The Cameron's

Olivia's POV

"Topper are you ready?" I pat down my sundress as I wait for my brother to actually speak to me.
"Whatever" he pushed past me walking out the door and straight next door to the bbq.
I scoff in disbelief, following him.
I catch up just in time so we can knock on the door together.
Ward let's us in and it's surprising silent as we walk through the house out into the garden.

"Surprise!!" My face fell flat when I saw both our parents, wine in hand with big smiles.
They hug my brother first and I instantly feel out of place.
That's when I notice the rest of the Cameron's.
Wheezie, Sarah and Rafe.
All stood outside talking and watching the scene.
"Hello darling- how are you?" My father comes up to embrace me and i stiffen as his arms wrap around me.
This was all so false.

So unreal. To everyone but them.
"Dad" I fake a smile as I hug him back, as soon as I do he lets go. Almost as if on cue.
Music was playing in the background, more families turn up. Just like Kelce's family. Him his mother, his father and twin sister.
Sarah and Tia are friends so they were giggling, Top was with Kelce chatting about how much they hate Sarah and Tia.
Rafe was with Wheezie.

I grab a beer sipping on it as I watch the scene.
All the parents gathered almost like some sort of meeting.
That's when Greyson's family turned up, he was the same age as Rafe. His parents were more stuck up then anybody's. Which is saying something considering we're all Kooks.
"Hey Livy" he squeezed my chin as he chuckled.

Greyson's , Kelce and Rafe's parents were friends back in the day so I'd practically grown up with all of them.
I use to baby sit Tia and Kelce on the weekends. It was fairly easy. Just the twins and Topper. It wasn't even a job. It was my role.
"Greyson" I pretended amusement as I sip on my beer some more.
"Why are you so moody?" He pouts a little, before standing next to me. Doing exactly as I am.

Watching our families bond over privileged shit.
"Moody is an understatement" that's when Rafe joins in on the teasing.
Greyson watched me and Rafe look at each other, his eyes narrowing between us.
"You still can't stand each other huh?" Greyson laughed nudging me a little.
"Yeah well while you and your family were in Tenerife for a year I've been stuck here having to socialise with this ass" I point to Rafe as I speak to Greyson.

Rafe faked an 'ouch' expression. That's when the music died down and our parents called us over.
"Oh god" I cough underneath my breath as we all crowd round the table.
"Look kids your all getting older and we won't all be able to do things like this as often. That's why we've decided-" Ward smiles before finishing his sentence.

"We're all going to the Bahamas for two weeks! All of us. We've made some arrangements and it's all worked out" Rose finished off the news for him.
Sarah, Tia and Wheezie seemed excited as did Topper and Kelce.
Rafe shrugged clearly this wasn't news to him.
Greyson seemed unfazed, he liked when we all use to travel together. Hell I did too.
That was when I got a break from baby sitting Top.

"When?" I was the first to speak. My voice not sounding thrilled or happy like I use to sound.
"Tomorrow" my father stared at me, warning me to not kick up a fuss.
I hadn't even booked off work.
"Oh fun" I smiled as I sucked on my teeth trying not to look ungrateful.
That's when Ward started to cook up the barbecue, he was laughing with Sarah about how he and her use to go diving together when they were in the Bahamas.

Sarah was clearly the favourite, then Wheezie, then Rafe and then Jace. Who wasn't even included in this holiday.
Topper was with our parents, they were teasing him about his new hair style. How he gels it down or something.
"I'm gunna go to the bathroom" I told Greyson who was sat next to me on his phone.
He merrily nodded not paying much attention.

As I'm coming out the bathroom Rafe pushes in, surprising me with his presence.
He pinned me against the side of the door, if someone came upstairs they'd see us .
"You wear this for me?" He pointed to the dress with the slit in.
I shake my head "you wish" I hissed at him, I feel his finger dance up my leg.
"I can't wait to spend two weeks with you. How exciting" he faked a happy expression and my breathing increases.

"No touching me. No messing with me. No eye fucking me. No sexting me. Nothing" I blurt out my rules for this so called family trip.
"Starting?" He asked, his brows raising in amusement.
"Right now" my voice was firm but that's when his hand slipped underneath my dress.
"So if I touch you here you'll tell me to stop?" I feel the pad of his fingers on my clit.
I look towards the stairs, anyone could catch us right now.

"Eyes on me" his free hand turned my chin towards him.
"What are you doing?" I asked, my eyes closing slightly as he pressed his fingers into me more.
He pressed a kiss onto my lips as he started to fuck me with his fingers.
"Rafe-" my voice was practically a whisper as I silently begged for him to stop this teasing.
"Shush- don't want Greyson hearing you. He's had a crush on you since he was 10" Rafe had an evil grin on his face.

I let out a low whimper before he ripped his hand away making me gasp slightly "no touching. Remember? Let's see who breaks first shall we?" He smirked a little before his jaw clenched and he walked away.
Back down towards the barbecue.
Jesus. He was crazy.
He was fucking stupid if he thought that I'd give in first, no fucking way would I give in.
I don't even like Rafe.

I let him touch me. Yes. But that doesn't mean I like his company.
Even his touch was disgusting to me.