm jealous of him. I'll throw you on that bed and make you cry. Just to show you that there is absolutely nothing that could make me feel any less of any man" his voice was rushed, his annoyance growing as my smirk gets bigger.

"Well. Your right about that. You and Grayson can't be compared. You couldn't do what he could" my head tilts as I speak.
Rafe seemed to grow slightly confused at what I was saying "and what couldn't I do?" I could feel his breath on my face. I tried to not look away, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of making me nervous.
"Be gentle" my breathing was low as my eyes flared into his.

He let out a small laugh "gentle? You want me to be gentle? No- you don't like gentle do you?" He dipped his head so his lips lined up with my pulse on my neck.
"You don't know what I like. You never asked" I turned my head to the side, not giving him access to my neck.
He was taken back slightly "I'm asking now" his brows raised slowly.
That's when I knew I'd trapped him.
He's fallen into my little game.